Shogun beats Lyoto 2nd round KO... Hopefully

Fisticuffs622

I agree Shogun got robbed. But it wasn't Machida's fault' date=' he didn't decide who won. I hope its a fair fight, I still want Shogun to win but if Machida wins fairly this time i wont complain.[/quote']

Machida is the nicest guy on the earth from the looks of it... No quarrels with him or his fighting style... people say he's boring to watch but real fans know that he deserves all the hype he has and can appreciate his style... I want shogun to win for the sole fact that it will shake things up in the ufc... i mean BJ was dominating his division... But thats the onyl belt in recent times that has been lost... just to keep it interesting i wanna say shogun.. but machida is a great champ

I think that this will be a boring fight that will end with a decision. I think they're going to be much more cautious this time. I hope I'm wrong though' date=' I don't care who wins, I just want to see a good fight.[/quote']

Lately a good fight is all we can ask for... People are too scared to lose there belts they change there ways once they get them... Let wandy win the belt and no matter what that dude will still come to bang... Peoples champ right there

Shogun will win this time but better than he did last, granted Machida could look at that fight and think to himself ''nah that AINT happening again'' and come out to kill Shogun but even if he does that could play into Shoguns hands... as they say Shogun is a ''WILDMAN'' hahaha!!!! WAR SHOGUN!

Archived