if you could only have one physically attribute

JUSTSCRAP33

in a fight what would it be?

cardio, strenght, technique, or ko power?

u canonlyyy have one... and you were horrible at the other 3... what would it be and why?

im bored thats why i posted this OBVIOUSLY...

and i was interested in seeing which one people think would be the most important in a fight if you could only have one

ko power all you would need is one shot.

If you have cardio and suck at the rest then you just dont run out of breath getting your **** kicked...

Strength is pretty much KO power imo...

Technique might help but if you have no cardio or strength it wont really matter...

Its really a impossible question because you need it all.

If you have cardio and suck at the rest then you just dont run out of breath getting your **** kicked...

Technique might help but if you have no cardio or strength it wont really matter...

haha true i know thats why i posted it... seemed like an impossible question to answer yet i think people will try and answer... i would choose ko power if i cud have nothing else

cardio' date=' strenght, technique, or ko power?

u canonlyyy have one... and you were horrible at the other 3... what would it be and why?

and i was interested in seeing which one people think would be the most important in a fight if you could only have one[/quote']

Good question. I'm gunna go with technique. You still have a chance if you have that. You don't need too much power if your technique is spot on - it's a lot easier to make someone tap/ko them with technique than pure brute strength.

If you only have cardio, how are you going to score points or inflict damage?

If you only have strength, but no knowledge on how to use it or knowledge of defense, it's useless. You'll probably end up just gassing out by wasting your energy.

KO power is dangerous, but without technique you'd probably be wide open to all attacks and wouldn't have a good chance of landing a hit with that KO ability.

Good question. I'm gunna go with technique. You still have a chance if you have that. You don't need too much power if your technique is spot on - it's a lot easier to make someone tap/ko them with technique than pure brute strength.

If you only have cardio' date=' how are you going to score points or inflict damage?

If you only have strength, but no knowledge on how to use it or knowledge of defense, it's useless. You'll probably end up just gassing out by wasting your energy.

KO power is dangerous, but without technique you'd probably be wide open to all attacks and wouldn't have a good chance of landing a hit with that KO ability.[/quote']

nice breakdown... technique would be the best when you think about it like that

and i was interested in seeing which one people think would be the most important in a fight if you could only have one[/quote']

well if i go by what i have experienced or seen in life it is strength, no doubt.

1. when you first experience a fight back in grammar school....the bully was the strongest and beat up the other kids.

2. as you get older. it is a combination of strengths and a little bit of the crazies but that is psychological.....so still strength.

3. that lasts for a wile in to high school then you have to get some technique with your strength to be the strongest kid in school. but with out strength it won't mater.....ohh yeah and a little bit of the crazies.

4. after graduating college i would still say the strong guys will be the ones who win most of the fights...that is of course if you choose one out of the rest.

ps: remember in school when a kid did not want to fight he would say "i know karate"

Strength is not KO power. You might be strong and can lift a truck but that dosen't mean you can knock a man out.

Me KO power too. I practice striking and that's what I'm best at. I don't need strength for wrestling becuase I don't do it and I can just avoid the clinch. Forget Cradio if you are terrible at everything else really.

Technique gets my vote.

UFC one and two where a great example of this, Royce didn't use stenght or cardio to get the wins.

Cardio is worthless without something else to back it up.

Strenght is great but usually predictable.

Technique if you are master of technique you really wouldn't need any of the others as you wouldn't have to dance around with cardio or need strength or ko power as you could wait for them to come to you and attack and use their own strength and force against them and as for the cardio guy when he finally gets ready to come in you use his speed to throw him and cause him to waste his energy by continually getting up until he about ready to break.

not necessarily true...for example, lesnar is wayy stronger than carwin but i think we can all agree that carwin has knockout power. also i think royce gracie was a prime example of how technique can fairly easily defeat strength. and when you can make people tap pretty quickly, cardio isnt a huge deal.

technique ftw

yeah' date=' or bjj. really most martial arts would work[/quote']

Hmm apparently you missed the alone part. I am not down sizing any other martial arts just stating that Aikido alone would be enough to stop any of those other 3 as it is a martial art purely towards redirecting another person's force or attack back at them. It is a martial arts defensive by nature. The only way to stop Aikido is to merely not attack as a defensive form can't redirect an attack or force if there is none directed to the attacker. Aikido is not meant for attacking where bjj is a ground base martial art.

u should add a poll...

KO power for me.

As the old saying goes (Even in boxing), you cannot teach power.

Technique and cardio can be learn/get from the gym.

well if i go by what i have experienced or seen in life it is strength' date=' no doubt.

1. when you first experience a fight back in grammar school....the bully was the [b']strongest[/b] and beat up the other kids.

2. as you get older. it is a combination of strengths and a little bit of the crazies but that is psychological.....so still strength.

3. that lasts for a wile in to high school then you have to get some technique with your strength to be the strongest kid in school. but with out strength it won't mater.....ohh yeah and a little bit of the crazies.

4. after graduating college i would still say the strong guys will be the ones who win most of the fights...that is of course if you choose one out of the rest.

ps: remember in school when a kid did not want to fight he would say "i know karate"

Does cardio mean an iron chin as well?

Because if it does then I'm picking that.

I could just use my body as a battering ram a la Clay Guida.

Watch The Losers Online Free

Watch The Back-Up Plan Online Free

Watch The Losers Online Free

Watch The Back-Up Plan Online Free

I'm confused :confused: One of you please explain

I already have all the above:p

Fast' date=' I wish you were in the area to train with, because you are my size.... but amazing in every area of fighting + 20 inch arms.[/quote']

LOL, that would be awseome. I am going on a senior trip tomorrow morning to Cincinati Ohio.. for 4 days

Wrestling- 10

Striking- 7

JJ- 5

Archived