Chael Sonnen ( All talk )

Leal47

He is garbage he is no contender for Silva. Anderson Silva will submit Sonnen on the second round after he stuns Sonnen with a 3 piece he will submit him. This guy Sonnen talks a lot of **** about respectful fighters and he really hasn't done **** in MMA to be talking like that. I hope he gets ****ing destroyed by Silva

He is garbage he is no contender for Silva. Anderson Silva will submit Sonnen on the second round after he stuns Sonnen with a 3 piece he will submit him. This guy Sonnen talks a lot of **** about respectful fighters and he really hasn't done **** in MMA to be talking like that. I hope he gets ****ing destroyed by Silva

He complimented Marquardt for being a respectful guy, If you already know whats gonna happen, bet loads on it and make a mint

So beating 2 guys in the MW division gives you the right to talk **** like that? And say BJJ is gay and call out Mark Coleman, Anderson Silva. This guy is a joke he is not good he won good for him but that does not make him top 10 on my book.

So beating 2 guys in the MW division gives you the right to talk **** like that? And say BJJ is gay and call out Mark Coleman' date=' Anderson Silva. This guy is a joke he is not good he won good for him but that does not make him top 10 on my book.[/quote']

Luckily for us the rankings aren't compiled by some Silva **** like you.

**** no. Realistic yes do you really think this guy Sonnen can beat Anderson Silva? Lol This guy will lose badly to Anderson he will get submitted like i said. You saw what Anderson did to Maia because Maia disrespected him and there is a video where Maia disrespects Silva saying he would like to kill him and rip his arm off.. Sonnen has disrespected Silva in a whole new level and Silva will not toy with him this time around. He will go for the kill, Sonnen will become a prison ***** after this fight.

Lets see the vid bud. In the 112 trailer he said "silva is the spider and MAYBE i can take an arm home". Plenty of BJJ practioners have said this to build up their fights. Get over it, especially Silva. And yes I do think there is a great chance he can beat Silva. Styles make match-ups and if you dont see that then youre massively naive.

So beating 2 guys in the MW division gives you the right to talk **** like that? And say BJJ is gay and call out Mark Coleman' date=' Anderson Silva. This guy is a joke he is not good he won good for him but that does not make him top 10 on my book.[/quote']

Uhh, he didn't just beat 2 guys, he beat 2 of the top contenders, in fact the only realy contenders at MW anymore. There is no one else for him to beat except for Silva.

Stylistic Hendo was perfect for Silva what happened? Hot submitted, Nate same thing stylistic had a good chance on beating Anderson Silva what happened? TKO. Now think about how Silva DESTROYS his opponents vs Sonnens wins. The guy gets caught on arm bars and triangles all day long.

That is not the video im a talking about. im talking about this video
. And look at the styles all the fighters Sonnen fought with his "wrestling skills" he got submitted to a ELITE black belt' date=' Babaloo, Maia, and other dudes.[/quote']

Unlike anderson silva who gets submitted by nobodies?

I think Chael will be a good fight for anderson... I've never been a huge anderson fan but i have to admit when he gets people talking bad about a performance i feel bad for the next fighter they bring in... he show boats yes and he is a clown sometimes... but straight up the dude can bang... he needed this to wake his **** up and make people think ahhh this dude is clowning he's nothign anymore... then the old anderson comes into play his next fight... Anderson 2nd round knockout... He is probably angered that the most nut hugged fighter in the sport is getting trashed on the web now and come back anderson 3.0 haha

Stylistic Hendo was perfect for Silva what happened? Hot submitted' date=' Nate same thing stylistic had a good chance on beating Anderson Silva what happened? TKO. Now think about how Silva DESTROYS his opponents vs Sonnens wins. The guy gets caught on arm bars and triangles all day long.[/quote']

And you think Sonnen isnt going to be working on his sub defence like crazy along with his stand-up defence. Trust me he is going to be well prepared. I like silva but i lost a lot of respect for him after 112. Id love to see Sonnen take the belt home.

This is Sonnens taps. All Submissions do you think a guy like that can escape AS on the ground if he can even take Anderson Silva to the ground? A black belt by the Nogueira brothers.

Loss Renato Sobral Submission (Other) UFC? 55: Fury

Loss Jeremy Horn Submission (Other) UFC? 60: Hughes vs. Gracie

Loss Paulo Filho Submission (Arm Lock) WEC? Live on Versus! 12/12

Loss Demian Maia Submission (Choke) UFC? 95 SANCHEZ vs STEVENSON

I could say the same thing about you but the fact remains that Chael is nothing he is only getting hyped by the UFC as the great white hope for you guys who want to see Silva fall. Brasilian fighters will always dominate the great sport of MMA

I could say the same thing about you but the fact remains that Chael is nothing he is only getting hyped by the UFC as the great white hope for you guys who want to see Silva fall. Brasilian fighters will always dominate the great sport of MMA

Oh, I see you are just a racist and nationalist bigot.

That explains the general illogical rambling stupidity found in your posts.

yeah I love this lowlight... also considering that I fell on it while searching for a highlight and couldn't find any so I resorted to that lowlight thing. It,s very impressive I mean.. Chael is being very creative in his ways to lose fights. All obviously he won't stand a chance against A.Silva in a striking war and he will get submited if he goes to the ground.. So I guess his "strategy" to just pin Silva to the fence for 5 rounds it the most reasonnable option he has..... and we all know that won't work.

This is Sonnens taps. All Submissions do you think a guy like that can escape AS on the ground if he can even take Anderson Silva to the ground? A black belt by the Nogueira brothers.

Loss Renato Sobral Submission (Other) UFC? 55: Fury

Loss Jeremy Horn Submission (Other) UFC? 60: Hughes vs. Gracie

Loss Paulo Filho Submission (Arm Lock) WEC? Live on Versus! 12/12

Loss Demian Maia Submission (Choke) UFC? 95 SANCHEZ vs STEVENSON

Those dudes are all jiu jitsu magicians, though. It's not like he tapped out to regular dudes.

Archived