Most Potential to become a champion

wingzero8717

Junior Dos Santos-26 years old

Cain Velasquez-27 years old

Ryan Bader-26 years old

Thiago Silva-27 years old

Jon Jones- 22 years old

Which of these fighters has the best chance of gaining UFC gold first all are young and full of potential.

Jon Jones. Although I would really like to see Cain and JDS go after the title as well but I don't see them beating brock yet. Dont get me wrong I don't like Brock.

Ryan Bader-26 years old

Jon Jones- 22 years old

Which of these fighters has the best chance of gaining UFC gold first all are young and full of potential.

Jones and Dos Santos/Cain

Thiago Silva won't ever with the belt and I don't think Ryan Bader can with the belt when he is in one of the hardest weight divisions. However, Jones will be sickening in like 3 years.

Ryan Bader-26 years old

Jon Jones- 22 years old

I like Jones and JDS. Therefore all others on this list are eliminated due to being in the same weight class.

Jon Jones. Although I would really like to see Cain and JDS go after the title as well but I don't see them beating brock yet. Dont get me wrong I don't like Brock.

NO! not another crazy Jon Jones fan...he isn't at world title level yet

its impatient fans that are gonna make him rush into a top level fight before hes ready and lose his unbeaten streak and a loss for him may mentally set him back because of all the hype hes getting...hes 22 calm down hes got at least another 10 years in him

mark my words if he gets a title shot within the next 2 years it'll be the worst thing for him

I'd like to said Cain would have the most potential but im biased because im a fan...from a neutral perspective JDS is more likely

NO! not another crazy Jon Jones fan...he isn't at world title level yet

its impatient fans that are gonna make him rush into a top level fight before hes ready and lose his unbeaten streak and a loss for him may mentally set him back because of all the hype hes getting...hes 22 calm down hes got at least another 10 years in him

mark my words if he gets a title shot within the next 2 years it'll be the worst thing for him

I'd like to said Cain would have the most potential but im biased because im a fan...from a neutral perspective JDS is more likely

this is who should be the champ now its who do you think has the most potential to be a champ

"hes 22 calm down hes got at least another 10 years in him" thats probably why he picked him because he has the brightest future jackarse!

Ryan Bader-26 years old

Jon Jones- 22 years old

All of them are great and have a good chance. But it depends on who they're fighting

Ryan Bader-26 years old

Jon Jones- 22 years old

i give the potential to Jones due to his age and him joining a big name camp like Jackson MMA...

but I think Cain or JDS will hoist gold before Jones even gets a title shot (Dana himself said Jones is a long way from a title shot)...

Archived