BJ PENN v JOSH KOSCHECK

aethlefirth

170s are a lot bigger since the days when BJ was able to dominate that division. I think BJ would win but not in dominating fashion like he does (most of the time) at 155. Sub or decision. Hughes and GSP both had trouble getting BJ down (before he gassed) and seeing as it would be a 3 rounder I think BJ would control the fight and could outbox Kos to a decision or sub him on the ground but only if he pulls guard or lets Kos take him down. I don't see BJ being able to take Kos down.

Not particularly interested right now, I want to see BJ get his belt back first and think about 170 later down the road.

It just occured to me as a good match up! Any one interested to see this fight??

How do you think it would go/who would win??

Fought at 170lbs

I would rather watch my Grandmother in the shower with a 14" double ended *****!

Koscheck wouldn't stand a chance against BJ especially in a 3 rounder. I still don't rate Koscheck as a fighter, even though he has improved, his mouth is much bigger than his ability.

I hope for Koscheck's sake that he does not try and stand toe to toe with Daley on the weekend. He's been talking a lot about boxing but I'm afraid he will get obliterated with a left hook.

It just occured to me as a good match up! Any one interested to see this fight??

How do you think it would go/who would win??

Fought at 170lbs

i defenatly would pay 4 this fight , i do think bj will have a cardio problem with cos , if bj manage to overcome this problem (being the most ripped PENN we have ever seen , then he would dominate cos

I would rather watch my Grandmother in the shower with a 14" double ended *****!

Koscheck wouldn't stand a chance against BJ especially in a 3 rounder. I still don't rate Koscheck as a fighter' date=' even though he has improved, his mouth is much bigger than his ability.

I hope for Koscheck's sake that he does not try and stand toe to toe with Daley on the weekend. He's been talking a lot about boxing but I'm afraid he will get obliterated with a left hook.[/quote']

LOL m8 thats some funny ****!! I agree with bot of ya comments bout bj and daley cant wait for that fight sat daley will ruin him :)

i'll take Kos...because BJ gasses at WW after 1 round...i cannot pick a fighter whose cardio cannot support his skill set...

BJ just doesn't have the frame to successfully compete at the larger weights over time...at WW BJ needs to weigh AT LEAST a GOOD 180 fight night, not some fat BJ version or the 167lbs he was against GSP...

and his cardio sucks at WW...

BJ is one of the most skilled competitors ever but his willingness to put himself at disadvantages throughout his career has only hurt his legacy...

4 of his 6 losses were above LW...fighting KOs will prob be another loss at a weight class he should not be in...

Archived