Rampage vs Rashad

CjLo3

Rampage has bein gone to long an isnt even sure he wants to fight any more based on rampages actions the past yr i think his head is up his **** an he will lose to Gayshad UD

rampage has signed a 6 fight contract, he is not going anywhere.

rampage tko rd 2

I got rashad by UD/Md.

Rashad is pretty good defensive fighter' date=' and Rampage only does well against offensive fighters. Even worse, Rashad is significantly faster than rampage.[/quote']

Rampage KO in round two because I think Rashad is going to try and prove a point and stand with Rampage. And he dances too much in round 1, so when he engages in round 2 its game over.

Rashad TKO round 2. (BTW already a thread for this)

Are you drunk? After Machida KO'd Rashad he has gone back to his wrestling roots, he stated that in his prefight interviews leading up to the Thiago Silva fight, and did just that took him down and imo didn't really do much on the ground. In the third Silva had him dummied, but his busted up back prevented him from being able to finish him off. Rashad will have zero interest in standing with one of the best power punchers in the history of the sport. If he wins it would a UD due to wrestling dominance, but I have a feeling Rampage puts his mitts on him and (T)KO's him in the second.

Kinda funny how all the educated people went with rashad ud when this poll first went up and rashad was winning by like 15 ro 3' date=' then all the idiots show up and vote rampage KO.

Or maybe Rampage and his 30 kids saw it. Same difference.[/quote']

just think rampage has more power.. yeah he will have been out of action for nearly 16 months.. the smart choice is rashad.. idk about the rest of these guys but i dont band wagon

I have a feeling Rashad is going to come away with a UD, mainly due to wrestling. If his ego is too big and he tries to stand with Rampage, he'll probably immediately change his game plan to wrestling as soon as he tastes some of Rampages power. Rampage is the fan favorite though and I'm hoping he slams Rashad, Arona style. I'm going with Rampage 2nd round KO, cause thats what I want to see.

This is for the dumb people voting: rampage's KO power is largely tied to his counterstriking. Counterstriking requires you be faster than your opponent, rampage isn't even close to as fast rashad. The end. Rampage won't land much and rashad will out grapple him and keep the standup pretty even.

i would love to see rampage win... that being said i think rashad might even finish it. im sure he comeing with leg kicks. and he kicks hard. then the wrestlen gunna be a big factor.

rampage did wrestle his **** off with nedo though, but who is to say he is coming with a full tank with all that down time. iv seen him smoke. who knowss.

only way rampage will win imo is early ko/tko. by mid 2nd round latest.

rashap tko(via gnp) in 3rd or ud

This is for the dumb people voting: rampage's KO power is largely tied to his counterstriking. Counterstriking requires you be faster than your opponent' date=' rampage isn't even close to as fast rashad. The end. Rampage won't land much and rashad will out grapple him and keep the standup pretty even.[/quote']

I love when people use the argument about everyone else being dumb. Speed has alot to do with the outcome of a fight, but even you say Rampage "won't land much" well when you're dealing with Rampages kind of power it only takes one, and his striking is onpoint. Add to that the now suspect chin of Rashad and we have the makings of a KO. Not to mention Rampages resume in littered with KO's of very skilled wrestlers, plus he has mentioned he thinks slams should be brought back to MMA.

Archived