UFC belt holders at the end of 2010? 2011?

BioHazard8021

Simple question. Who do you think will be holding the titles at the end of 2010 and/or 2011 and why.

For me, I think BJ will get it back by the end of 2010 and either lose it or vacate it for ww by 2011.

I got GSP still holding the WW belt by the end of both years unless he makes the move up.

Chael Sonnen could LnP decision Anderson for the belt, but it would be short lived. But i think if Belfort gets his shot, whoever it is against, he'll get it.

I see Jones with the belt by the end of 2011, maybe Mousasi if he comes over. Since his domination of Bonnar, i've thought Jones will hold the belt one day. Shogun will have it at the end of 2010.

And for the HW division, Shane Carwin or Velasquez will have it at the end of 2010. Maybe Fedor by the end of 2011, if he comes over. That would be great.

My thoughts. Now lets hear yours.

LW: I've got Kenny Florian, since he no longer have to beat Bj to get it

WW: I cannot see anyone taking the title from Gsp

MW: I hope Belfort but I believe Silva will still be champ

LHW: Rampage, well I hope

HW: Carwin, after he K-O lesnar in the first round and retain with a K-O in the first round against Velasquez

LW- Sanchez, as long as Penn doesn't beat Edgar in the rematch.

WW- GSP.... none of these guys can beat him...

MW-Belfort. He can kill Silva or Sonnen.

LHW- Machida... He looked like crap in his first match with Rua, look for an invigorated Machida.

HW- Carwin- He will KO Lesnar, this guy has hands of steel.

Do you go around looking for anything related to BJ Penn? Seriously' date=' get over the fact GSP was caught cheating by Penn and tapped to strikes...[/quote']

sorry what was that to the death Bj? wait what your not coming out for the 5th round?....

sorry what was that to the death Bj? wait what your not coming out for the 5th round?....

I guarentee if BJ was in GSP's position against serra he would have just gone out and not tapped like a b*tch, GSP know's he got dominated, thats why he is afraid of standing now.

I guarentee if BJ was in GSP's position against serra he would have just gone out and not tapped like a b*tch' date=' GSP know's he got dominated, thats why he is afraid of standing now.[/quote']

You mean he would have quit before he started the 1st round?

Archived