Big John McCarthy should ref Anderson Silva fights

anonymous1406052619

I started writing a long, drawn out statement to support this thought, but then it hit me; I really don't have too. Anybody who has watched Big John reffing a match knows this;

1.) He is in control of the fighters at all times,

2.) He encourages fighters to get to work,

3.) He wouldn't put up with the ****ery of A.S.

Granted, A.S. did what he did, because he could. And you can't take anything away from him as a talented fighter, but all that cute running behind the ref, and other such antics would have pissed off Big john and in turn, he would of made damn sure Anderson understood that THIS IS A FIGHT. I honestly think a better ref wouldn't have allowed that to play out the way it did. Maybe I'm crazy, but let me know what you guys think.

I started writing a long' date=' drawn out statement to support this thought, but then it hit me; I really don't have too. Anybody who has watched Big John reffing a match knows this;

Granted, A.S. did what he did, because he could. And you can't take anything away from him as a talented fighter, but all that cute running behind the ref, and other such antics would have pissed off Big john and in turn, he would of made damn sure Anderson understood that THIS IS A FIGHT. I honestly think a better ref wouldn't have allowed that to play out the way it did. Maybe I'm crazy, but let me know what you guys think.[/quote']

It wasn't up to the ref. The ref isn't going to disqualify someone for running away, especially Silva. The ref could take points away, but Silva had the fight won as it were, so none of this matters.

i know what your sayin. he could get in his face and tell him to start fighting instead of watching hopelessly. but honestly i wanna see big john and herb dean fight. i know thats a wierd thing to say' date=' but im curous[/quote']

I'd like to see Big John and Dan Miragliotta go toe to toe

I started writing a long' date=' drawn out statement to support this thought, but then it hit me; I really don't have too. Anybody who has watched Big John reffing a match knows this;

Granted, A.S. did what he did, because he could. And you can't take anything away from him as a talented fighter, but all that cute running behind the ref, and other such antics would have pissed off Big john and in turn, he would of made damn sure Anderson understood that THIS IS A FIGHT. I honestly think a better ref wouldn't have allowed that to play out the way it did. Maybe I'm crazy, but let me know what you guys think.[/quote']

yeah big john is an awsome ref

Archived