I am the troll slayer

TrollSlayer

Hello, I will also be making this post on the UFC page. I am the troll slayer i am tired of going on these boards and clicking into a thread only to find some troll who knows nothing has made it. Additionally i am tired of trolls ruining good posts. I am here for your convenience so you won't have to be bothered with these pests. If you are having a troll problem send me a private message and i will deal with them.

Hello, I am the troll slayer i am tired of going on these boards and clicking into a thread only to find some troll who knows nothing has made it. Additionally i am tired of trolls ruining good posts. So i've decided to fight these trolls off. I am here for your convenience so you won't have to be bothered with these pests. If you are having a troll problem send me a private message and i will deal with them. Thank you for your time

Hello' date=' I am the troll slayer i am tired of going on these boards and clicking into a thread only to find some troll who knows nothing has made it. Additionally i am tired of trolls ruining good posts. So i've decided to fight these trolls off. I am here for your convenience so you won't have to be bothered with these pests. If you are having a troll problem send me a private message and i will deal with them. Thank you for your time[/quote']

Hahahahahaha funny stuff

Archived