Nate Diaz: GSP doesn't want to fight me

Bubba_Pilks

These Diaz brothers are seriously retarded, like little yellow schoolbus retarded !!!

Here's an interview with Nate Diaz, who states that GSP should be trying to call him out and that he thinks GSP is afraid of him.

http://www.mmatko.com/nick-diaz-talks-gsp-and-next-dream-fight/

He sounds like he has the linguistic capabilities of a 9 year old boy from Sierra Leone

These Diaz brothers are seriously retarded' date=' like little yellow schoolbus retarded !!!

Here's an interview with Nate Diaz, who states that GSP should be trying to call him out and that he thinks GSP is afraid of him.

He sounds like he has the linguistic capabilities of a 9 year old boy from Sierra Leone[/quote']

That is not Nate Diaz that is Nick Diaz.. And it doesn't matter what GSP says, the fight won't happen unless Nick is fighting under the UFC banner. Nick's throwing it out there like this fight isn't happening because GSP isn't talking about it.. Why would GSP hype a fight, he knows can't happen as long as Nick is fighting outside of the UFC? I don't know, maybe Nick thinks if GSP calls him out, all of a sudden the UFC will co-promote to make that fight happen.. LOL

That is not Nate Diaz that is Nick Diaz.. And it doesn't matter what GSP says' date=' the fight won't happen unless Nick is fighting under the UFC banner. Nick's throwing it out there like this fight isn't happening because GSP isn't talking about it.. Why would GSP hype a fight, he knows can't happen as long as Nick is fighting outside of the UFC? I don't know, maybe Nick thinks if GSP calls him out, all of a sudden the UFC will co-promote to make that fight happen.. LOL[/quote']

AK im always surprise to see a post where i can agree with u .

GJ at keep me entertain !

That is not Nate Diaz that is Nick Diaz.. And it doesn't matter what GSP says' date=' the fight won't happen unless Nick is fighting under the UFC banner. Nick's throwing it out there like this fight isn't happening because GSP isn't talking about it.. Why would GSP hype a fight, he knows can't happen as long as Nick is fighting outside of the UFC? I don't know, maybe Nick thinks if GSP calls him out, all of a sudden the UFC will co-promote to make that fight happen.. LOL[/quote']

Very True, if the UFC were to co-promote (which they won't), the fight would involve Fedor.

How many fights does Nick have left on his contract with Strikeforce/Dream ???

+1

Nick was dumped by the ufc for a reason

These Diaz brothers are seriously retarded' date=' like little yellow schoolbus retarded !!!

He sounds like he has the linguistic capabilities of a 9 year old boy from Sierra Leone[/quote']

LOL wut?

Why do you all keep saying Nate?

Am I watching a different video' date=' because I didn't see Nate, and I definetly didn't hear Nate say that. Nate is dropping back down to 155, so I don't know why Nate is even in the discussion with GSP.[/quote']

Sorry it was my bad as the OP, I think the video seriously lowered my intelligence momentarily (like Jake Shields getting stunned against Hendo in the first). Why is Nate dropping back to 155 ??? Didn't he just knock out Markham(overweight) in the first ???

How stupid are u guys i never saw Nate say anything about GSP....Nick is a great fighter could he take GSP i am not sure GSP would take him to the ground fail on some Sub attempts Nick has a sick ground game so GSP could get caught but i dont think he would...It also seems like if the Fighter isnt In the UFC every 1 bashes them Jake sheilds is to slick on the group he will Beat GSP UD ...

it was nick who said it..i think nick would ko gsp round 1

It took about 2 seconds to realize that was Nick and not Nate. Either way he sounded dumb as hell and wouldn't stand a chance. Not because he is dumb but because GSP is a beast and on another level.

man you're pretty smart, it took me almost 6 seconds

Nate might be in over his head with GSP, though I think Nick would have a shot a beating him. I'm from Stockton & know the Diaz brothers, I'm not personal friends with them though I can tell you either one of them will str8 street throw down with GSP. Think about the level of fighters Nate has been in against & none of them has been able to stop him, none. Either brother would scrap with GSP & smile doing it, and if GSP can't submit Hardy theres no way in the world you submit a Diaz brother. It's time Nick came back to the UFC, he has a world title it's time to get another.

I don't know what would happen if Nick Diaz fought GSP....I def think that he has a better chance than Nate Diaz. And I for sure think that Nick Diaz would slaughter Dan Hardy and give the champ a better fight than him. He can strike and if (of when rather) he gets taken down he has an active guard.

+1 couldn't agree more, I haven't heard anyone talk about this fight outside of this interview. I think they were just trying to work Nick up for another brawl!

it was nick who said it..i think nick would ko gsp round 1

I think you need to stop drinking the GSP haterade! I will admit he has been finishing fights recently, but the guy struggles with a basic conversation due to his love of Mary Jane imagine him trying to solve a puzzle as complex as GSP?

+1 couldn't agree more' date=' I haven't heard anyone talk about this fight outside of this interview. I think they were just trying to work Nick up for another brawl!

I think you need to stop drinking the GSP haterade! Nick isn't even ranked Top 10 by any current ranking system. I will admit he has been finishing fights recently, but the guy struggles with a basic conversation due to his love of Mary Jane imagine him trying to solve a puzzle as complex as GSP?[/quote']

Don worry musichamza always come with hating stuff on GSP, realy hard to share opinion with him .

Why do you all keep saying Nate?

Am I watching a different video' date=' because I didn't see Nate, and I definetly didn't hear Nate say that.[/b'] Nate is dropping back down to 155, so I don't know why Nate is even in the discussion with GSP.

Exactly...Speaks volumes the opinions of just about everyone that commented on this thread that they can't even verify a simple fact before they start commenting...and then they wonder why threads on other forums like "people on the UFC forums are dumb" pop-up.

that was the biggest FAIL of an interview i have ever seen! 80% of the time he was looking around just going "uhhhm" "yeeeaaah" "well.... ya. know...." WHAT A F'ING TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? because his communication skills aren't on par with most people that makes him unintelligent??

Archived