Strikeforce Champs

blackknight

Strikeforce champs make their promotion look bad really. I mean take a look at em after this weekend.

HW-Overeem hasnt defended belt in years

LHW- King Mo talks trash to fans after winning belt

MW,WW, and LW champs Shields, Diaz, and Melendez jump Miller after main event on CBS.

Not one honorable champ in the whole promotion. They should make Overeem defend his belt against Fedor. Fedor's destruction of Overeem could bring a lil honor back to Strikeforce. At the rate they are going now they will never last.

Strikeforce champs make their promotion look bad really. I mean take a look at em after this weekend.

HW-Overeem hasnt defended belt in years

LHW- King Mo talks trash to fans after winning belt

MW' date='WW, and LW champs Shields, Diaz, and Melendez jump Miller after main event on CBS.

Not one honorable champ in the whole promotion. They should make Overeem defend his belt against Fedor. Fedor's destruction of Overeem could bring a lil honor back to Strikeforce. At the rate they are going now they will never last.[/quote']

In his defense they were booing him. (King Mo)

Overeem is defending the title really soon actually against Bret Rodgers May 15th I believe so at least he will be in there and we can see where he is after that fight which I think will actually be a good standup war . As for the rest , they are all terrible imo. King Mo dominated Moussasi but I thought they both looked pretty bad. No one came close to finishing. Idk what either of them where waiting for. Mousassi just looked not into the fight and didnt ever take a chance. He deserved to lose the belt. Melendez faced garbage. Nick Diaz is terrible ( as is his lame **** bro nate)

Overeem is defending the title really soon actually against Bret Rodgers May 15th I believe so at least he will be in there and we can see where he is after that fight which I think will actually be a good standup war . As for the rest ' date=' they are all terrible imo. King Mo dominated Moussasi but I thought they both looked pretty bad. No one came close to finishing. Idk what either of them where waiting for. Mousassi just looked not into the fight and didnt ever take a chance. He deserved to lose the belt. Melendez faced garbage. Nick Diaz is terrible ( as is his lame **** bro nate)[/quote']

overreem will take brett rogers 2 the ground...

In their defense they ought to have been.

Wrestling may be boring to some, but it is dominant in MMA. It says something about someone who can take their opponent down at will and keep them there. If you do not think so, tell me why a skilled fighter cannot get back up then?

The only person who fought great was MAYHEM MILLER lol . Give him a title shot asap and let himbeat up Jake Shields who just puts me to sleep watching his lame fights. He punches like a 15 year old girl

Jake Shields already beat Mayhem for the title at SF: Fedor vs. Rogers; he didn't fight too well in that bout. It has been like 6 months almost since then so maybe he is ready for a re match against shields, but i don't think he will fare too well again. i don't like jake shields, but he knows how to win

Archived