best quotes Mike Goldberg has said

TigerChamp

I know he might be master of the obvious, and theres more dumb quotes then intelligent ones, so with that being said, lets hear the better ones

lately, the one i can think of is when anderson silva was showboating long into the fight last week, and goldie says 'Okay you've proven your point, now finish the fight" and i'm thinking to myself, god damn thats the smartest thing you have said all year and for just this once i can agree with your logic.

i just found that interesting as the majority of fights he spends talking about fighters previous fights and other fighters, or going on with a 30 second spiel about the newest episode of blue mountain state premiering right after the fights - meanwhile somebody is getting repeatedly punched in the face and you can hear rogan getting anxious and breathing loud waiting for him to shut up.

sure i'll take him over mauro renallo and frank shamrock any day of the week, but most of his most epic moments have had fail written all over em.

right now i'm after the more top-notched educated quotes he can be remembered by. im sure theres much better out there then what i came up with but they seem to be few and far between

that one about the choke he had never seen before - the rear naked choke was truly epic

the precision one is good too

but not very intelligent. thats just going to make for comic gold and nothing more. Whens the last time he has said something completely off base where you would never see it coming, only to leave you wondering gee thats pretty witty, and i never even thought of it

i hate to say it but this guy is turning into master of the obvious, as for some reason i have the knack of predicting the majority of stuff he is right about to say, right before it happens! when he throws a curveball, it either comes out wrong and sounds completely ridiculous, or once in a blue moon he comes up with something pretty damn interesting. maybe i just watch too many fights?!?

that's what im looking for

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes' date=' like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive.

http://clotheshops.us/

,??╭⌒╮⌒╮.?,??,,?,.?,,?,?,.

╱◥██◣?o?,??,,?,.?.?,,?,.

|田|田田│ ?,,?,.?,??,,?,.?

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

>>>??I love you! ?->

http://clotheshops.us/ 1MOJN a leading worldwide wholesaler company (or u can say organization). We supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products all at wholesale prices. Start your wholesale sourcing here today and experience first class service and fast shipping.

dsfgsdtdfh[/quote']

mike goldberg would say your father should have pulled out and i would gain a newfound respect for him calling it how it is

Joe rogan cuts him off all the time & joe doesn't say stupid **** because he covers what he sees it's much harder for mike since he isn't the "analyst" guy he has to give us everything I'm sure you guys wouldn't be much better so give dude a break. It's not as bad as the racist stuff the espn guys say sometimes. Mike & Joe are a great combo.

Joe rogan cuts him off all the time & joe doesn't say stupid **** because he covers what he sees it's much harder for mike since he isn't the "analyst" guy he has to give us everything I'm sure you guys wouldn't be much better so give dude a break. It's not as bad as the racist stuff the espn guys say sometimes. Mike & Joe are a great combo.

where not arguing whether he should be an announcer or not, just because we are pointing out stupid stuff that he has said doesn't mean we think we could do a better job or anything your reply is completely irrelevant to this topic

Archived