no way bj is gonna lose to edgar again

JUSTSCRAP33

BJ didnt look the his usual self against edgar

maybe hes having discipline issues again

hopefully he can come back better and stronger

I've heard so many times that he would come back "better and stronger". He said he was rededicating himself after the 1st GSP fight. It kind of seems like he gets complacent over long periods of time.

BJ will lose again.and in my opinion Penn even should not fight Edgar again.He only should join the line with other guys.

who honestly does bj need to destroy... i THINK florian is at the top right now and i love florian "no ****" but i dont think hes on bjs level yet

and gray maynard's stand up isnt good enough to go against bj

to each his own edgar was awarded it by the judges u swear like he dominated bj or something...

judges dont mean **** look at the shogun and machida fight...

It's true and actually if you look at the compustrikes for the machida/shogun fight versus the penn/edgar fight.. the shogun/machida fight is alot closer then bj penn/edgar fight..,. the compustrikes show that Penn won the first 3 rounds by quite a bit... so you cant really look at the judges....there on crack

It's true and actually if you look at the compustrikes for the machida/shogun fight versus the penn/edgar fight.. the shogun/machida fight is alot closer then bj penn/edgar fight..' date='. the compustrikes show that Penn won the first 3 rounds by quite a bit... so you cant really look at the judges....there on crack[/quote']

REally?

http://www.compustrike.com/stats_files/ufc_112/Penn-Edgar.HTM

i say let maynard fight edgar for title. he's undefeated in ufc for god sakes! let him have his chance. penn shouldn't get an instant rematch because not everyone does and he doesn't deserve it bcuz he wasn't dedicated to that fight at alll (out of shape and didn't give it his all). let penn fight florian, winner goes on to fight for title

edgar is a paper champion.

bj penn is an actual champion .

edgars title wont be his for long .

bj will come back an rule the lightsweights again an again .

bj is just inconsisdent also he fought edgar sick an with a knee proplem.

excuses, excuses, exuses.

Point being Penn is back to his camp in Hawaii where the trainers don't push him because they're too busy in honoring his greatness and blah blah blah. I said it before the fight and I'll say it again. Edgar was the best striker that BJ ever faced at LW. If he takes it to the ground he'll win, leave it standing and we'll see another 48-47 UD.

excuses' date=' excuses, exuses.

Point being Penn is back to his camp in Hawaii where the trainers don't push him because they're too busy in honoring his greatness and blah blah blah. I said it before the fight and I'll say it again. Edgar was the best striker that BJ ever faced at LW. If he takes it to the ground he'll win, leave it standing and we'll see another 48-47 UD.[/quote']

edgar is not a better striker than kenflo... he hardly ever finishes fights

edgar is a great fighter but no where near bjs level... the 2 takedowns robbed bj of that victory but redemption is on its way late august

not taking away anything from edgar but he got bullied by maynar... who cudnt see bj on his best day

GO BJ!!!

Frankie will beat Bj again. The 2 TD"s did not robb Bj of the win. Frankie schooled BJ in the boxing/stand up! Bj was outclassed by the better fighter.

Frankie Edgar is the Champ and he earned it.

Frankie will beat Bj again. The 2 TD"s did not robb Bj of the win. Frankie schooled BJ in the boxing/stand up! Bj was outclassed by the better fighter.

you are such a troll every post i see from you is negative stfu with all that dude seriously

edgar is a great fighter but no where near bjs level... the 2 takedowns robbed bj of that victory but redemption is on its way late august

not taking away anything from edgar but he got bullied by maynar... who cudnt see bj on his best day

GO BJ!!!

The question is, what if Frankie Edgar does retain it??? Will BJ be overrated, or will Edgar shoot up to one of the best ever? That is the real question.

BJ haters will feel free to say he's overrated and he's done, but the BJ fans (I am one) will feel free to say Edgar was just the better man, or whoever is crazy enough to say BJ is still the better man.

can't even take you seriously because of your history of insanely biased and negative posts...

Archived