ATTN DANA WHITE: Please release Nate Diaz from his contract

Balrak

Yeah a fight breaks out between fighters... ***** rare? Fights happen in all sports MMA is probably the most logical

MMA is also less established and more young than these sports. People already dismiss it as "entertainment" or too "barbaric" the last things it needs is a WWE-like brawl.

Can someone give one good reason to keep Diaz in the UFC?

Why is every one crying for fighter to be released just because they do something you happen not to like. Hey they are fighters not school teachers and who cares what fighters do at another event? I know all Dana White should say is," Hey as long as they dont do that at a UFC event."

MMA is also less established and more young than these sports. People already dismiss it as "entertainment" or too "barbaric" the last things it needs is a WWE-like brawl.

two good reason, he won his last fight, and he isn't in boreing fights...

he won TUF now shut up. That is a FREE fight for SF. Miller vs Diaz Free Hype... Why give away a "name" because he made the other organization look like garbage. Diaz is a kewl character. Just chill out

he won TUF now shut up. That is a FREE fight for SF. Miller vs Diaz Free Hype... Why give away a "name" because he made the other organization look like garbage. Diaz is a kewl character. Just chill out

A Name? Diaz is mediocre talent at best...He wouldn't be missed and no one would even notice. Also if you remember correctly in that TUF Finale...Gamburyan dislocated his shoulder or whatever...If that didn't happen who is to say Diaz would have even won TUF. He is mediocre talent...and a liability...I say can him.

A Name? Diaz is mediocre talent at best...He wouldn't be missed and no one would even notice. Also if you remember correctly in that TUF Finale...Gamburyan dislocated his shoulder or whatever...If that didn't happen who is to say Diaz would have even won TUF. He is mediocre talent...and a liability...I say can him.

hes a name because there is easily more "TUF FANBOYS" than there are HARDCORE MMA fans. Its ez to say more people know who diaz is than Overeem or Mousasi etc. More people watch TUF in which Diaz was a noteable character and the Winner, than know about oldskewl/ other organizations. So by that Standard Diaz "OUT NAMES" alot of fighters who are under the radar to TUF boys. Not calling myeslf a TUF boy either, but im just stating what i figured to be the obvious.

Nate Diaz is lucky Manny Gamburyan got injured in the finale because Nate was getting owned, and would have lost.

Nate acted on pure instinct' date=' completely A OK.[/quote']

He probably should've acted on instinct when he got wrestled down by Guida and beaten on his feet by Maynard... He looked better in the brawl, getting cheap shots in than he does in the UFC. ****y, f**kin' punk... He's bad for the sport, last night only further proves it. Let Trashforce have him

He probably should've acted on instinct when he got wrestled down by Guida and beaten on his feet by Maynard... He looked better in the brawl' date=' getting cheap shots in than he does in the UFC. ****y, f**kin' punk... He's bad for the sport, last night only further proves it. Let Trashforce have him[/quote']

Meh, I think Diaz did just as mch or more damage to Guida and Maynard when he fought them. Maynard's face was more busted up after the fight then Nate's.

Winning TUF = lifetime UFC contract.

SF already can use the brawl for "free hype"' They can already use similar matchups, so cutting Diaz wouldn't really give SF substantially more to work with.

His fights are always exciting, he has talent, he doesnt do that **** in the UFC? Why would Dana give a ****? Not like people were like "OH! I think that guy is from the UFC! I don't want to watch UFC anymore!"

Grow up.

I would notice, and I would miss him. That right there voids your rather ignorant rant. Super Idea! Go show him how it's done ;).

I love how quickly people judge a fighter's talent. If you lasted a 1 round spar with someone even of Nate's calibur, you would realize that this stuff isn't easy. Being "mediocre" in the UFC means being elite anywhere else. That's like saying, "that marine over there is mediocre for being a Delta". Okay, put him up against 95% of the rest of the worlds trained killing machines, and he will kill them with a piece of cooked spegetti.

Yeah' date=' I'm sure Dana's going to hate the fact that one of his fighters helped to ruin the show of the UFC's rival promotion...[/quote']

^^Dana probably paid Mayhem to go talk some trash and the Diaz brothers to throw down....ok prolly not, but i know hes not upset that this brawl happened on SF, if it was the UFC heads would roll but not for bringing bad media to his competition.

This is exactly what MMA can not have happen, This is trashy, and hurts MMA in a whole. The diaz's didnt just hurt strikeforce they hurt MMA in a whole, people like this should be punished, look at other pro sports athletes, they screw up somewhere else it hurts them in their profession also. Something needs done forsure, but what that is I dont know, They are a discrase to the sport and at the very least a good suspension is in order.

SHows the charactor of the fools.... Fines maybe in order or maybe keeping people besides the winner and ref out of the CAGE.....It was bound to happin sad thing is a member of UFC was involved.MMA looks childish by the immature acts of children.Funny how 1 or 2 or 3 bad apples cast a light the sport does not need!Say hello to more MMA haters after this 1.Very sad seeing how it has come along way from illegal in many states.We may see more people in power push to stop human MALE CHICKEN fighting....SAD day for MMA in general

I don't know if it hurts MMA any more than it helps MMA. Yes, some ignorant idiots will think its all fake just like the WWE. Do those idiots outnumber the people who got excited about the brawl? And yes, there will be fans who didn't like it but the fans don't count as they will come back. At the place I watched the fight at, just about EVERYONE got excited. I didn't hear one person say they got upset by it. That was one of the most exciting things that happened that night. On the forums, however, we hear this brainwashed rant about how it does nothing but hurt the sport. I really don't know.

He's a great fighter, he ALWAYS puts on a great show, he has tons of heart, his BJJ is TOP NOTCH...need more??

Ruin the show? It was the only entertaining part of the show. I'm half convinced it was scripted.

I think it was staged - In the UK we got it 24hrs later and the brawl was shown in full from the best camera angle, as soon as it kicked off it went to the camera high above the ring, they would of cut it out of a replay if they didnt want people to see it.

Guess what - everyone is talking about Strikeforce - not so unknown yesterday and today is it??

Both of the Diaz brothers are scumbags and Nate doesn't deserve to fight in the UFC with his behavior last night.

*Dana calls Diaz in to his office*

Dana: well Mr.diaz apparently balrak from the ufc forums as asked me politely to fire you,

Diaz: Oh Really?

Dana:Yes...

Diaz: So what does that mean?

Dana: Your Fired!

yeah.. thats never gonna happen

Nick will never be back in the UFC. He kinda ruined it with the Joe Riggs incident. lol.

yeah...you're kind of an idiot for speaking on things you have no idea about lol...before you comment on threads and proclaim your statements to be factual try and verify your info first. Nick went on to have three more fights after that incident (S. Sherk, J. Neer, and G. Tibau). Yeah, another failure on your part. I'm sure you're used to it. And Dana has said personally he'd be more than happy to have Diaz back if "he knew how to play the game".

Archived