When Brock gets KO'ed

ubern00b

Brock will come back as 2.0 or even though he was champ and top 3 in the world he is past his prime and getting old or it could be he has no takedown defense OR maybe even he is just a japanese nobody.

Basically what I mean is that it will be not much different to any excuses that haters made as to why Brock won his fights. Everyone makes excuses for their favourite fighters, who cares?

... if he stays injury-free for the return mid-summer, & goes ufc/ 3-2 to carwin, .. naturally you're gonna hear the n-huggers say he was only 60% because of the illness/ surgery/ layoff ...

... if he gets ko'd early, then its no rematch & velasquez gets carwin, if the fight is competitive & brock loses late or by decision .. Dana will obviously grant a rematch, then lesnar will be looking at ufc/ 3-3 > ... hello vinnieville, usa

QUOTE :

Former WWE champion and current UFC champion Brock Lesnar was interviewed by ESPN.com a few weeks ago to promote the forthcoming UFC videogame.

When asked about the idea of an >> eventual WWE return << and the possibility of being a RAW Guest Host, Lesnar said the following:

"I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'm still focused on my fighting right now, but if the opportunity arose some day, I'd never say never."

It was noted that Lesnar was flanked by both Dana White and Paul Heyman at the interview.

... if he stays injury-free for the return mid-summer' date=' & goes ufc/ 3-2 to carwin, .. naturally you're gonna hear the n-huggers say he was only 60% because of the illness/ surgery/ layoff ...

... if he gets ko'd early, then its no rematch & velasquez gets carwin, if the fight is competitive & brock loses late or by decision .. Dana will obviously grant a rematch, then lesnar will be looking at ufc/ 3-3 > ... hello vinnieville, usa

[b']QUOTE :[/b]

Former WWE champion and current UFC champion Brock Lesnar was interviewed by ESPN.com a few weeks ago to promote the forthcoming UFC videogame.

When asked about the idea of an >> eventual WWE return << and the possibility of being a RAW Guest Host, Lesnar said the following:

"I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'm still focused on my fighting right now, but if the opportunity arose some day, I'd never say never."

It was noted that Lesnar was flanked by both Dana White and Paul Heyman at the interview.

Cool story bro!

what will be the excuse/s nutt huggers will bring to the forums?

discuss :D

I don't think I'll bring any excuses to the forum, unless there were unusual circumstances... such as Brock's opponents' team mate distracting the ref while Brock's opponent nails him with a chair shot or something.

If it's a regulation, fair dinkum KO... I'll just sulk like captain sulky pants.

Who do you think would win' date=' Brock or Fedor???

Who do you think would win, Brock or Fedor???

Who do you think would win, Brock or Fedor???[/quote']

FEDOR way to good on the bottom and way better stand up kills Brock

tbh, Fedor would win by armbar or KO unless God himself shows up, kicks Fedor in the groin then Lesnar wins.

I don't think I'll bring any excuses to the forum' date=' unless there were unusual circumstances... such as Brock's opponents' team mate distracting the ref while Brock's opponent nails him with a chair shot or something.

If it's a regulation, fair dinkum KO... I'll just sulk like captain sulky pants.[/quote']

lmao

i agree that fedor would be better standing and off his back but how do you think he would deal with lesner if he just put his weight on him like he did against mir in ufc 100 and dropped bombs?? as fedor usually comes in around 230/240 to fights where lesner cuts down to 265 for weigh in and is probly 280 come fight time

i agree that fedor would be better standing and off his back but how do you think he would deal with lesner if he just put his weight on him like he did against mir in ufc 100 and dropped bombs?? as fedor usually comes in around 230/240 to fights where lesner cuts down to 265 for weigh in and is probly 280 come fight time

Did you see the Rogers fight? Fedor rode out some GnP from Brett and he cuts to 265. I think Brock would stand a better chance against Rogers, Fedor would KO him.

Did you see the Rogers fight? Fedor rode out some GnP from Brett and he cuts to 265. I think Brock would stand a better chance against Rogers' date=' Fedor would KO him.[/quote']

yea man, well tbh, i definitely see lesnar taking down fedor. its a no brainer. dropping bombs, no brainer, but i don't see a KO. I see fedor winning by submission. most likely an arm bar. that's just my opinion though.

we'll definitely see carwin test lesnar's chin though, so any further speculation on fedor KOing lesnar is pointless.

oh and STAY ON TOPIC FFS ::D

what will be the excuses for lesnars defeat? carwin did steroids? the irony.

discuss

Lesnar would wild ape toss flabor down and against the cage, and then pound him into oblivion.

Lesnar would wild ape toss flabor down and against the cage' date=' and then pound him into oblivion.[/quote']

only way i see lesnar winning, other than if God himself shows up to stop fedor, is by way of F5. F5 also the only way when he faces carwin

lesnar01k.gif

and stay on topic!

if he gets KO'd' date=' he gets KO'd. I'm just gonna sit there and enjoy one hell of a good fight. I would just hate to see the guy who fights Brock post-UFC 116 if that happens. But, what will the excuse the haters of Brock gonna bring if he does take out Carwin?[/quote']

hell of a point. hopefully he faces Mir post ufc 116 if he loses and breaks him in half lol

I would like to find out how much damage carwin can do from the bottom position' date=' he got ****ing dynamite in his hands[/quote']

this is truth. di any1 ever watch the old cartoon big O ?? thas what we call him arround here. he has the touch of death. i love how he mir against the cage all mma perfectionist like. then he hit him barly and it rocked him so he was all like............ spaz out on him over.

carwin ko from bottom joe rigg style .lo0ol

Archived