JDS The Next Fedor?

Dicker410

One losss that was crucial in his development as the destroyer in the Heavie's, Shogun could also top that list!

Kick Boxing

Total 18

Wins 18

Losses 0

MMA record Total 12

Wins 11

By knockout 8

By submission 3

Losses 1

Now I know you think I've lost my mind,but Cigano is the real deal,and of course training with Mauricio is only gonna make you better. Both men want to be the top of the heap

Gigano's loss to Joaquim Ferreira in late 2007, he has been on a tear. What he's learned from that loss can be compared to bankruptcy to instant millionare!

Gabe and Gilbert both latest victims of of the JDS train coming through Cain and on to a Title fight!As always when affilliated with the best like Shogun, why not move up to HW to fight the supposed bigger ,better competition that he once scared off beating bigger men on a regular basis

Dos Santos is a practitioner of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and currently holds a brown belt. Dos Santos trains his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Demian Maia. This itself is no easy feat.Dedication from a loss that will cost him at least a shot at glory,But why stop there!

Rua defeats Macheeza and moves up and beats Cain also, Oh yes Cain the doubts are there. Your a good fighter but not great as this site makes it seem. Both JDS and Shogun would derail that hype machine that pushes you. For that matter Silva would eat you also!

Sounds funny but Cigano , Rua , and Anderson have all tasted defeat,, and thats whats lacking with alot of big men! Carwin is in your catagory as he has yet to fail and would also be able to beat you by the above mentioned!

I know your thinking I just thru RUA in there becouse I am that bias towards him.But Truthfully, what heavies can really deal with the likes of a Shogun ( yet to be knocked out )? JSD is a missile read to launch and capture the Heavyweight Title.As for Fedor JDS might be th next you as you were more detemined since your loss ( wether we feel it legite or not) He's ready wlling and does fight the best.Look at this humble small Heavy follow your career down the path to a MYSTIQUE of stardom and Really does anyone want to fight him?

Maybe a Grand Prix down the road would make you see what I already feel I know.

Most Heavie's aren't legit in my eyes, not gettin out of the first or never losing could and will be a major downfall. JDS, Rua, and Silva know! Look for these three to show youse what a super fight is in the HW division! Size is great but not the only advantage

Remember the unthinkable has already hapenned,now the fighters just evolve. I don't see that in most HW's

One losss that was crucial in his development as the destroyer in the Heavie's' date=' Shogun could also top that list!

Kick Boxing

Total 18

Wins 18

Losses 0

MMA record Total 12

Wins 11

By knockout 8

By submission 3

Losses 1

Now I know you think I've lost my mind,but Cigano is the real deal,and of course training with Mauricio is only gonna make you better. Both men want to be the top of the heap

Gigano's loss to Joaquim Ferreira in late 2007, he has been on a tear. What he's learned from that loss can be compared to bankruptcy to instant millionare!

Gabe and Gilbert both latest victims of of the JDS train coming through Cain and on to a Title fight!As always when affilliated with the best like Shogun, why not move up to HW to fight the supposed bigger ,better competition that he once scared off beating bigger men on a regular basis

Dos Santos is a practitioner of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and currently holds a brown belt. Dos Santos trains his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Demian Maia. This itself is no easy feat.Dedication from a loss that will cost him at least a shot at glory,But why stop there!

Rua defeats Macheeza and moves up and beats Cain also, Oh yes Cain the doubts are there. Your a good fighter but not great as this site makes it seem. Both JDS and Shogun would derail that hype machine that pushes you. For that matter Silva would eat you also!

Sounds funny but Cigano , Rua , and Anderson have all tasted defeat,, and thats whats lacking with alot of big men! Carwin is in your catagory as he has yet to fail and would also be able to beat you by the above mentioned!

I know your thinking I just thru RUA in there becouse I am that bias towards him.But Truthfully, what heavies can really deal with the likes of a Shogun ( yet to be knocked out )? JSD is a missile read to launch and capture the Heavyweight Title.As for Fedor JDS might be th next you as you were more detemined since your loss ( wether we feel it legite or not) He's ready wlling and does fight the best.Look at this humble small Heavy follow your career down the path to a MYSTIQUE of stardom and Really does anyone want to fight him?

Maybe a Grand Prix down the road would make you see what I already feel I know.

Most Heavie's aren't legit in my eyes, not gettin out of the first or never losing could and will be a major downfall. JDS, Rua, and Silva know! Look for these three to show youse what a super fight is in the HW division! Size is great but not the only advantage

Remember the unthinkable has already hapenned,now the fighters just evolve. I don't see that in most HW's[/quote']

JDS is the real deal but there is only one Fedor.

sigh

haha I know it sucks when someone is that good that we have to accept that they are a legend in the sport and wont be forgotten. JDS is a great fighter but the next Fedor? i "sigh" at that. he already got submitted and he will probably lose one of his fights coming up against the top of the top HWs if he doesn't lose to them maybe we'll talk "the next" something for JDS.

haha I know it sucks when someone is that good that we have to accept that they are a legend in the sport and wont be forgotten. JDS is a great fighter but the next Fedor? i "sigh" at that. he already got submitted and he will probably lose one of his fights coming up against the top of the top HWs if he doesn't lose to them maybe we'll talk "the next" something for JDS.

