dana white shame on u read this

fedorrule

i read in one of the mma website of how you treated bj penn and scolded him with raw filt when was to leave ufc. you dana is one big hypocrite. i will tell u why.you said ufc does not stand for freak shows but guess what kimbo slice is here and a street fighter and we now have tony the boxer, what qualification does he have to fight an mma guy who has many ways to beat this dude. and kimbo didnt u say that kimbo has to win the TUF to get a place in the ufc.he did not win then how the hell did he get in.you blame other promotions when they do freak show but when u do it its fine. what a hypocrite, i tell u something change the ufc to ultimate freakshow championship. and after the strikeforce fiasco u are saying scott coker sent mayhem in the cage to stir up more heat. what a liar u are, scot coker wasnt even there in the cage, and what about u sending rashad to face rampage, in the cage, could u have stopped a fight between them when they were so close to fighting at the staredown, no. dont be a fu$king hypocrite, fu8king liar

i read in one of the mma website of how you treated bj penn and scolded him with raw filt when was to leave ufc. you dana is one big hypocrite. i will tell u why.you said ufc does not stand for freak shows but guess what kimbo slice is here and a street fighter and we now have tony the boxer' date=' what qualification does he have to fight an mma guy who has many ways to beat this dude. and kimbo didnt u say that kimbo has to win the TUF to get a place in the ufc.he did not win then how the hell did he get in.you blame other promotions when they do freak show but when u do it its fine. what a hypocrite, i tell u something change the ufc to ultimate freakshow championship. and after the strikeforce fiasco u are saying scott coker sent mayhem in the cage to stir up more heat. what a liar u are, scot coker wasnt even there in the cage, and what about u sending rashad to face rampage, in the cage, could u have stopped a fight between them when they were so close to fighting at the staredown, no. dont be a fu$king hypocrite, fu8king liar[/quote']

Actually what he said was Kimbo had to go through the Ultimate fighter program. He didn't say he had to win.

Kimbo is now training with american top team who is a legit and one of the elite MMA camps. He is no longer strictly a freak show.

Now the first time a pure street fighter type has been let into the UFC. Remember a guy named Tank Abbot?

Actually what he said was Kimbo had to go through the Ultimate fighter program. He didn't say he had to win.

Kimbo is now training with american top team who is a legit and one of the elite MMA camps. He is no longer strictly a freak show.

Now the first time a pure street fighter type has been let into the UFC. Remember a guy named Tank Abbot?

plus 1

+3 ur pic and name are hilarious and this is very true

There is a big difference between Rampage and Rashad then the full out Brawl that happend in strikeforce. Plus it makes sence that Scott Coker wasn't in the octagon, how else would he send in miller. Just saying, if he was sitting close he could tell him to go in, if he was in the ocatagon then he would have to yell and wave like an idiot to get him in... Dana has done more for the whole sport of MMA then us fans know. I say respect him because MMA wouldn't be the largest growing sport in the world.

/thread.

Mayor Mccheez = Dana White????

i read in one of the mma website of how you treated bj penn and scolded him with raw filt when was to leave ufc. you dana is one big hypocrite. i will tell u why.you said ufc does not stand for freak shows but guess what kimbo slice is here and a street fighter and we now have tony the boxer' date=' what qualification does he have to fight an mma guy who has many ways to beat this dude. and kimbo didnt u say that kimbo has to win the TUF to get a place in the ufc.he did not win then how the hell did he get in.you blame other promotions when they do freak show but when u do it its fine. what a hypocrite, i tell u something change the ufc to ultimate freakshow championship. and after the strikeforce fiasco u are saying scott coker sent mayhem in the cage to stir up more heat. what a liar u are, scot coker wasnt even there in the cage, and what about u sending rashad to face rampage, in the cage, could u have stopped a fight between them when they were so close to fighting at the staredown, no. dont be a fu$king hypocrite, fu8king liar[/quote']

So boxing isnt a good base to enter mma ?

Everyone as a right to give it a go. Now what would you do if a former champion was insulting your company and stalking you for years giving interview to egt a fight ? would you let him degrade your organization or try to get it on your side ?

So you comparing UFC to back when Tank fought (single digits) to now UFC 113?

And Kimbo is a gimmick fighter there is absolutely no denying it.

Would Kimbo have even been in the UFC if he wasn't on youtube? No

He wasn't picked for TUF on talent but youtube fame.

So boxing isnt a good base to enter mma ?

Everyone as a right to give it a go. Now what would you do if a former champion was insulting your company and stalking you for years giving interview to egt a fight ? would you let him degrade your organization or try to get it on your side ?

No it's no actually. Pure boxing really doesn't work in the octagon because the sport was designed to be offence and defence against punches only.

