Jon Jones next fight

marioufc420

While him fighting the winner/loser of Rashad or Rampage is a good idea, it would be too far down the line. Bones is coming off a nice win that didn't really see him get injured or anything like that. He should be fighting now, or on one of these upcoming cards. So that means not Machida/Shogun, not Rashad/Rampage, not Forrest/LilNog; leaving Bader(injured), Couture and Thiago Silva.

In my opinion it should be Couture or Thiago Silva. All three of those guys could gain from each other with a win, and a loss wouldn't really hurt any of them that bad.

Thiago Silva really has nothing to gain by fighting Jones, and he shouldnt fight him.

Lol, he just lost to Rashad in a one sided affair so how does he have nothing to gain. Are you expecting him to get the loser of Rashad/Rampage for a number one contender fight without winning another fight first? No one is hotter then Bones Jones right now, and anyone who gets a win over him has something to gain.

Oh and the last person he should be fighting is Bader. They both need a legit name to fight, not each other. I'm interested in seeing both of them rise in the LHW ranks, not knocking each other off before either of them gets there.

Lol' date=' he just lost to Rashad in a one sided affair so how does he have nothing to gain. Are you expecting him to get the loser of Rashad/Rampage for a number one contender fight without winning another fight first? No one is hotter then Bones Jones right now, and anyone who gets a win over him has something to gain.

Oh and the last person he should be fighting is Bader. They both need a legit name to fight, not each other. I'm interested in seeing both of them rise in the LHW ranks, not knocking each other off before either of them gets there.[/quote']

Very accurate.

And the real reason Thiago wouldn't want to fight Bones is because Bones' wrestling is far superior to Rashad's as is his G'n'P.

Unless he could catch Jones coming in he would get slaughtered.

everything is set the most possible outcomes are

rampage wins fights for title .

rashad wins fights fo title .

bader wins fights jones.

thiago wins fights rampage if he loses .

forrest wins fights rashad or jones.

lil nog wins fights shogun if he loses .

those would be the better outcome of the fights there more fair an even an the most likely.

he signed a new 6 fight deal an the ufc bought him a car .the didnt want him to leave

Wow thats awesome. Taking your word for it lol. Thats great I was pretty disappointed when Rampage said he didn't want to fight anymore. Still want Rashad to win the fight though..:P But I hope Rampage wins any other fight.

Hes got all the tools to be one of the best LHW fighters in a while. Hes really strong, fast, has killer instinct, massive arm reach, dynamic and very humble. All hes missing is experience. After destroying Vera, the man Randy had a hard time with not to long ago, I think he deserves a shot at Randy now. This fight needs to happen.

Bader' date=' they won't make the fight though, bit like jds and cain the past while, been keeping the two best prospects in the division away from each other[/quote']

Yeah, I don't see him fighting Bader any time soon either. Especially with the way the UFC likes to protect the TUF winners as long as they possibly can. Plus, I think Jones would destroy Bader. Not sure Bader would be able to out wrestle him and Jones is way better with his stand up than Bader.

Archived