MMA shot clock

OranJuice

The NBA introduced the shot clock in the 1953-1954 because teams were becoming experts at putting the game in the "icebox" (stalling to win). There are OBVIOUS parallels to be drawn from the NBA shot clock to where MMA is right now.

http://www.nba.com/analysis/00422949.html

I think there should be an MMA shot clock. If you take a guy down, you have a certain amount of time to advance your position. If not, automatic stand up. I understand wrestling is a huge part of MMA and I respect the skill in taking down an opponent and controlling position. At the same time, I'm sick of fighters putting the match in the "icebox."

So, what's an appropriate time for the Shot Clock?

I'd say 25 seconds to advance position. If they advance, or get them in position for a sub, the clock resets.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only if they turn the whole mat into one big **** clock

hahaha then id agree...

but no. the thing is it is NOT basketball. completely different sport. fighters get stood up. the best referees know when to stand up fights. its when they are just laying there and not trying to advance. its both fighters problem to try and work a better pos. the bottom fighter cant just sit there and wait for a clock too. hes on the defense and should be more worried about moving then the top fighter. yea it might be hard when you got someone with all there weight on you, but good fighters know how to sweep and scramble.

the only case i could see this in if there was a huge weight diff. but that really isnt usually the problem so it would be a dumb rule and defeat the purpose of ground fighting, or just about the mixed in MMA

hahaha then id agree...

but no. the thing is it is NOT basketball. completely different sport. fighters get stood up. the best referees know when to stand up fights. its when they are just laying there and not trying to advance. its both fighters problem to try and work a better pos. the bottom fighter cant just sit there and wait for a clock too. hes on the defense and should be more worried about moving then the top fighter. yea it might be hard when you got someone with all there weight on you' date=' but good fighters know how to sweep and scramble.

the only case i could see this in if there was a huge weight diff. but that really isnt usually the problem so it would be a dumb rule and defeat the purpose of ground fighting, or just about the mixed in MMA[/quote']

Defeat the purpose of ground fighting? This would make fighters actually fight on the ground and take more chances.

Just the fact that there is a common term, "Lay and Pray," for a fighter that is happy stall to a win suggests there's a problem...

Said Cousy: "Before the new rule, the last quarter could be deadly. The team in front would hold the ball indefinitely, and the only way you could get it was by fouling somebody. In the meantime, nobody dared take a shot and the whole game slowed up. With the clock, we have constant action. I think it saved the NBA at that time. It allowed the game to breathe and progress.

Said Maurice Podoloff, the NBA's first president: "The adoption of the clock was the most important event in the NBA."

I know Basketball and MMA are completely different, but, be honest, this doesn't sound relevant?

Defeat the purpose of ground fighting? This would make fighters actually fight on the ground and take more chances.

Just the fact that there is a common term' date=' "Lay and Pray," for a fighter that is happy stall to a win suggests there's a problem...[/quote']

Lay and Pray is a made up term for uneducated observers who have no clue how much technique and athleticism it requires to take down and maintain control over their opponents. A lot of people use this term for Fitch and GSP while they're taking down top level competition and beating them up. There might be a few minutes where a fighter isn't balls out scrambling, but it's also the job of the man on the bottom to get his **** up off the ground.

If you don't like the grappling aspect of MMA or any other sports then watch K-1 or boxing and quit being a ********* on an MMA forum.

"If" a fighter is taken down between minutes 1-4 of any championship round. The fight shall remain on the ground for no more than 60 seconds at the discretion of the official at which time the fighters will reset to a standing position.

"If" a fighter is taken down in the last minute of any round of competition, there must be an attempt to submit or improve position. If neither fighter attempts to improve position within 20 seconds the fight will be reset to a standing position.

There will be no point deductions for inactivity will in a mounted position.

Lay and Pray is a made up term for uneducated observers who have no clue how much technique and athleticism it requires to take down and maintain control over their opponents. A lot of people use this term for Fitch and GSP while they're taking down top level competition and beating them up. There might be a few minutes where a fighter isn't balls out scrambling' date=' but it's also the job of the man on the bottom to get his **** up off the ground.

If you don't like the grappling aspect of MMA or any other sports then watch K-1 or boxing and quit being a ********* on an MMA forum.[/quote']

lol. I was waiting for some *** to flame.

