Rankings?

EdGOAT

how will the rankings look if Aldo looses on saturday? With Penn' date=' Mousasi, and Hendo losing their most recent bouts and Anderson Silva having a horrible preformance at UFC 112? remember it's not an Anderson Silva thread, it's a rankings thread.

Still gotta say this. Silvas' performance wasn't bad and it won't lower his rank he just played it safe.

how will the rankings look if Aldo looses on saturday? With Penn' date=' Mousasi, and Hendo losing their most recent bouts and Anderson Silva having a horrible preformance at UFC 112? remember it's not an Anderson Silva thread, it's a rankings thread.[/quote']

You kidding me? Anderson destroyed Maia, was nothing was horrible about it. Unless ur stupid and you think him mocking Maia makes him "bad"? "skillless"? "horrible"? "needs to be cut" "worst fighter ever"? I dont get some fans I really dont...

You kidding me? Anderson destroyed Maia' date=' was nothing was horrible about it. Unless ur stupid and you think him mocking Maia makes him "bad"? "skillless"? "horrible"? "needs to be cut" "worst fighter ever"? I dont get some fans I really dont...[/quote']

Umm, silva lost 2 100% stand up rounds to one of the worst stand up fighters in the UFC.

Umm' date=' silva lost 2 100% stand up rounds to one of the worst stand up fighters in the UFC.[/quote']

Round 1: (Strikes)

Silva: 14

Maia 1

Round 2: (Strikes)

Maia 0

Round 3: (Strikes)

Silva: 15

Maia 10

Round 4: (Strikes)

Silva: 11

Maia 2

Round 5: (Strikes)

Silva: 8

Maia 7

Only 1 out of those 20 strikes Maia threw were "decent"

You are dumb.

get over yourself, im tired of blind fanboys like you

silva lost 2 rounds of 100% stand up ot one of the worst standup guys in the division, its true.

he let down everyone who watched the fight, and the people who payed for it were let down worse.

there is something to be said for being a champion. you should have respect for your game, silva is a joke.

i used to have a ton of respect for him, but lets fave it, he has been facing challengers that everyone knows he will beat for some time now.

the only way for him to reestablish his status as a top tier guy would be to move to lhw and fight some guys like rampage or rua or machida.

silva effectively does the same thing leites did, only it doesnt look as bad b/c he is still mobile.

so yes, he can and should be dogged out for his performance.

anyone who doesnt understand that doesnt understand what it is to be a competitor.

Round 1: (Strikes)

Maia 1

Round 2: (Strikes)

Maia 0

Round 3: (Strikes)

Silva: 15

Maia 10

Round 4: (Strikes)

Silva: 11

Maia 2

Round 5: (Strikes)

Silva: 8

Maia 7

Only 1 out of those 20 strikes Maia threw were "decent"

you know that punch count isnt how they score mma right?

Archived