Fedor lives down the street from me.....

CGrace

So the wife and I took the daughter for a walk today, it happens to be garbage day, and walking past a house down the road from mine I couldn't help but notice the garbage cans had been marked in large black letters with FEDOR. So clearly he lives just down the road, I may start training at his house in the near future. I'll keep everyone informed, and I'll mention to him he should really think about signing with the UFC to settle all the rankings issues!

So the wife and I took the daughter for a walk today' date=' it happens to be garbage day, and walking past a house down the road from mine I couldn't help but notice the garbage cans had been marked in large black letters with FEDOR. So clearly he lives just down the road, I may start training at his house in the near future. I'll keep everyone informed, and I'll mention to him he should really think about signing with the UFC to settle all the rankings issues![/quote']

... the ufc needs to sign w/ fedor, then their hwd would have immediate credibility ... :P

Isn't it suspicious that his garbage said "Fedor" on it?

All I know is that some of my neighbors have their names placed on their homes.

It's not entirely crazy for me to think that he's claiming the garbage can as his residence is it?

Hmmm I see your logic here. If he does live in said can he was out when I walked past as I looked inside due to the lid being off, you know to check for any kind of weird stuff in the garbage.......steriods, dead hookers, UFC contract offers etc etc. But the garbageman had already beat me to it. Also it is more common to put your name on the can in case the wind blows it out into the street, so I guess we could run with that for now.......

Actually, you live down the street from either Dana White. He just wrote his name on the can cause A) Thats what he thinks about him, his is both garbage and a can, and 2) He wants to stuff Fedor's body in there after he signs him and is killed mysteriously and supposedly not by the Russian mafia...

If I never show up again to this forum, then you know that DW sent Lesnar to mutilate me

So the wife and I took the daughter for a walk today' date=' it happens to be garbage day, and walking past a house down the road from mine I couldn't help but notice the garbage cans had been marked in large black letters with FEDOR. So clearly he lives just down the road, I may start training at his house in the near future. I'll keep everyone informed, and I'll mention to him he should really think about signing with the UFC to settle all the rankings issues![/quote']

Hey, take and start using his garbage cans in front of your own house, just to see what happens.

:P

maybe perhaps..possibly..someone else just happens to be named fedor..-gasp- blasphemy!

Right like there could possibly be another Fedor out there, please come on! If I remember right after the Fedor act of 1999 any and all other individuals had to change their names from Fedor to John. Don't hate on me because Fedor moved in down the road.

Archived