How Did Miller get in the cage?

Fast

In all honesty' date=' he is a Strikeforce employee so it isn't surprising they let him in.[/quote']

This is not true, it is well know that they had just fought and they did not get along. Please tell me one instance where this happened anytime in history? Now in the UFC Dana will accompany the person and go in the ring.. like with Brock and GSP, but I cannot recall a fighter taking it up on themselves to do that.This was live TV

This is not true' date=' it is well know that they had jsut fought adn they did not get along. Please tell me one instance where this happened anytime in history? Now in the UFC Dany will accompany the person and go in the ring.. like with Brock and GSP, but I cannot recall a fighter taking it up on themselves to do that.This was live TV[/quote']

When has another fighter been stopped from entering the cage?

I do not recall any fighter trying to make their way to the cage' date=' you?[/quote']

No, so how do you know they would have been stopped? Dana didn't accompany Brock and GSP into the cage anyways, Dana was already there, lol. The security guards knew who Miller was, he had just fought. They probably figured these guys were professionals and they would act like it, but they were wrong.

No' date=' so how do you know they would have been stopped? Dana didn't accompany Brock and GSP into the cage anyways, Dana was already there, lol.[/quote']

They didnt stop him, you are correct. They should have stopped him though since he had no reason being in there and or it was not authorized;) YOu know what I meant, it was planned long before with Dana - Brock- GSP:rolleyes:

I've heard that Miller was cornering Hendo. I'm not 100% about this but it would explain how it happened and why he was allowed in. The end was far to unorganized, there were like 30 people in the cage after the main event. What more is really needed besides a couple camera men, the reporter doing the interview, the 2 fighters and a couple other holding the banner.

They didnt stop him' date=' you are correct. They should have stopped him though since he had no reason being in there and or it was not authorized;) YOu know what I meant, it was planned long before with Dana - Brock- GSP:rolleyes:[/quote']

How do you know GSP was planned? Obviously what he said wasn't planned since he couldn't possibly be unimpressed before it even happened.

I've heard that Miller was cornering Hendo. I'm not 100% about this but it would explain how it happened and why he was allowed in. The end was far to unorganized' date=' there were like 30 people in the cage after the main event. What more is really needed besides a couple camera men, the reporter doing the interview, the 2 fighters and a couple other holding the banner.[/quote']

This isn't surprising as Mayhem trains at Team Quest which Henderson is the owner of.

It was very pointless because Miller had no reason to come in and interrupt Shields after a huge win. Jake Rossen from Sherdog actually blames the Tennessee Athletic Commission and arena security

The Open-Door Policy Award - The Tennessee Athletic Commission and the Bridgestone Arena security team, for allowing Miller into the ring when he had no actual business being there.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Strikeforce-Post-Mortem-Shields-Melendez-and-the-Brawl-to-End-it-All-23941

Miller was in the cage with all of King Mo's cornermen following his fight with Mousasi congratulating Lawal. I don't recall seeing him in Dan's corner. Watching the video, Miller doesnt enter the cage until Jake is already doing his interview with Gus. You can sorta see him slip thru in the background. Seems like Dan's cornermen would have already been in there with Dan.

Archived