Who is more deserving of a rematch?

Shady_Champ

I've noticed a lot of uproar about BJ getting an instant rematch for the belt that he lost(which I think he's entitled to) However I didn't see as much for Shogun getting an instant rematch for a title he never held. I'm not saying that I don't think Shogun deserves a rematch,(because he does) I'm just saying that a Champion losing a close/questionable decision deserves it more then a challenger. Hell I even think Rampage deserved an instant rematch but the UFC loves Griffin so much they didn't let it happen, Hell I think he deserved it more then BJ deserves his(not saying BJ doesn't deserve it because he does). Just my opinion so what do you guys think?

So is BJ Frankie

Lol, you should of had a poll of 1??

I agree with you on Forrest, the UFC would have loved him having the title and would of hoped he could of held on to it so Rampage was up against it there.

Without a doubt Rua deserved his rematch most, he clearly won that fight, but I think there is a good case for all of them getting a rematch

Between Page and BJ since they were actually champs and were #1 contenders even after losing a controversial decision. I go with BJ because he is still very active and Edgar is still the champ and Rampage vs Forrest doesn't mean so much anymore as it did back then.

this one is easy........machida vs shogun.

penn vs edgar is still fresh and still doesn't get as much criticism as the shogun loss.

i'll tell you something, i would say with certainty that after all the backlash of the machida vs shogun fight and all the hate towards machida.....machida fans want this rematch as much as shogun fans...

Archived