Please help me with this problem.

Burnster

I am unable to socialize, go out to work or shop....because i always randomly ejacul*te

somtimes i can be doing somthing from opening the window and a breeze rolls in and i just J*zz in my pants

one time i was watching sixth sense and then i found out bruce willis was dead and i ****ed in my pants...if anyone has any idea of how i can fix this problem it would be great, it started when i was 17 after i bought my first fleshlight.

I am unable to socialize' date=' go out to work or shop....because i always randomly ejacul*te

somtimes i can be doing somthing from opening the window and a breeze rolls in and i just J*zz in my pants

one time i was watching sixth sense and then i found out bruce willis was dead and i ****ed in my pants...if anyone has any idea of how i can fix this problem it would be great, it started when i was 17 after i bought my first fleshlight.[/quote']

You could try going through puberty.

I am unable to socialize' date=' go out to work or shop....because i always randomly ejacul*te

one time i was watching sixth sense and then i found out bruce willis was dead and i ****ed in my pants...if anyone has any idea of how i can fix this problem it would be great, it started when i was 17 after i bought my first fleshlight.[/quote']

Condom = pants protecter(find a way to make it work), good luck with that whole thing lol

Archived