Lay and Pray is a made up term for uneducated observers who have no clue how much technique and athleticism it requires to take down and maintain control over their opponents. A lot of people use this term for Fitch and GSP while they're taking down top level competition and beating them up. There might be a few minutes where a fighter isn't balls out scrambling' date=' but it's also the job of the man on the bottom to get his **** up off the ground.

If you don't like the grappling aspect of MMA or any other sports then watch K-1 or boxing and quit being a ********* on an MMA forum.[/quote']

Lay and Prey isnt made up by uneducated observers is it?, have you seen John Fitch's Wiki page?

Lay and Prey isnt made up by uneducated observers is it?' date=' have you seen John Fitch's Wiki page?[/quote']

Any idiot can post information on wikepedia. Worst source of legit information ever.

Then again it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. So if you are being sarcastic that's funny.

dude get off your pedestal, we bottom feeders can't reach you way up there! lay and pray isn't made up by uneducated observers. there is such thing, it just isn't an official term used by the UFC. this was a hypothetical thread, why are you flaming the guy? obviously he is into MMA and he just had a hypothetical suggestion for the massive incline in fights staying on the ground for very long periods of time with no position advancement. with that said..

i like this thread. it's a breath of fresh air from all this strikeforce nonsense. i don't think it would work with MMA, however. It would just be another rule that people are going to complain about. it is a unique idea though and i don't think it has ever surfaced on these forums

No shot clock, no even comparing MMA to a team sport, or one that is not a combat sport.

In basketball, you shoot the ball, and you get points. Points that you can see on the scoreboard, everyone can, and they are proven fact, and there is no other way to get points other than score.

In MMA, no one but the judges know their own scores, and while one can be winning on all the judges scorecards, one can turn the fight around with a KO.

Plus, who's to say a 'shot clock' should only count for the ground game? Why not on the stand up as well? This just points out the obvious bias and hate for the ground game and lay and prayers and what not. There are only two reasonable solutions. Either enjoy or GTFO, or push for better refs. If there really is no action on the ground, the ref should be smart enough to stand it up, that's why he is there. If the ref feels that there is enough action, then there probably is enough action (unless you're Miragliotta), and people just want to cry and moan

hahaha then id agree...

but no. the thing is it is NOT basketball. completely different sport. fighters get stood up. the best referees know when to stand up fights. its when they are just laying there and not trying to advance. its both fighters problem to try and work a better pos. the bottom fighter cant just sit there and wait for a clock too. hes on the defense and should be more worried about moving then the top fighter. yea it might be hard when you got someone with all there weight on you' date=' but good fighters know how to sweep and scramble.

the only case i could see this in if there was a huge weight diff. but that really isnt usually the problem so it would be a dumb rule and defeat the purpose of ground fighting, or just about the mixed in MMA[/quote']

I'm going to play devil's advocate in this thread.

The casual fans want fights finished. The casual fans give more money to the UFC.

I'm not a casual fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing more fights finished as well. It's more exciting.

I'm going to play devil's advocate in this thread.

The casual fans want fights finished. The casual fans give more money to the UFC.

I'm not a casual fan' date=' but I wouldn't mind seeing more fights finished as well. It's more exciting.[/quote']

I'm all for respecting a great fight on the ground. I am not a casual MMA fan just looking for knockouts all the time, but no one can disagree that it gets you pumped up when someone gets knocked out. there's nothing better than seeing a spectacular KO and you and your buddies all start gawking and giving high fives and what not - one of the more underrated feelings.

No shot clock' date=' no even comparing MMA to a team sport, or one that is not a combat sport.

In basketball, you shoot the ball, and you get points. Points that you can see on the scoreboard, everyone can, and they are proven fact, and there is no other way to get points other than score.

In MMA, no one but the judges know their own scores, and while one can be winning on all the judges scorecards, one can turn the fight around with a KO.

Plus, who's to say a 'shot clock' should only count for the ground game? Why not on the stand up as well? This just points out the obvious bias and hate for the ground game and lay and prayers and what not. There are only two reasonable solutions. Either enjoy or GTFO, or push for better refs. If there really is no action on the ground, the ref should be smart enough to stand it up, that's why he is there. If the ref feels that there is enough action, then there probably is enough action (unless you're Miragliotta), and people just want to cry and moan[/quote']

Sadly people want to take a good idea for one sport and try to put it in another...if they did anything like this the time would have to be 1 min...and it would have to reset with any punch or knee since those are considered ways of advancing a position...but it would also have to work for stand up like you said...you have 20 or so seconds to atleast throw a jab or the crowd gets a thing that says to boo

then again i'd probably stop watching ufc if a rule like that was put in place...i think the rules the way they are now are great...ref's choice is better then a timer...

