Plan B

LeoS2G

I was just wondering if any MMA coaches are smart enough to come up with a plan B for their fighters. The fighters who win boring matches are always catching the s---, but what about the losers?

Did Maia really not expect Anderson to use his reach to stay outside?

Did Hardy not expect to get taken down?

Did Mousasi (sp?) really think there was no chance King Mo would be able to go five rounds?

I think a really good coach would, at some point, utter the phrase "...and if that doesn't happen, let's try this..."

Just wondering.

I was just wondering if any MMA coaches are smart enough to come up with a plan B for their fighters. The fighters who win boring matches are always catching the s---' date=' but what about the losers?

Did Maia really not expect Anderson to use his reach to stay outside?

Did Hardy not expect to get taken down?

Did Mousasi (sp?) really think there was no chance King Mo would be able to go five rounds?

I think a really good coach would, at some point, utter the phrase "...and if that doesn't happen, let's try this..."

Just wondering.[/quote']

"Alright, Maia, if Silva uses his reach to stay on the outside and you can't get the take down because you're not a world-class wrestler, you should all of a sudden become a better striker and out-point him or you can within the span of a few minutes develop an iron chin and one-punch knockout power. Go get him!"

"Okay, Hardy, if you can't stop GSP's takedown, you should, during the fight, develop elite black-belt level jiu jitsu and either sweep him or submit him. Your choice, you know. Now go get him!"

"Mousasi, listen up! This here King Mo guy apparently isn't wearing out and is apparently a little bit better than you at fighting. I can't help you out much here, maybe if you poke his eyes or something?"

These are examples of Plan b's, because it's just that easy.

"Alright' date=' Maia, if Silva uses his reach to stay on the outside and you can't get the take down because you're not a world-class wrestler, you should all of a sudden become a better striker and out-point him or you can within the span of a few minutes develop an iron chin and one-punch knockout power. Go get him!"

"Okay, Hardy, if you can't stop GSP's takedown, you should, during the fight, develop elite black-belt level jiu jitsu and either sweep him or submit him. Your choice, you know. Now go get him!"

"Mousasi, listen up! This here King Mo guy apparently isn't wearing out and is apparently a little bit better than you at fighting. I can't help you out much here, maybe if you poke his eyes or something?"

These are examples of Plan b's, because it's just that easy.[/quote']

HAHA awesome. Just made my day.

"Alright' date=' Maia, if Silva uses his reach to stay on the outside and you can't get the take down because you're not a world-class wrestler, you should all of a sudden become a better striker and out-point him or you can within the span of a few minutes develop an iron chin and one-punch knockout power. Go get him!"

LMAO!!!!!!!

Ask Machida's coach..He had like 4 plans when he fought Evans.

Exactly, in real life you can't do what you can't do.

Archived