Im not saying JDS is invinvcible, or unbeatable. I only rate him fourth in the UFC. Im just saying he would beat Fedor. Fedors record is filled with beating nobodys. Beating Big Nog numerous times and beating arlovski is commendable, but their are many fighters who have done this. Why are they not nut hugged like Fedor. I defy anyone to say defeating Mark Coleman or Heath Herring or Tim Sylvia gives him the right to be idolized. Until he comes to the UFC and proves his worth, GET OFF HIS NUTS!!! That goes for everyone. No more 500 threads a day about how good Fedor is. At least put it in the Outside the UFC forum. Ahh, thats better. Feels good to get that off my chest

Im not saying JDS is invinvcible' date=' or unbeatable. I only rate him fourth in the UFC. Im just saying he would beat Fedor. Fedors record is filled with beating nobodys. Beating Big Nog numerous times and beating arlovski is commendable, but their are many fighters who have done this. Why are they not nut hugged like Fedor. I defy anyone to say defeating Mark Coleman or Heath Herring or Tim Sylvia gives him the right to be idolized. Until he comes to the UFC and proves his worth, GET OFF HIS NUTS!!! That goes for everyone. No more 500 threads a day about how good Fedor is. At least put it in the Outside the UFC forum. Ahh, thats better. Feels good to get that off my chest[/quote']

So tell us who these UFC fighters have on their resumes that make them better than \Fedor.

Take your time.

You don;t want people to think you're a total twit.

Im not saying JDS is invinvcible' date=' or unbeatable. I only rate him fourth in the UFC. Im just saying he would beat Fedor. Fedors record is filled with beating nobodys. Beating Big Nog numerous times and beating arlovski is commendable, but their are many fighters who have done this. Why are they not nut hugged like Fedor. I defy anyone to say defeating Mark Coleman or Heath Herring or Tim Sylvia gives him the right to be idolized. Until he comes to the UFC and proves his worth, GET OFF HIS NUTS!!! That goes for everyone. No more 500 threads a day about how good Fedor is. At least put it in the Outside the UFC forum. Ahh, thats better. Feels good to get that off my chest[/quote']

yea im sure that did feel good to get off your chest. and if i'm not mistaken JDS lost to a NOBODY(by UFC fan standards) and the fighters Fedor fought during their time were all capable of beating him but they DIDNT. I won't sit here and tell you JDS isn't capable of beating Fedor i understand MMA im not a "****" as you would say, i am just saying to compare JDS to someone with such an impressive career for so long is absurd. It's funny that nearly every MMA fighter in the world recognizes him as THE BEST, but stupid fans have no respect for what he has done they just listen to Dana's BS about him fighting no one because he hasn't fought in the UFC. Get real man i don't even care if he loses or who beats him at this point HE IS A LEGEND not to mention he hasn't fought any top fighters in the UFC because Dana wouldn't allow it...if he wanted to prove Fedor isnt the best he would bite the bullet and let one of his fighters go end his legacy so he can promote his UFC fighter as the one that beat Fedor.

So tell us who these UFC fighters have on their resumes that make them better than \Fedor.

Take your time.

You don;t want people to think you're a total twit.

That is the least of my worries. If Fedor pipe smokers dont like my point of view that is fine. Is Cain Invincible? He beat big nog. What about Mir, he beat big nog AND lesnar AND Tim Sylvia. Pretty sure that makes his record as good as Fedor. Would you like him to smack around Hong man Choi a few times to beef up his record?? Go back into your hole little girl, i think Fedor is waiting in their for you hiding from the next generation of heavyweights ready to show the world what a fake he is.

yea im sure that did feel good to get off your chest. and if i'm not mistaken JDS lost to a NOBODY(by UFC fan standards) and the fighters Fedor fought during their time were all capable of beating him but they DIDNT. I won't sit here and tell you JDS isn't capable of beating Fedor i understand MMA im not a "****" as you would say' date=' i am just saying to compare JDS to someone with such an impressive career for so long is absurd.[b'] It's funny that nearly every MMA fighter in the world recognizes him as THE BEST[/b], but stupid fans have no respect for what he has done they just listen to Dana's BS about him fighting no one because he hasn't fought in the UFC. Get real man i don't even care if he loses or who beats him at this point HE IS A LEGEND

Read my above post. This applies to you to. Oh and by the way, using bold and underline does not make your statements any less foolish

That is the least of my worries. If Fedor pipe smokers dont like my point of view that is fine. Is Cain Invincible? He beat big nog. What about Mir' date=' he beat big nog AND lesnar AND Tim Sylvia. Pretty sure that makes his record as good as Fedor. Would you like him to smack around Hong man Choi a few times to beef up his record?? Go back into your hole little girl, i think Fedor is waiting in their for you hiding from the next generation of heavyweights ready to show the world what a fake he is.[/quote']

You do understand that this is a forum full of people who are into MMA and you have just told them that Frank Mir has as good a record as Fedor?