The NBA introduced the shot clock in the 1953-1954 because teams were becoming experts at putting the game in the "icebox" (stalling to win). There are OBVIOUS parallels to be drawn from the NBA shot clock to where MMA is right now.

http://www.nba.com/analysis/00422949.html

I think there should be an MMA shot clock. If you take a guy down' date=' you have a certain amount of time to advance your position. If not, automatic stand up. I understand wrestling is a huge part of MMA and I respect the skill in taking down an opponent and controlling position. At the same time, I'm sick of fighters putting the match in the "icebox."

So, what's an appropriate time for the Shot Clock?

I'd say 25 seconds to advance position. If they advance, or get them in position for a sub, the clock resets.[/quote']

This is VERY bias lol

what shot clock are you going to introduce, for all the other fighting styles?

How long can someone stay in the Muy Thi Clench?

How long can you press someone against the cage?

How long can two fighter just box (ala BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar)

How long can someone attempt a submission?

Just because a black guy "King Mo" knows how to wrestle... white people feel the need to "come up" with a rule to out law it. Just like you all re-did the entire Masters golf tournament just to "Tiger prof it" f'n paper champions... from GSP to Phil Mickelson. All of them are Paper thin!

This is VERY bias lol

what shot clock are you going to introduce' date=' for all the other fighting styles?

Just because a black guy "King Mo" knows how to wrestle... white people feel the need to "come up" with a rule to out law it. Just like you all re-did the entire Masters golf tournament just to "Tiger prof it" f'n paper champions... from GSP to Phil Mickelson. All of them are Paper thin![/quote']

don't turn this into a race thing...because it's stupid for one...and two there are alot of fights where a white wrestler has kept a black boxer down...lets please avoid the race thing...

This is VERY bias lol

what shot clock are you going to introduce' date=' for all the other fighting styles?

How long can someone stay in the [b']Muy Thi Clench[/b]?

Just because a black guy "King Mo" knows how to wrestle... white people feel the need to "come up" with a rule to out law it. Just like you all re-did the entire Masters golf tournament just to "Tiger prof it" f'n paper champions... from GSP to Phil Mickelson. All of them are Paper thin!

haha you mean muay thai clinch?

and why are you bringing race into this? these types of discussions concerning the ground game have been around long before Muhammed Lawal. And if what King Mo did to Mousasi is wrestling then i don't want to be a wrestler - looked more like he was tackling him and then laying on top of him while getting punched in the face by mousasi.

and GSP is a paper thin champ? hahaha

you have posted the best post of the day

This is VERY bias lol

[b']Just because a black guy "King Mo" knows how to wrestle... white people feel the need to "come up" with a rule to out law it.[/b] Just like you all re-did the entire Masters golf tournament just to "Tiger prof it" f'n paper champions... from GSP to Phil Mickelson. All of them are Paper thin!

racist much?

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

People can try a skate around this all they want. NO one BOO's GSP when he does the same thing. I'm not turning this into a race thing... I'm more like ok why are they f'n boo'n King Mo when all he did was come in the octagon an implement his plan?

He didnt talk junk, or start a f'n Brawl! but yet an still he gets boo'ed, and then I come on here the next day and people are saying King Mo is a bum and now you all want a shot clock WTF this a bunch of bs.. GSP is so respected while Diva White protects his azz from fighting anderson silva.

thats not GSPs belt in my opinion... sitting beside the cage laughing an smiling because he knows he doesnt have to fight anderson.

This is VERY bias lol

Just because a black guy "King Mo" knows how to wrestle... white people feel the need to "come up" with a rule to out law it. Just like you all re-did the entire Masters golf tournament just to "Tiger prof it" f'n paper champions... from GSP to Phil Mickelson. All of them are Paper thin![/quote']

The fuck are you talking about? LOL

And to reply to the thread, I think the refs do a good enough job at the moment of standing up fighters.

Guys like GSP can't be taken as an example because he's constantly working when he's on the ground.

People can try a skate around this all they want. NO one BOO's GSP when he does the same thing. I'm not turning this into a race thing... I'm more like ok why are they f'n boo'n King Mo when all he did was come in the octagon an implement his plan?

