Fight I Would Like To See

TheFergMan

GSP would still take him down, because "Its like a mathematic equation, and he needs to take the fight where he has the best chance to win" AKA he is terrified of being hit in the face.

But srsly you are right, it would be nice to see GSP go back to his roots once in awhile and strike it out.

shields said one day he wants to fight GSP and Anderson..

his contract is up, but Dana would surely make him make his way up the ladder to get there.

i personally think he would get destroyed by both...he couldn't take Silva down

he may have a better shot vs GSP, i couldnt see him pulling off a W

After yesterday's fight' date=' I think that shields have what it takes to at least put on a good fight against gsp. Much more than Hardy. I still think gsp would win but that's an interesting match up[/quote']

I really dislike GSP but he would murder Sheilds. Mount for 4 rounds and he couldn't do ****, and i really though Hendo was nothing to watch either.

Talking about fights that we want to see... How about Lesnar vs. Lashley? Two former WWE guys with excellent wrestling backgrounds and alot of hate because of their association with pro wrestling. I dunno just my 2 cents. And GSP would kick Shields ****, I'm sorry but GSP can go with anyone and despite my personal opinion of the guy, he is an excellent fighter.

shields said one day he wants to fight GSP and Anderson..

his contract is up' date=' but Dana would surely make him make his way up the ladder to get there.

i personally think he would get destroyed by both...he couldn't take Silva down

he may have a better shot vs GSP, i couldnt see him pulling off a W[/quote']

They would build the fight better if he got an immediate title shot,,,ie(unbeaten in 6years outsider)

Archived