Dear CaptainSuperman

Kristufa

For your own sanity stop posting in the SF forums.

I checked over there, and all I see is Hitler'esque SF fans calling you a "Zuffa Zombie".

They've been brainwashed into anything anti-UFC, and are not true MMA fans. They have absolutely no meat behind their arguments, so again stop posting there if you would like to remain sane.

Sincerely;

Kristufa

I checked over there' date=' and all I see is Hitler'esque SF fans calling you a "Zuffa Zombie".

They've been brainwashed into anything anti-UFC, and are not true MMA fans. They have absolutely no meat behind their arguments, so again stop posting there if you would like to remain sane.

Sincerely;

Kristufa[/quote']

CaptainSuperman is the first person I debated on this forum, & he's my hero :)

CaptainAmericaREDES-1.jpg

I checked over there' date=' and all I see is Hitler'esque SF fans calling you a "Zuffa Zombie".

Sincerely;

Kristufa[/quote']

I will go there and straighten them out,don't worry:eek:

Sincerely;

Kristufa[/quote']

Bro i dont think strikeforce fans are not true MMA fans that is absolutely ridiculous , u got some people here who hate strikeforce and others who hate ufc, lets just enjoy mma and stop being immature :D

Did someone mention StrikeForce!!!!!

frustrated-business-owner.jpg

GWAAAAAAA!!!!

Lol at Frank Mir comment.

I'm awfully flattered someone would make a thread titled "Dear CaptainSuperman", and I'm thankful for the thought that you care about ones other sanity, but I just laugh at these fools and don't get too heated. If I do, then hopefully I'll catch myself and abandon them. But for now, I must protect MMA!!!

LOL' date=' they turned the video game debate about THQ VS EA into a UFC/Anti-Ufc debate...I think that forum is actually the town hall of MMA Trolls[/quote']

EA MMA will simply not be as cool as Undisputed 2010 because of the difference in rosters. the undisputed roster is just amazing. also, the previews for the new career mode for undisputed 2010 have easily made my choice to buy the game concrete. but seriously. these SF forum guys need to relax. at least on these forums we still give praise when praise is due... even if it is VERY rare.

Archived