He didnt talk junk' date=' or start a f'n Brawl! but yet an still he gets boo'ed, and then I come on here the next day and people are saying King Mo is a bum and now you all want a shot clock WTF this a bunch of bs.. GSP is so respected while Diva White protects his azz from fighting anderson silva.

thats not GSPs belt in my opinion... sitting beside the cage laughing an smiling because he knows he doesnt have to fight anderson.[/quote']

Because it's Strikeforce :D

He didnt talk junk' date=' or start a f'n Brawl! but yet an still he gets boo'ed, and then I come on here the next day and people are saying King Mo is a bum and now you all want a shot clock WTF this a bunch of bs.. GSP is so respected while Diva White protects his azz from fighting anderson silva.

thats not GSPs belt in my opinion... sitting beside the cage laughing an smiling because he knows he doesnt have to fight anderson.[/quote']

they booed King Mo because it was strikeforce...i personally thought he had a good strategy and used it to perfection...they could of also been booing because king mo sat there like a deer in headlights while getting hit in the face by the guy he was 'controlling'...people don't boo gsp because he throws punches while on top...he ground and pounds...mo did not

Because it's Strikeforce :D

Yea see, i do have a point. Because we know its not just because its strikeforce.

but to answer the thread... Please lets not push for Shot Clocks a buzzers going off. Next we'll be pushing for something equalivent to a free throw.

The sport is perfect how it is.

I actually think the refs job is to basically make sure nobody gets killed in the cage period. I hate LNP but if you don't like it do something about it. The shot clock is actually a very interesting idea and more things like this should be brought up instead of racist allegations, comments and putting down members.

they booed King Mo because it was strikeforce...i personally thought he had a good strategy and used it to perfection...they could of also been booing because king mo sat there like a deer in headlights while getting hit in the face by the guy he was 'controlling'...people don't boo gsp because he throws punches while on top...he ground and pounds...mo did not

wow an you really believe people booed because its was strikeforce? haha so does Strikefore have "stupid" fans an the only people who buy UFC tickets are "well mannered" lol

And booing because someone is tired and trying to perserve his gas tank is silly.

Its a CLEAR double standard when it comes to GSP... even in these threads. People said the same thing about the Rashad Evans vs Thiago Silva fight.

People need to get it through their heads Takedown are like Touchdowns in the UFC they score a lot of points!

wow an you really believe people booed because its was strikeforce? haha so does Strikefore have "stupid" fans an the only people who buy UFC tickets are "well mannered" lol

And booing because someone is tired and trying to perserve his gas tank is silly.

Its a CLEAR double standard when it comes to GSP... even in these threads. People said the same thing about the Rashad Evans vs Thiago Silva fight.

People need to get it through their heads Takedown are like Touchdowns in the UFC they score a lot of points!

i'm saying they booed because it was strikeforce because the fans that tend to go to 2nd tier shows tend to want to see someone get ktfo...they dont want to see a good strategy and if you go back and watch ufc events a couple years ago people booed every time the fight went to the mat...now you don't have that so much thankfully because those fans left...and found somewhere else to go

GSP is a sexy bomb though.

It would be illegal to boo him.

And just for the record I like all people, just dont like to see double standards. and get upset when people work there butts off and get booed for no reason at all.

King Mo entertains and hes the champ. Similar to Anderson Silva who's mostly striking and they boo him also, they bood Rashad, they boo KIMBO... just tired of seeing it.

And just for the record I like all people' date=' just dont like to see double standards. and get upset when people work there butts off and get booed for no reason at all.

King Mo entertains and hes the champ. Similar to Anderson Silva who's mostly striking and they boo him also, they bood Rashad, they boo KIMBO... just tired of seeing it.[/quote']

again.. you're making this sound like those fighters get booed simply because of their skin color.

again.. you're making this sound like those fighters get booed simply because of their skin color.

lol i was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post it...people get booed depending on the fans really...if the majority that payed the money want to see someone famous get ktfo they will boo...if they want to see a good fight they will wait until it's been the same boring thing for 10 minutes before booing...and if they are a true fan for all aspects...they won't boo outloud...just silently in their head

Ya. Let's add a clock. Oh, and let's add some chainsaws and swords. And we will let the audience hurly whatever objects they want into the ring. We will make objects festive for the local, like cheese in wisconsin, cream pies in boston, and butt plugs in san francisco.

ok well maybe its just coincidence... the BJ, Egdar fight was to fall asleep at... no booing there but whatever.

Watch Kimo get booed when he fights Matt

ok well maybe its just coincidence... the BJ' date=' Egdar fight was to fall asleep at... no booing there but whatever.

