Kevin Durant shoots 7-24 in playoff debut

2below

Not a huge fan of basketball...football all the way :P

i'm a big fan of both, but more so basketball. if you don't mind me asking, what is it about basketball that you aren't a fan of? not trying to attack you or anything, just curious about your opinion on basketball

It's not like OKC would win the series anyways :D

Just kidding' date=' but I don't think fans should worry.

There's not very many people his age who can lead a team, and I think that this game is just a case of jitters.

I say he scores 32 next game.[/quote']

OKC will win a title in 5 years if they keep this roster in tact. they are all very mature young players and if they continue to grow together they could have the best nucleus in the NBA in time. i think he will keep it above 30 from here on out. people are going to say that artest is the reason for his bad night, but i think it's kevin's own fault for his performance. he was just nervous. think about it, playoff debut against the defending champs in LA. i would have the jitters for sure. OKC will lose this series 4-1. they will take game 3 at home but then lose games 4 and 5

Yes brother, but alot of people enjoy basketball here especaily the lebanese and syrians..but football its universal every 1 plays it and its fantastic 2 watch and play...i think in America they arent really interested but its growing there...and america has a decent national team as well, and a few players are in the premier league in UK

Archived