Looking for a fight

Thunderlips10

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get fights (outside of gym organizations) in the chicagoland area, preferably the southwest suburbs. i say not a gym affiliated promotion because im not currently part of a gym. i was supposed to fight at bourbon street at one of their fight nights but after a couple of complications and not being 21 years old, i wasnt able to. any help at all is greatly appreciated.

You will have a hard time finding legitimate fights if you are under 21 and also not represented by a gym. Any fights where you can completely reperesent yourself run the risk of not being sactioned- meaning not only will it not count for your official record, they may not have the proper medical staff on hand if something were to happen to you or your opponent.

Certainly I'm not advocating that you join a gym, but just be very careful about seeking fights with no representation.

You will have a hard time finding legitimate fights if you are under 21 and also not represented by a gym. Any fights where you can completely reperesent yourself run the risk of not being sactioned- meaning not only will it not count for your official record' date=' they may not have the proper medical staff on hand if something were to happen to you or your opponent.

Certainly I'm not advocating that you join a gym, but just be very careful about seeking fights with no representation.[/quote']

thanks for the help, this is what i was thinking too, i used to be part of a gym but then started highschool football and lost all time and dedication, so i decided to start again after highschool ends which is in like 2 weeks. thanks again.

Archived