Watch Kimo get booed when he fights Matt[/quote']

People were booing, just not as much as they were Anderson. People were waiting for BJ to do something, while they seen Anderson chose to be a clown, and knew he wouldn't come through on being a fighter.

And yeah, Kimbo will get booed, he's not a great MMA fighter. You can say all you want about how they work their butts off, but as a professional, you are expected to compete at a set standard, especially in the UFC. Yeah I'm not the one in the cage, but I'm a fan of the sport who pays to watch pros, not Youtube stars.

People were booing' date=' just not as much as they were Anderson. People were waiting for BJ to do something, while they seen Anderson chose to be a clown, and knew he wouldn't come through on being a fighter.

And yeah, Kimbo will get booed, he's not a great MMA fighter. You can say all you want about how they work their butts off, but as a [b']professional[/b], you are expected to compete at a set standard, especially in the UFC. Yeah I'm not the one in the cage, but I'm a fan of the sport who pays to watch pros, not Youtube stars.

yea but kimbo is now putting in the work to be a professional...i personally hate him but thats just my feelings...

People were booing' date=' just not as much as they were Anderson. People were waiting for BJ to do something, while they seen Anderson chose to be a clown, and knew he wouldn't come through on being a fighter.

And yeah, Kimbo will get booed, he's not a great MMA fighter. You can say all you want about how they work their butts off, but as a [b']professional[/b], you are expected to compete at a set standard, especially in the UFC. Yeah I'm not the one in the cage, but I'm a fan of the sport who pays to watch pros, not Youtube stars.

wow really!

Anderson Silva keeps saying he came in with a stragety, and as a UFC fan you know that's his "Mr. Miyagi" style... why not see the flaw in Maia's stragety but not ever engaging... why does the champ who's winning the fight have to risk losing? Just silly

And this proves my point... why boo Kimbo? and Not Matt? Matt is a great MMA fighter who compeates on such a high level... wow you're proving my point! lol thanks for this post

Kimbo beat a UFC vet in Houston Alexander (I konw hes not the best but hes beat vets himself)

Who has Matt beat? So you can see why people might think things are racial when you boo KIMBO of top just because he got popular by his internet blogs and you hate him for that... YEA RIGHT!!!

ok well maybe its just coincidence... the BJ' date=' Egdar fight was to fall asleep at... no booing there but whatever.

Watch Kimo get booed when he fights Matt[/quote']

Well I think it has more to do with "casual" fans and the way they perceive the ground game of MMA. BJ and Frankie spent a lot of time on the feet. Maybe they were expecting a KO from someone. Maybe they were waiting on BJ to unload and finish.

I don't see Kimbo getting booed. People know what kind of fighter Kimbo is. He wants to stand and bang and he has the tools to do it. If anything I can see Matt taking the fight to ground. Maybe then they will boo, but I don't think it will be at Kimbo's expense.

A lot of fans care more about two fighters throwing fists at each other.

yea but kimbo is now putting in the work to be a professional...i personally hate him but thats just my feelings...

LOL thank you for sharing... why do you hate kimbo? for what? and then question why I bring race into this.

you people never think beyond your selfish personal view point... what if you were the minority and people "HATE" just because "thats just your feeling"... that BS!

So that make you a Strikeforce fan correct?

anymore white people want to confess their hate for the black athlete!?!

wow really!

Anderson Silva keeps saying he came in with a stragety' date=' and as a UFC fan you know that's his "Mr. Miyagi" style... why not see the flaw in Maia's stragety but not ever engaging... why does the champ who's winning the fight have to risk losing? Just silly

And this proves my point... why boo Kimbo? and Not Matt? Matt is a great MMA fighter who compeates on such a high level... wow you're proving my point! lol thanks for this post

Kimbo beat a UFC vet in Houston Alexander (I konw hes not the best but hes beat vets himself)

Who has Matt beat? So you can see why people might think things are racial when you boo KIMBO of top just because he got popular by his internet blogs and you hate him for that... YEA RIGHT!!![/quote']

wow. so you really are making this a race issue?

LOL thank you for sharing... why do you hate kimbo? for what? and then question why I bring race into this.

you people never think beyond your selfish personal view point... what if you were the minority and people "HATE" just because "thats just your feeling"... that BS!

If you can't see the difference between what GSP did to Hardy and what Mo did to Mousasi there isn't much hope for you.

