August UFC!!!

ProfX38

My birth month is August, and there are three events scheduled for that month. UFC on Versus 2 will be held August 1st, with no fights rumored. I think Nate Marquardt should fight on it, cause he's from Utah. August 7th will be UFC 117, most likely in Oakland, or another Northern California location. A. Silva v.s. C. Sonnen for the MW title is rumored to be the main event. The 28th of August is suppose to be UFC 118 in Boston! The main event is rumored to be Penn v.s. Edgar 2. August is slated to be a good month.

My birth month is August' date=' and there are three events scheduled for that month. UFC on Versus 2 will be held August 1st, with no fights rumored. I think Nate Marquardt should fight on it, cause he's from Utah. August 7th will be UFC 117, most likely in Oakland, or another Northern California location. A. Silva v.s. C. Sonnen for the MW title is rumored to be the main event. The 28th of August is suppose to be UFC 118 in Boston! The main event is rumored to be Penn v.s. Edgar 2. August is slated to be a good month.[/quote']

Agreed. But now there is Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard rumored for UFC on Versus 2.

Archived