Dana signed Sean Gannon after beating Kimbo is a streetfight, LOL thanks a lot for not signing circus acts :rolleyes:

^ wet blanket

Yeah!

Another dumb thread by yet another moronic noob wannabe MMA fan :)

Just out of curitosity, how is someone a "wannabe MMA fan"? He is a fan of MMA, maybe an uneducated fan but a fan nonetheless. I wonder how many people have been turned off by MMA because of people like you that give them $hit because they have only watched for a short period of time but don't know as much as you. So what that makes them stupid because they have an opinion about sommething they're really starting to like, even tho it may not be right or the same as yours! You're an ****, I welcome all Noobs. Keep supporting the sport we all love so one day you can be the Know all of MMA Like this guy and you can call someone a Noob and educate them.

this is mma in case you dont know it stands for mixed martial arts. the key word being mixed. all fighters get their start somewhere weather be boxing, wrestling, kickboxing, or pitfighting aka streetfighting. so what where a fighter comes from or what his background is. as long as he trains properly, puts on a good fight in the octagon and doesnt act like a **** i am all for them giving it a shot. i wasnt that happy to see kimbo come to the ufc but he has proven he wants to fight and he wants to learn mma. i read a lot of these threads and it seems most of you need to learn the sport as a whole and a little respect. oh and awesome point about joe ****er not being in the hexagon(its not octagon in strikeforce) that guy definetly needs to think before talking.

this is mma in case you dont know it stands for mixed martial arts. the key word being mixed. all fighters get their start somewhere weather be boxing' date=' wrestling, kickboxing, or pitfighting aka streetfighting. so what where a fighter comes from or what his background is. as long as he trains properly, puts on a good fight in the octagon and doesnt act like a **** i am all for them giving it a shot. i wasnt that happy to see kimbo come to the ufc but he has proven he wants to fight and he wants to learn mma. i read a lot of these threads and it seems most of you need to learn the sport as a whole and a little respect. oh and awesome point about joe ****er not being in the hexagon(its not octagon in strikeforce) that guy definetly needs to think before talking.[/quote']

Since when did street fighting become of Martial Art?

The point is someone out there is more deserving then Kimbo they just didn't post videos on youtube of themselves beating up nobody's

So you comparing UFC to back when Tank fought (single digits) to now UFC 113?

And Kimbo is a gimmick fighter there is absolutely no denying it.

Would Kimbo have even been in the UFC if he wasn't on youtube? No

He wasn't picked for TUF on talent but youtube fame.

You ladies who walk around all p*ssyhurt because Dana signs some people because they attract attention need to form a club.

He's a legitimate MMA guy. Is he the best? No. Will he fight on main cards? Bet your **** he will be because there is millions of people who will pay to see him fight.

Guess you can quit watching UFC? AMIRITE!??!

No it's no actually. Pure boxing really doesn't work in the octagon because the sport was designed to be offence and defence against punches only.

This may be the dumbest thing i've read in a while. Its just a base, you should obviously have some other skills. But, I think blocking and throwing punches is a good place to start, if you want to fight. Even the best BJJ player is going to lose an mma contest if he doesn't block any punches. Its hard to say how a world class boxer in his prime would do in mma. Sadly, we will probally never find out because prizefighters make so much more money than UFC fighters, there is no reason for them to try. By the way, its offense and defense.

i read in one of the mma website of how you treated bj penn and scolded him with raw filt when was to leave ufc. You dana is one big hypocrite. I will tell u why.you said ufc does not stand for freak shows but guess what kimbo slice is here and a street fighter and we now have tony the boxer' date=' what qualification does he have to fight an mma guy who has many ways to beat this dude. And kimbo didnt u say that kimbo has to win the tuf to get a place in the ufc.he did not win then how the hell did he get in.you blame other promotions when they do freak show but when u do it its fine. What a hypocrite, i tell u something change the ufc to ultimate freakshow championship. And after the strikeforce fiasco u are saying scott coker sent mayhem in the cage to stir up more heat. What a liar u are, scot coker wasnt even there in the cage, and what about u sending rashad to face rampage, in the cage, could u have stopped a fight between them when they were so close to fighting at the staredown, no. Dont be a fu$king hypocrite, fu8king liar[/quote']

+100

This may be the dumbest thing i've read in a while. Its just a base' date=' you should obviously have some other skills. But, I think blocking and throwing punches is a good place to start, if you want to fight. Even the best BJJ player is going to lose an mma contest if he doesn't block any punches. Its hard to say how a world class boxer in his prime would do in mma. Sadly, we will probally never find out because prizefighters make so much more money than UFC fighters, there is no reason for them to try. By the way, its offense and defense.[/quote']

There stuff u can take in boxing in MMA but forget it for the Boxing stance . Karate stance is way beter to deal with kick .

Archived