After Mariusz Pudzianowski beats Tim Sylvia I think Dana White should sign him.

Paco18

Dana White should sign Mariusz Pudzianowski to the UFC. Mariusz Pudzianowski is the future best heavyweight pound for pound in the world. He is the best heavyweight in the division and he is the future of mma. He is a 5 time world strongest man and after he beats Tim Sylvia, I think Dana White should sign him. Mariusz Pudzianowski would easly beat Fedor, Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Nog, Junior Dos Santos, and Cain Velasquez. Mariusz Pudzianowski v.s Brock Lesnar that would be a good match one because Mariusz Pudzianowski is bigger then Brock Lesnar but I think Brock Lesnar might have the best chance out of all the fighters in the heavyweight division to beat him but Brock Lesnar would be the under dog in that fight so Dana White look towards the future and the future is Mariusz Pudzianowski

Dana White should sign Mariusz Pudzianowski to the UFC. Mariusz Pudzianowski is the future best heavyweight pound for pound in the world. He is the best heavyweight in the division and he is the future of mma. He is a 5 time world strongest man and after he beats Tim Sylvia' date=' I think Dana White should sign him. Mariusz Pudzianowski would easly beat Fedor, Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Nog, Junior Dos Santos, and Cain Velasquez. Mariusz Pudzianowski v.s Brock Lesnar that would be a good match one because Mariusz Pudzianowski is bigger then Brock Lesnar but I think Brock Lesnar might have the best chance out of all the fighters in the heavyweight division to beat him but Brock Lesnar would be the under dog in that fight so Dana White look towards the future and the future is Mariusz Pudzianowski[/quote']

Hmmmmm, i dont know if anything you said is even barely reasonable or if you are trolling, however i will agree the UFC should sign Pudz. War Pudz!!!!!!!

Did you see Mariusz Pudzianowski first fight it end quickly. He destroyed his opponent. He is 5 times the size and strength of any fighter in the heavyweight division. I guess your not that smart to know he has won the most World Strongest Man Competition. He pulled a 2 Ton Jumbo Jet I will like to see Fedor, Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Nog, Junior Dos Santos, and Cain Velasquez. The guy is a monster.

Worlds strongest man dosen't mean anything in my books. Will that stop him from taking a punch to the jaw. You can't build muscle around the jawline. Will his muscle stop him from being submitted?

Technically you can, Jack Dempsey done it.

If Brock was nearly out of Mir's submission by barely pushing this guy would push him through the cage. Don't think he'll do anything in mma really but still, Imagine trying to choke a bastard with a neck that size.

there are ways to cheat drug tests. They even have fake ***** with bladder system.

My sister lead 2 lab of biologist and she tell me there no way to hide steroid in the blood or the pee from a good tester with the right tools .

There other stuff then steroid who easier to hide in testing .

Archived