George sotriopoulos Vs Kurt pelligrino UFC 116

vasile

George by decision

Kurt has a very good game, but i just think Sotiropoulos is better is all areas... But since Kurts game is realy good, i don't think the short rounds will be enough for George to pull off a sub - ofc it is possible but i think it's more likely to be a decision.

Apparently only a few people have actually watched all of the fights of both fighters. Kurt Pellegrino has what it takes to beat George. It could go either way, but I don't see it going to a decision.

Joe is no longer a threat to the division. He posed no threat to George.

I honestly have Kurt winning this somewhere in round 2/3.

who takes this fight? yes its official. i find it odd' date=' george just crushed joe daddy, one of the best lw's, then they stoop down a level and give him kurt? errrm ok.. i got george.[/quote']

i was impressed by batman's last performance and hes on a 4 fight win streak..

this is a great match-up and i think Pellegrino is going to surprise many people.

I think George has some of the best BJJ in MMA. I think it ranks up there with Maia and Penn etc. George passes guard so well. I love how he transitions from sub to sub. One of my fav fighters. I think he takes this one by sub in round 2. He's definitly not boring. I think casual fans may even enjoy his ground game. He is so active. /nuthug off.

Archived