Ufc in brazil make this happen!

Leal47

Listen there is a lot of Brazilian fighters and fans out there!! And i understand the UFC is all about money but come on. They make a event in ABU DHABI and not one in Brazil is a spit on the face to all Brazilian fighters and fans out there.. There are a lot of rich Brazilian cities in Brazil that would draw a good crowed and make the UFC plenty of money. I think we deserve this. Having 2 Champions in the UFC and 1 in WEC plus a lot of the top contenders are Brazilian i think Dana is a ****ing hater

Listen there is a lot of Brazilian fighters and fans out there!! And i understand the UFC is all about money but come on. They make a event in ABU DHABI and not one in Brazil is a spit on the face to all Brazilian fighters and fans out there.. There are a lot of rich Brazilian cities in Brazil that would draw a good crowed and make the UFC plenty of money. I think we deserve this. Having 2 Champions in the UFC and 1 in WEC plus a lot of the top contenders are Brazilian i think Dana is a ****ing hater

if this happened, just by knowing the brazillian culture theres gonna be alot of fights in the crowd :D

I understand security being an issue but it won't be. The next Olympics is set for Brazil and so is the next world cup. Just make the fight in a nice City where people from the slums can't get in and make the price so mostly middle class and rich people can get in.. This can happen in Brazil if set right. And im telling you it would raise good money for the UFC.

If and when they put a show on down in Brazil (because its deffinately in the works) I can only imagine the sick card that would be put on, with all the crazy good/exciting fighters from Brazil and for its first show. Wow, cant wait for the day lol.

I understand security being an issue but it won't be. The next Olympics is set for Brazil and so is the next world cup. Just make the fight in a nice City where people from the slums can't get in and make the price so mostly middle class and rich people can get in.. This can happen in Brazil if set right. And im telling you it would raise good money for the UFC.

o, well im not say thats not a reason to go i support the idea

well..that is way to go,to call Dana as hater.bravo!

I don't think they have drug cartels murdering each other in Dubai. And I am pretty sure if you stay in a hotel there is a smaller chance that the staff are riddled with HIV than teree is in Brzail. Also people don't tend to get kidnapped in unlicensed taxi's or robbed at the airport.

I think Brazil has better thinsg to worry about than if it should get a UFC event, don't you?

I don't think they have drug cartels murdering each other in Dubai. And I am pretty sure if you stay in a hotel there is a smaller chance that the staff are riddled with HIV than teree is in Brzail. Also people don't tend to get kidnapped in unlicensed taxi's or robbed at the airport.

I think Brazil has better thinsg to worry about than if it should get a UFC event' date=' don't you?[/quote']

lol

I think you are not well Educated enough to talk about Brazil like that. I think you should Google Brazil and see that is not the country you think it is. If it was the way you are playing in your head to be why would the next Olympics and World Cup be there. You are just a ignorant mother ****er that thinks the only safe place is in Kansas

I think you are not well Educated enough to talk about Brazil like that. I think you should Google Brazil and see that is not the country you think it is. If it was the way you are playing in your head to be why would the next Olympics and World Cup be there. You are just a ignorant mother ****er that thinks the only safe place is in Kansas

idk kansas is in tornado alley . Not as safe as you might think. LOL

I think the UFC eventually having an event in Brazil is a no-brainer, since one of the staple disciplines of the sport originated there. They are probably waiting for the MMA stars to align so that they have the perfect card for such an event, as it will be quite huge, I assure you. I wonder if the fighters in that event will feel a sense of obligation to take the fights to the ground and display their BJJ chops.

if this happened' date=' just by knowing the brazillian culture theres gonna be alot of fights in the crowd :D[/quote']

This is not soccer bro,

Some soccer matches like Flamengo vs Vasco, Paysandu vs Remo, etc are dangerous, some people go there just to fight. But these people who are violent and go there just to beat other people, cannot afford paying 100$.

UFC needs to come to Brazil, it would be the first event I would watch live.

Umm, they are having the 2010 wold cup in South Africa. I wouldn't hang my hat on that.

Archived