Haha Mayhem got what he deserved

siwelewis

You guys are fighting fans not politicians. The competitors are fighters not politicians.

Stop being f****ts about it!

Mayhem shouldn't have done what he did and got his a**e handed to him even if it was a bit over the top. He shoulda known going into an octagon full of fighters (one of which has just fought and no doubt still pumped) and being direspectful was gonna get him beat down!

Gotta admit he's got balls though!

And now the flaming starts...

You guys are fighting fans not politicians. The competitors are fighters not politicians.

Mayhem shouldn't have done what he did and got his a**e handed to him even if it was a bit over the top. He shoulda known going into an octagon full of fighters (one of which has just fought and no doubt still pumped) and being direspectful was gonna get him beat down!

Piss off back to england

Said this on another thread already but comon you think it's fair to gang someone up if he asks for a rematch?

If he just asked then no not right at all but the guy got in his face, interrupted him and started shouting what is a fighters natural reaction to that?

No I know that but he's going into an octagon full of fighters' date=' 1 is pumped from fighting just 10seconds ago and the other 2 are complete d-bags he shoulda known[/quote']

I know right...Mayhem should have known that professional athletes were going to jump him if he said to his then FRIEND "where is my rematch buddy." Christ what was mayhem thinking. He should have known he was going to get assaulted. I am surprised no one pulled out a steel chair or a barb wire bat.

Spoken like a true dirty brit

Haha got the race war going is it? :P im just being real about it and not being some up my own a**, over sensitive fan. He got what he pretty much asked for and if he didnt realise they were gonna be p****d off then hes pretty naive

I know right...Mayhem should have known that professional athletes were going to jump him if he said to his then FRIEND "where is my rematch buddy." Christ what was mayhem thinking. He should have known he was going to get assaulted. I am surprised no one pulled out a steel chair or a barb wire bat.

Get off it we both know he didnt say it all innocent like that

^^^This post wins. Close the thread now.

Oh no? I guess you didn't watch the event then...You should probably go and do that before you post again.

I have watched it and he interupted shields and was right in his face shouting "wheres my rematch bro!" it wasnt exactly a respectful way to ask.

I think Mayhem is awesome for it and he really doesnt care about much made me laugh but it was the wrong way to approach the situation and ask for the rematch completely and he shoulda known he wasnt gonna get a positive reaction - which he didnt

grow a pair this isn't golf

Amen. Even though I love Mayhem for interrupting Shields, how can you blame his teammates for pushing him and telling him to f-off? But kudos are in order. We already had to suffer through 4 rounds of Jake Shields pillow-fighting with Henderson, frankly I was relieved his interview got cut short.

No I know that but he's going into an octagon full of fighters' date=' 1 is pumped from fighting just 10seconds ago and the other 2 are complete d-bags he shoulda known[/quote']

Octagons have eight sides...a hexagon has six. You should review the tape. And it is not uncommon for fighters to call each other out after a fight. Sure, Miller is kind of an a** but it wasn't that big of a deal. The whole thing was retarded and the Diaz brothers are thugs. Nick ended up on the floor and lil brother Nate had to come rescue him. The whole event was LAME!

Octagons have eight sides...a hexagon has six. You should review the tape. And it is not uncommon for fighters to call each other out after a fight. Sure' date=' Miller is kind of an a** but it wasn't that big of a deal. The whole thing was retarded and the Diaz brothers are thugs. Nick ended up on the floor and lil brother Nate had to come rescue him. The whole event was LAME![/quote']

Random? I havent said anything about how many sides there are in an octagon?

It wasnt that big a deal but it wasnt the right way to go about it with the people who were in the cage - like you said there thugs and if he thought he wasnt gonna get a reaction from people like the Diaz bros then hes naive and kinda deserved it

It wasnt that big a deal but it wasnt the right way to go about it with the people who were in the cage - like you said there thugs and if he thought he wasnt gonna get a reaction from people like the Diaz bros then hes naive and kinda deserved it

He said that cause the strikeforce cage is a hexagon.

I have watched it and he interupted shields and was right in his face shouting "wheres my rematch bro!" it wasnt exactly a respectful way to ask.

I think Mayhem is awesome for it and he really doesnt care about much made me laugh but it was the wrong way to approach the situation and ask for the rematch completely and he shoulda known he wasnt gonna get a positive reaction - which he didnt

So you apparently haven't seen it from the other camera angle where Shields looks directly at Mayhem and pats him on the chest right before he went on the mic?

yea flaming starts alright, when you say retard ****. How was Mayhem being disrespectful? Anyonce can ask for a rematch or fight. And why should he have expected that just because he entered a space with full of fighters? So you think what Diaz and Mendelez did was a right thing to do? 10+ guys ganging on one guy?

He got what he deserved? Jumped by at least three pro fighters for asking for a rematch??? And the Strikeforce cage isn't an octagon, it's a hexagon.

I know it was kind of random but you don't have to say how many sides are in an octagon(8) when the ring is actually a hexagon(6). I was just being a smart a$$. He should have waited for the interview to be over. Anyways, do you watch the Premier League? Who do you got winning the league?

I know it was kind of random but you don't have to say how many sides are in an octagon(8) when the ring is actually a hexagon(6). I was just being a smart a$$. He should have waited for the interview to be over. Anyways' date=' do you watch the Premier League? Who do you got winning the league?[/quote']

Yeah someone else explained earlier that its a hexagon - learn something new every day!

Im from Cardiff and prefer rugby but i follow the championship a little but i guess i gotta go with Chelsea there too strong a team

Archived