Does anyone else see the similarities between UFC 104 and Rocky I?

UfcIsWhereItsAt

A championship bout, everyone is betting on Machida(Creed) to win, but by the end they're rooting for underdog Rua(Balboa). The champion wins by unanimous decision which ends up being disapproved by fight fans everywhere, and both fighters agree to a rematch.

It's just uncanny how much that fight was like the first Rocky movie! I wonder if, in the rematch, Rua will take Machida to the last round and win via TKO.

A championship bout' date=' everyone is betting on Machida(Creed) to win, but by the end they're rooting for underdog Rua(Balboa). The champion wins by unanimous decision which ends up being disapproved by fight fans everywhere, and both fighters agree to a rematch.

It's just uncanny how much that fight was like the first Rocky movie! I wonder if, in the rematch, [b']Rua will take Machida to the last round and win via TKO[/b].

i hope it doesnt take thatlong for rua to finish, the suspense during that fight is unbearable

UFC 104 = Rocky 1

UFC 113 = Rocky 2 (Rocky Rua gets the belt)

UFC 122 = Rocky 3 (Rocky Rua fights Rampage/Mr. T)

UFC 131 = Rocky 4 (Rocky Rua fights Fedor/Super Russian after Lyoto and Rua becoming buddy-buddy and Fedor kills Machida)

UFC 104 = Rocky 1

UFC 131 = Rocky 4 (Rocky Rua fights Fedor/Super Russian after Lyoto and Rua becoming buddy-buddy and Fedor kills Machida)

You, sir, just made my day with this. ahhaha

A championship bout' date=' everyone is betting on Machida(Creed) to win, but by the end they're rooting for underdog Rua(Balboa). The champion wins by unanimous decision which ends up being disapproved by fight fans everywhere, and both fighters agree to a rematch.

[b']It's just uncanny how much that fight was like the first Rocky movie! I wonder if, in the rematch, Rua will take Machida to the last round and win via TKO.[/b]

lol thats certianly not gonna happen

UFC 104 = Rocky 1

haha funniest thing i have read so far!

UFC 104 = Rocky 1

yeah that'll never happen

UFC 104 = Rocky 1

Quoted for Epic

Archived