Jon Jones gonna make elbows illegal in UFC

artvandelay-1

Exactly, he is gonna be splitting m'fers skulls open and breaking orbitals and people are gonna be bleeding and making a mess all over the place giving MMA a bad name. I like elbows and think it should be allowed. Its just a thought. I'm just a casual fan and not an expert like everyone else on here.

Is it only me who thinks Jones isnt that great, or atleast well proven. Its like most of the people who rate him are the average fan who think "OMG spinning elbows! WOW!!!" etc etc, Cant wait until he fights someone decent.

**Good win over a washed up Brandon Vera

**Was winning against Hamill but hes no better than Bonnar

**Decision against Stephan Bonnar

Jones the new Hype-Train?

Is it only me who thinks Jones isnt that great' date=' or atleast well proven. Its like most of the people who rate him are the average fan who think "OMG spinning elbows! WOW!!!" etc etc, Cant wait until he fights someone decent.

Jones the new Hype-Train?[/quote']

maybe. VERY huge maybe. but for right now hes overrated

Simple MMA Maths

Mark Coleman beats Stephan Bonnar via Decision

Jon Jones beats Stephan Bonnar via Decision

So to confirm:

Mark Coleman > Stephan Bonnar > Jon Jones

Simple really

Dude are you retarded? Coleman and Jones both beat Bonnar by decision so how do you put Coleman in front of Bonnar and Jones at the end. That makes no sense dummy! And Jones would DESTROY Coleman and it would be Jones > Coleman > Bonnar. And he is in no way a hype train. The only reason that he is getting all this hype is because everybody has seen what he can do and realize that he is THE REAL DEAL. He is no hype train and the hype that he does get he deserves!!!!!! He has beaten everybody he has been given and he will continue to beat bigger names and continue to grow as fighter. He is still young and very dangerous so I cant wait to see where he'll be in a couple years. I guarantee you he will continue to beat well known opponents and show that the hype is well deserved. Oh and Brandon Vera isnt washed up so stop making excuses! Bones is the next big thing and he will prove all the nay-sayers wrong!!!!!!!!! PEACE

Dude are you retarded? Coleman and Jones both beat Bonnar by decision so how do you put Coleman in front of Bonnar and Jones at the end. That makes no sense dummy! And Jones would DESTROY Coleman and it would be Jones > Coleman > Bonnar. And he is in no way a hype train. The only reason that he is getting all this hype is because everybody has seen what he can do and realize that he is THE REAL DEAL. He is no hype train and the hype that he does get he deserves!!!!!! He has beaten everybody he has been given and he will continue to beat bigger names and continue to grow as fighter. He is still young and very dangerous so I cant wait to see where he'll be in a couple years. I guarantee you he will continue to beat well known opponents and show that the hype is well deserved. Oh and Brandon Vera isnt washed up so stop making excuses! Bones is the next big thing and he will prove all the nay-sayers wrong!!!!!!!!! PEACE

haha someones on jones' nuts. dude im not saying he sucks im just saying that hes not one of the greatest yet

Is it only me who thinks Jones isnt that great' date=' or atleast well proven. Its like most of the people who rate him are the average fan who think "OMG spinning elbows! WOW!!!" etc etc, Cant wait until he fights someone decent.

Jones the new Hype-Train?[/quote']

I agree with you give him time to wear his welcome & people figure him out. It's like rookies that explode in the league a few Years later everybody scouts him & they find weaknesses. He elbows hard, that's not gonna make it illegal for everyone.

haha someones on jones' nuts. dude im not saying he sucks im just saying that hes not one of the greatest yet

He is one of my favorite fighter's so F OFF! And im not on anyone's nuts so your stupid. Your saying he is overrated and that is not true at all and im calling you out on it punk. Of course he isnt one of the greatest yet are you stupid? He has only had a couple fights in the UFC and has handled every single opponent. So he aint overrated at all buddy! And I was mainly talking to that other D-Bag on here that thinks Mark Coleman is better than Bonnar and Jones. He is just downright dumb and I had to let him know so GET OFF MY NUUTSACK PUNK!!!!!

Yeah your in a group of morons that don't realize that he is not overrated AT ALL!!!! Good job buddy keep up the good work!

Your not bias at all....haa!

you realize the same thing was said about Mir & Vera?

& before you say jones destroye Vera; Vera did the same thing to Mir.

Why are there so many ****bags on here? Seriously.

why bother signing up if it bothers you? Think next time you post

Probs because ur post is like saying

"Anderson Silva gonna make punches illegal in UFC"

"CroCop gonna make headkicks illegal in UFC"

etc etc

this...

Palhareas will make submissions Illegal

He is one of my favorite fighter's so F OFF! And im not on anyone's nuts so your stupid. Your saying he is overrated and that is not true at all and im calling you out on it punk. Of course he isnt one of the greatest yet are you stupid? He has only had a couple fights in the UFC and has handled every single opponent. So he aint overrated at all buddy! And I was mainly talking to that other D-Bag on here that thinks Mark Coleman is better than Bonnar and Jones. He is just downright dumb and I had to let him know so GET OFF MY NUUTSACK PUNK!!!!!

wow hes handled brandon vera, matt hamill, and MAYBE jake o'brien. do us all a favor, go take another dose of jon jones' man chowder and maybe think before you post again. just because hes your favorite fighter doesnt make him the best. the next thing you'll be saying is that roy nelson is a legend. gtfo

wow hes handled brandon vera' date=' matt hamill, and MAYBE jake o'brien. do us all a favor, go take another dose of jon jones' man chowder and maybe think before you post again. just because hes your favorite fighter doesnt make him the best. the next thing you'll be saying is that roy nelson is a legend. gtfo[/quote']

He destroyed Hamill. He's lucky Jones got DQ'ed. And as for Vera, he did better then Randy did. He has run through everyone so far. Give credit where its due.

