Horses whips and a dead goat

HeavyWeightStriker

It's called buzkashi, and it's Afghanistan's national sport. The game is simple enough: horses assemble on the side of a field, players cling to their horses with one hand and grip their leather whip with the other. In the center of the field is a goat, lying in cold blood, with no head, covered in flies.

When the game begins, players charge the headless, dead, bloodied goat carcass with whip in hand, ready to mercilessly beat the daylights out of the first player who might manage to haul the goat carcass across the goal-line. The process continues: every time a player attempts to cross the goal line with the desecrated road kill, he gets swarmed by the players on the opposing team and consequently beaten with whips.

lol ya leather whips!!!:P:p:p;)

buzkashi? i always thought it was some kind of **** when 20 guys blow their loads all over a cute looking asian chick? apparently it's quite the popular thing over there. theres even an odd video out there of this happening to some woman as she was doing the news.

however i guess that sounds a little more bearable then carrying around dead rotting goats and other roadkill

buzkashi? i always thought it was some kind of **** when 20 guys blow their loads all over a cute looking asian chick? apparently it's quite the popular thing over there. theres even an odd video out there of this happening to some woman as she was doing the news.

however i guess that sounds a little more bearable then carrying around dead rotting goats and other roadkill

Wasn't it bukkake? Well anyways I have seen this sport a couple of times on sum travelling programs and it looks pretty horrible... Wouldn't want to meet that guy who invented this =/

oh dear god i think your right. i guess i havent been watching enough japanese **** as of late

but how can u call this a sport? you are violating a dead bodies carcass? im pretty sure that they will never tie a human to a car and pull his lifeless body across the road, and call that a sport. well maybe if your dana white and your trying to motivate anderson silva to fight. that would just be drag racing to the extreme.

oh dear god i think your right. i guess i havent been watching enough japanese **** as of late

but how can u call this a sport? you are violating a dead bodies carcass? im pretty sure that they will never tie a human to a car and pull his lifeless body across the road' date=' and call that a sport. well maybe if your dana white and your trying to motivate anderson silva to fight. that would just be drag racing to the extreme.[/quote']

Well if it's Afganistan national sport I'll call it a sport even if it's sick and twisted and I couldn't figure out any other thigns I could have called it...

Archived