Fight Stats Mo vs Mousasi

http://www.compustrike.com/stats_files/strikeforce_4_17_10/lawal_mousasi.php

GSP vs Hardy

http://compustrike.com/stats_files/ufc_111/St-pierre-Hardy.HTM

In the Mo vs Mousasi Mousasi' date=' the guy on the bottom, OUT STRUCK Mo the guy on top by a wide margin. Mo didn't pass guard, didn't try any submissions did nothing but basically lay on top and absorb punches

In the GSP vs Hardy fight, GSP out stuck Hardy by [b']6x the amount[/b]. He passed into dominant position 16x and attempted 8 submissions.

It has nothing to do with anything but that. One guy is always working and the other just laid there like a punching bag.

lol you can turn this into a race thing all you want...only black athlete i hate is kimbo and it's mostly because of his personality...Anderson silva i like because he seems like a more laid back person and while we know he can knock people out he's not out saying that is all he is going to do...

I grew up in Baltimore...I'm far from racist...if your racist in bmore you get that s*** beat out of you quick by everyone

wow really!

Anderson Silva keeps saying he came in with a stragety' date=' and as a UFC fan you know that's his "Mr. Miyagi" style... why not see the flaw in Maia's stragety but not ever engaging... why does the champ who's winning the fight have to risk losing? Just silly

[b']Going into a fight, people will look at the bigger star and expect something out of them. Maia had a crappy gameplan or no answer to Silva, and got what he deserved, a loss. Silva on the otherhand has/had tremedous potential, people looked to him and expected a professional and exciting performance[/b]

Again, this goes back to who the bigger star is. Kimbo is the star and since he was brought in and expected to KO whoever he fights like in his silly Youtube vids, if he doesn't put on a good performance, he gets boo'ed. He hardly engaged in the Houston fight, though it is hard when your opponent is running away

Kimbo beat a UFC vet in Houston Alexander (I konw hes not the best but hes beat vets himself) A couple things here. 1) that wasn't even the real Alexander that showed up to the fight, just someone named Houston Alexander. 2) I'd hardly say he beat him. 3) Houston beats Jardine and he is considered good? Beating all these 'vets'? Puh-leaze!

Who has Matt beat? So you can see why people might think things are racial when you boo KIMBO of top just because he got popular by his internet blogs and you hate him for that... YEA RIGHT!!!Don't people cheer for Rampage? Haven't people cheered for Kongo? Cheered for Silva when he's not a diva? Cheered for Rashad when he's not listening for earthquakes on the ground? Cheered for "Rumble" Johnson? And yeah, my hate for Kimbo comes from him thinking he is a mixed martial artist all because he beats up guys in his neighborhood and puts them on Youtube. I think it's great he is eager to learn, but he still can't compete on a professional level. So GTFO with that racist crap, it's 2010 now, get real

If you can't see the difference between what GSP did to Hardy and what Mo did to Mousasi there isn't much hope for you.

Fight Stats Mo vs Mousasi

http://www.compustrike.com/stats_files/strikeforce_4_17_10/lawal_mousasi.php

GSP vs Hardy

http://compustrike.com/stats_files/ufc_111/St-pierre-Hardy.HTM

In the Mo vs Mousasi Mousasi' date=' the guy on the bottom, OUT STRUCK Mo the guy on top by a wide margin. Mo didn't pass guard, didn't try any submissions did nothing but basically lay on top and absorb punches

In the GSP vs Hardy fight, GSP out stuck Hardy by [b']6x the amount[/b]. He passed into dominant position 16x and attempted 8 submissions.

It has nothing to do with anything but that. One guy is always working and the other just laid there like a punching bag.

We'll boo the Refs and Judges not the fighter. The fighter has ever right to do what he wants in there. Obviously he's doing what he's saposed to do if he won the fight.

Everyone doesn't have to fight a particular way, and go for the GnP.

whatever man you know what its all cool... you all continue to Boo, King Mo, Anderson Silva etc, Rashad, Kimbo, etc... America has a very dark past an its no getting around it.

King Mo even addressed it at the end of his fight... obviously he didnt like the boing for no reason.

This is VERY bias lol

[b']Just because a black guy "King Mo" knows how to wrestle... white people feel the need to "come up" with a rule to out law it. Just like you all re-did the entire Masters golf tournament just to "Tiger prof it" f'n paper champions... from GSP to Phil Mickelson. All of them are Paper thin![/b]

I lol'd. I hope you're kidding.

Archived