Nick Diaz Apologizes for Strikeforce Brawl

Swiftness

I watch Lie to Me so I am an expert on body behaviour and expression psychology. The way his eyes are all over the place means he is uncomfortable and is searching for an exit to the conversation. And when he scratches it indicates that he is lying.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LMAO!!!!!!!!!

anyways the Diaz brothers are ****en *****es they act like the biggest hardasses when one is a strikeforce champion, & the other will never touch ufc gold. they'll get smashed on by real competition

Is it me or does this guy alway sounds and looks like he is stoned out of his mind? What the hell is he talking about? And please tell me why he keeps looking away for?

hahahahhahahhahahaha

@5:45 his face haha

"someone better keep me from getting cold caught with some hot one or somethin ya know"

last thing he says "its not like we were out there tryin to keep it gangster or somethin"

Is it me or does this guy alway sounds and looks like he is stoned out of his mind? What the hell is he talking about? And please tell me why he keeps looking away for?

God this makes Nick look more like a *****. Everything he said he was full of ****. "Oh I got a lump on my head...i was hit with something" or "I apologize but its not my fault." Diaz is a ****ing joke.

Not very apologetic in this video. Stark contrast between what he's saying in your video and his thoughts about the situation last night. This video tells me he knew exactly what was going on. As does this picture.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Mayhem_Miller_And_Nick_Diaz_Talks_Post_Fight_Brawl?vid=10010406&tid=104

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mma/?eref=sinav

Come on.... you all act like you have never wanted to kick Mayhem in the mouth. That was hillarious. Also I love how all of you are calling the Diaz boys a disgrace to MMA. I watch MMA FOR the violence because I LIKE the violence. This is cage fighting... remember? If you just won the biggest fight of your life and some little fairy boy jumped in your face running his mouth, wouldnt you want to smash him too?

Come on.... you all act like you have never wanted to kick Mayhem in the mouth. That was hillarious. Also I love how all of you are calling the Diaz boys a disgrace to MMA. I watch MMA FOR the violence because I LIKE the violence. This is cage fighting... remember? If you just won the biggest fight of your life and some little fairy boy jumped in your face running his mouth' date=' wouldnt you want to smash him too?[/quote']

You are an idiot...first post...and hopefully your last...This forum has enough garbage on it already.

I watch Lie to Me so I am an expert on body behaviour and expression psychology. The way his eyes are all over the place means he is uncomfortable and is searching for an exit to the conversation. And when he scratches it indicates that he is lying.

LOL.

anyways the Diaz brothers are ****en *****es they act like the biggest hardasses when one is a strikeforce champion' date=' & the other will never touch ufc gold. they'll get smashed on [b']by real competition[/b]

Stop hating on STRIKEFORCE, if you don't like their show stop talking about it or watching it.

Prolly less than 1/5 of the HW in the UFC can give "real competition" to the HWs in STRIKEFORCE!

And Anderson Silva has NO competition in the UFC!

GO suck Dana White's d!ck instead of posting crap!

Come on.... you all act like you have never wanted to kick Mayhem in the mouth. That was hillarious. Also I love how all of you are calling the Diaz boys a disgrace to MMA. I watch MMA FOR the violence because I LIKE the violence. This is cage fighting... remember? If you just won the biggest fight of your life and some little fairy boy jumped in your face running his mouth' date=' wouldnt you want to smash him too?[/quote']

Why not just watch Bumfights or Kimbo videos then?

MMA is violent but it's also about the matchup of styles, skills, techniques, heart, and the execution of a game plan. I love this sport and agree it's very entertaining but people getting jumped in the ring makes the sport look bad and lose face.

U watch the wrong sport , u should go watch stand and bang street fight on youtube cause atm u realy miss understand the sport .

I like Nick Diaz as a fighter because he fights. His match with Gomi is an all time classic one of the best fights not just in MMA but any combat sports. Joe Rogan thinks he's one of the best p4p fighters today. He wasn't really swinging at Miller he just took him down trying to get respect back after his boy Shields was disrespected.

LOL.

Stop hating on STRIKEFORCE' date=' if you don't like their show stop talking about it or watching it.

Prolly less than 1/5 of the HW in the UFC can give "real competition" to the HWs in STRIKEFORCE!

And Anderson Silva has NO competition in the UFC!

GO suck Dana White's d!ck instead of posting crap![/quote']

I like Nick Diaz as a fighter because he fights. His match with Gomi is an all time classic one of the best fights not just in MMA but any combat sports. Joe Rogan thinks he's one of the best p4p fighters today. He wasn't really swinging at Miller he just took him down trying to get respect back after his boy Shields was disrespected.

... these ^^

Nick%20Diaz.jpg

Why not just watch Bumfights or Kimbo videos then?

MMA is violent but it's also about the matchup of styles' date=' skills, techniques, heart, and the execution of a game plan. I love this sport and agree it's very entertaining but people getting jumped in the ring makes the sport look bad and lose face.[/quote']

Yea. Like you have never watched old Kimbo videos or typed KO compilation into a youtube browser. Look its as simple as this Mayhem put himself in a stupid position with a bunch of retarded meatheads and he got beat up. He is an idiot and I giggled when he got beat up.

About the matchups of syles and tecniques...... Would you rather watch GSP display technique for 25 minutes or would you rather see Dan Henderson leaping divebomb on Bispings face. I like the latter because violence is entertaining.

This!

oh thank god i thought we where going to get through this whole thing without anyone saying P4P..................................................man you guys have no clue what it means..

Archived