That is the least of my worries. If Fedor pipe smokers dont like my point of view that is fine. Is Cain Invincible? He beat big nog. What about Mir' date=' he beat big nog AND lesnar AND Tim Sylvia. Pretty sure that makes his record as good as Fedor. Would you like him to smack around Hong man Choi a few times to beef up his record?? Go back into your hole little girl, i think Fedor is waiting in their for you hiding from the next generation of heavyweights ready to show the world what a fake he is.[/quote']

not losing a fight in 9 years is enough to prove your not a fake even the best can get beaten by a nobody on an off night. Not to mention his only loss was a cut that he avenged with a brutal doctor stoppage. Mir has a little over half the amount of fights Fedor has and 4 times the amount of loses(1 to Verra a natural LHW???). Cain is a very impressive fighter that is very humble, if anything this thread should be called "Cain the next Fedor?" even tho that's not even close to true because Cain has no ground game and hasn't beaten nearly enough huge names from his era yet. Mir and Cain are two of my favorites as well but still comparing a figher to Fedor is just funny to me. I would hope some of the new generation would beat him, this doesnt mean he is a fake by any means ill give you some time to catch up on MMA from the past 10 years before you get even more embarrassed. bold and underlined just for you

^correct^ even if JDS were to beat Fedor in a fight he still wouldnt be the next Fedor he would only be the one that beat the legend that is....FEDOR!

yea but you dont have to write it like your curled up in his scr0tum

Their is just no making sense with you Fedor fans. Just because you get lovers nuts every time you hear his name doesnt mean he is god. Avert your eyes from the Fedor highlight reel you made of Feedor for youtube, stop your arm moving in that fast paced back and forth motion and remove your little willy from your hands. Now look at yourselves in the mirror and realise you were just wanking off to an overweight bald russian man in his thirties. I pity you

Their is just no making sense with you Fedor fans. Just because you get lovers nuts every time you hear his name doesnt mean he is god. Avert your eyes from the Fedor highlight reel you made of Feedor for youtube' date=' stop your arm moving in that fast paced back and forth motion and remove your little willy from your hands. Now look at yourselves in the mirror and realise you were just wanking off to an overweight bald russian man in his thirties. I pity you[/quote']

.... the noobtroll-stench is getting thick on this forum >

loser_by_sketchingheaven.jpg

.... the noobtroll-stench is getting thick on this forum >

loser_by_sketchingheaven.jpg

I was waiting for you to weigh in on this Berserker. Your spidy sense must of been tingling when your man crush was being called into question. Dont worry' date=' their is [b']CLEARLY[/b] enough of fedor to go around.........

40_FedorEmelianenkoAF2weigh.jpg

PS: Bold and underline just for you PND

Their is just no making sense with you Fedor fans. Just because you get lovers nuts every time you hear his name doesnt mean he is god. Avert your eyes from the Fedor highlight reel you made of Feedor for youtube' date=' stop your arm moving in that fast paced back and forth motion and remove your little willy from your hands. Now look at yourselves in the mirror and realise you were just wanking off to an overweight bald russian man in his thirties. I pity you[/quote']

Gifsgayflag10_1.gif

subway+loser.jpg

... you two should try dating' date=' maybe you could get DR to chaperone >

[img']http://laist.com/attachments/la_jessicap/Married%20Couple.jpg[/img]

... the two new fedor trollies ^^ causi & ozzy

:P

How nice of you to put your school formal picture up on the forum. Your mother must be so proud. I bet you were oneof the most popular kids in school when you werent locked in your locker

How nice of you to put your school formal picture up on the forum. Your mother must be so proud. I bet you were oneof the most popular kids in school when you werent locked in your locker

you have the exact same come-back personality as causisayso, you two are very similar >

... perhaps you share the same IP address also ?

you have the exact same come-back personality as causisayso' date=' you two are very similar >

... perhaps you share the same IP address also ?[/quote']

Was searching google for your name and this came up. Its all falling into place. You should show everyone your home video

Was searching google for your name and this came up. Its all falling into place. You should show everyone your home video

... you behave exactly like causisayso' date=' & neither of you have profiles,

you both go thru extreme measures just to troll fedor ... like your obsessed ?

[img']http://bloodelfpriestess.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-insults-your-gene-pool.jpg[/img]

... its true that I defend fedor against noob-trolls that have limited or no mma knowledge

or worthiness, but I have posted many times that werdum, silva, rogers, arlovski, barnett, & overeem all have a chance to upset him, down the road > velasquez & dos santos ...

... trolls like you & your boyfriend (or alter-ego) with your constant repeticious anti-fedor

bs are just yawning this website to sleep .

... the pro-fedor regs never start troll threads to bash lesnar or boast fedor .. we just crush

noob-trolls w/ facts & statistics ...

velasquez is gonna be a better version of todays fedor because cain will destroy any top hw and will never duck fights

yeah' date=' he's 8-0 & the only name worth mentioning on his resume' is nogueira who got tko'd

by mir :P & went 0-3 vs fedor in his prime .. nice try junior <

[img']http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2VEaTPMR9yw/Sdkf-I9mZ-I/AAAAAAAAASg/v9hUTuKA5YM/snake_fail2.jpg[/img]

Archived