He destroyed Hamill. He's lucky Jones got DQ'ed. And as for Vera' date=' he did better then Randy did. He has run through everyone so far. Give credit where its due.[/quote']

im giving him credit that he is a great fighter, but some people on here are saying hes the best which is far from the truth. anyone on here can say that hes the best but the question is has jon jones beat a champ? no. yeah yeah yeah he hasnt had enough fights to actually fight a champ but until he does stop pumping rainbows into his a.s.s.h.o.l.e.

wow hes handled brandon vera' date=' matt hamill, and MAYBE jake o'brien. do us all a favor, go take another dose of jon jones' man chowder and maybe think before you post again. just because hes your favorite fighter doesnt make him the best. the next thing you'll be saying is that roy nelson is a legend. gtfo[/quote']

You sound like a little immature kid! Who even thinks of **** like "go take another dose of his man chowder" only a little immature kid who has never been laid says that kinda stuff. And yes he has handled all of those guys. And he's just getting started. I didnt say he was the best or a legend so everything iv said has been accurate dummy! Go get an eductaion before your start arguing with me. I DIDNT SAY HE WAS THE BEST SO YOUR MISSING THE POINT AND CALLING ME OUT ON SOMETHING I DIDNT SAY!!!! And I hate Roy Nelson so dont even go there. I didnt say that Jones was a legend or the best so you GTFO you dont even have a valid point to argue with me about since I never said any of that stuff buddy. Your obviously dumb and im not wasting any more of my time trying to explain that to you since your not worth it. THAT'S ALL!!!!!! PEACE D-BAG!!!!!!!!

im giving him credit that he is a great fighter' date=' but some people on here are saying hes the best which is far from the truth. anyone on here can say that hes the best but the question is has jon jones beat a champ? no. yeah yeah yeah he hasnt had enough fights to actually fight a champ but until he does stop pumping rainbows into his a.s.s.h.o.l.e.[/quote']

Oh he's a great fighter now huh? And I have never said he is the best, NOT ONCE!!!!!!! So get your sh*t straight before calling me out! And only little kids say stuff like "pumping rainbows.........." Thats just downright stupid!!!

12 to 6 elbows are already illegal.

What Jon is going to do is force everyone to work on their sweep attempts from the bottom. They will be afraid of the elbows, but they won't be illegal.

Jon needs to take a few good shots to the chin before we put him on a pedistal, but he has been very impressive so far. He is one of the few fighters I want to see fight at least 2 more times this year.

You sound like a little immature kid! Who even thinks of **** like "go take another dose of his man chowder" only a little immature kid who has never been laid says that kinda stuff. And yes he has handled all of those guys. And he's just getting started. I didnt say he was the best or a legend so everything iv said has been accurate dummy! Go get an eductaion before your start arguing with me. I DIDNT SAY HE WAS THE BEST SO YOUR MISSING THE POINT AND CALLING ME OUT ON SOMETHING I DIDNT SAY!!!! And I hate Roy Nelson so dont even go there. I didnt say that Jones was a legend or the best so you GTFO you dont even have a valid point to argue with me about since I never said any of that stuff buddy. Your obviously dumb and im not wasting any more of my time trying to explain that to you since your not worth it. THAT'S ALL!!!!!! PEACE D-BAG!!!!!!!!

First, i can tell that you don't have valid points because you're attempting to make fun things i say that are completely besides the point. Second, if he isn't the best then why are you on his nuts so much? Third, maybe you should get an "eductaion" before you argue with ME

First' date=' i can tell that you don't have valid points because you're attempting to make fun things i say that are completely besides the point. Second, if he isn't the best then why are you on his nuts so much? Third, maybe you should get an "eductaion" before you argue with ME[/quote']

You just copied what I said dummy! I aint on his nuts you must be. You said he was a "great fighter" i didnt even go as far as to say that because I believe he is a good fighter not a great one YET! Your a D-Bag

You just copied what I said dummy! I aint on his nuts you must be. You said he was a "great fighter" i didnt even go as far as to say that because I believe he is a good fighter not a great one YET! Your a D-Bag

haha k im pretty sure you're done trying to make fun of my comebacks when you keep calling me "dummy". and hes not one of my favorite fighters so how am i the one on his nuts when hes one of your favorite fighters?

haha k im pretty sure you're done trying to make fun of my comebacks when you keep calling me "dummy". and hes not one of my favorite fighters so how am i the one on his nuts when hes one of your favorite fighters?

Yeah right I called you dummy the first time I called you out so I know your out of things to say when all you do is copy what I say DUMMY!! And thats because you are one obviously. He's not one of your favorite's but you call him great. Your a joke kid STFU!!!!!! He may be one of my favorite's but that does not mean I am on his *******. The only people who use that term are little immature ****gggots like you buddy!!!! That wraps it up!!!!!

Jones is overated and has proved very little so far. ****s (WalkLikeAWarrior707) get off his nuts your making yourself look very homos*xual.

Not at all. He deserves the hype and will prove you and everyone else wrong when he fights more higher ranked opponents. You gonna try to call me gay with a name like MoneyShot! hahaha I aint no **** biatch! So get off my Nuts D-Bag!!!

He is overrated but you call him great? Your retarded and I'm not on his nuts. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i call him great that doesnt mean hes not overrated. hes still overrated. you're just upset that everyone on here will now consider you from this day forth as "****"

Archived