I'm enjoying the Carwin bandwagon

EmperorFedor

I'm enjoying the threads created by Carwin's bandwagon, and their speculation on how the outcome will end it's all the same answer "Round 1 KO". They rely on Carwin to end Brock's reign w/ a flash KO, but that won't happen especially to a beast like Lesnar w/ a jaw made out tungsten.

In terms of Wrestling, Lesnar is light-years ahead! He throws 2 300ib NCAA champions like sacks of potato. This gif proofs that Carwin couldn't keep Mir pinned down against the cage -

ofxzmd.gif

Carwin only has two credible wins but only one is impressive:

Gonzaga is a bag of garbage w/ waste potential, and considered a HW gatekeeper along w/ his buddy Mir. Gabby's jaw is his downfall even Couture made Gabby rock w/ a overhead left then eventually getting the TKO. What impressed me the most w/ Gabby is his terrible boxing manging to slip 3 right hooks through Carwin's defense. If Gonzaga is considered waste of potential than what does that mean for Mir considering Gabby impressive performance against Carwin before KTFO?

Here are HL reels of Gabby's performance

72gn6q.gif

'Walk it out'

ofdnvr.jpg

All I say about Frank Mir, he's a **** and glorify karate kid

Continue working on your intricacies failure:

image-F1F4_4BB559B1.gif

This is proof of Brock's tungsten jaw after taking a left cross, left knee than a flying knee to the face, and continuing as if nothing happen..

Someone should inform Mir that Carwin stole his bandwagon after knocking his **** out.

After Brock Lesnar destroys Shane Carwin, all you haters should skip Cain and jump straight for JDS because Cain doesn't stand a chance in hell..

lol ur basing his chin on frank mir's striking.

now remember how brock lesnar sucked at standup against mir and gnp'd him for 2 rounds?

ok ok, no remember how carwin took out mir in the first round?

ok ok ok, now remember how im gonna come back and laugh at u when lesnar loses...

lol ur basing his chin on frank mir's striking.

now remember how brock lesnar sucked at standup against mir and gnp'd him for 2 rounds?

ok ok' date=' no remember how carwin took out mir in the first round?

ok ok ok, now remember how im gonna come back and laugh at u when lesnar loses...[/quote']

oh oh oh like when carwin was getting outstriked by frank and was forced to clinch him which he wont be able to do to brock because of his wrestling

or or or like when brock knocked him mir down from striking in the first fight

but but but also took mir down easily whereas carwin struggled....

just just just saying!

I think Carwin has better stand up than lesner and could knock lesner out if lesner gives him that opportunity but obviously lesner has much better wrestling which is probly going to be the deciding factor if the fight drags on, also don't count cain out coz no matter what u say he is an animal.

Now to answer to all you Carwin fans: If Carwin has a devastating power that can 1 hit KO anyone then how come Frank Mir could withstand a beating like this for this duration??

image-3C81_4BB55314.gif

Frank Mir must've jaws made out of granite..

withstand? i didn't see mir withstanding anything there.

Now to answer to all you Carwin fans: If Carwin has a devastating power that can 1 hit KO anyone then how come Frank Mir could withstand a beating like this for this duration??

image-3C81_4BB55314.gif

I don't know how many times i've said that Carwin hit Mir in the back of the ear and been discredited for it. Thanks for posting this up.

oh oh oh like when carwin was getting outstriked by frank and was forced to clinch him which he wont be able to do to brock because of his wrestling

just just just saying!

Beat me to it. Let alone was he getting out struck, i think he was getting hurt and thats why he went for the clinch.

I cant ******* WAIT!!!!

image-3C81_4BB55314.gif

Carwin knocked Mir more sensless than Brock did.

just just just saying!

You forgot that clinching Mir was his gameplan..Car-WIN said it himself.

Your just trying to discredit everything that Car-WIN did. It's either your mad you didn't get to see Brock vs Mir III (Which would have resulted in an easy victory for Brock). Or you are just being insecure that Car-WIN has a pretty damn good chance of beating Brock.

You forget to mention that at the time Napao fought Car-WIN, Napao was considered number one contender at the time and didn't want to gather ring rust that's why he fought Car-WIN which resulted in a devastating KO for him; thus making Car-WIN the number one contender. Car-WIN was then scheduled to fight Brock but it never happened.

Then along comes a new and improved, more muscular Frank Mir after a second round lost to Brock, he bounced back and just steamrolled a Cheick Kongo and was then considered the number one contender. With such talent in the UFC they had to put Shane Car-WIN up against Frank Mir. Two number one contenders against each other. In the end it was Shane Car-WIN who dominated Frank Mir in the clinch and gaved him a devastating knockout. Not to mention Car-WIN actually made Frank Mir unconscious...In which Brock was not able to accomplish that.

I think Car-WIN knows enough wrestling to negate any shoot's and keep the fight standing for a KO..Or keep Brock in the clinch and KO him from there...And I have to mention Brock easily got caught up in the clinch by a much smaller Randy Couture. Props to Randy. He also got takened down by Randy Couture.

This is MMA..and I made the Car-WIN bandwagon (Sorta) ..I am a huge supporter of Car-WIN. Like I said..Anything can happen in MMA. I will go with Car-WIN for a victory..Although Brock is a beast..I personally think Brock would be the first person to take Car-WIN into the second round..to then later get knocked out by Car-WIN.

I got Car-WIN on this one.

Although his face looked like Hamburger meat, Mir was still awake when he lost to Brock in round 2

When Carwin pounded him out, he went out cold, stiff as a board in round 1

Carwin 12-0 with 12 first round finishes (I know he didn't knock them all out despite what the UFC leads you to believe)

Lesnar 4-1 (One first round finish, Two second round finishes and a Three round decision)

just just just saying!

Randy Couture... Thats all I have to say to your Brock against the cage argument.

And for this whole Ban Wagon thing, It may be the stupodest saying ever. People like somone when they become known to them. Like you can't like someone you have never heard about and just because people like Carwin later then other people doesn't mean they are jumping on the Wagon... just means they found the fighter later then most. (ps this last part isn't for you Juzie)

just just just saying!

Beat me to it. Let alone was he getting out struck' date=' i think he was getting hurt and thats why he went for the clinch.

I cant ******* WAIT!!!![/quote']

are you two retarded????????? Frank IN NO WAY "outstruck" Carwin. that's the funniest thing i've heard about that fight. Carwin DESTROYED Mir, and note that i am a Mir fan. Shane has improved IMENSLEY since his fight vs Napo. And he's gonna be even GREATER when he fights the not so good Lestard.

are you two retarded????????? Frank IN NO WAY "outstruck" Carwin. that's the funniest thing i've heard about that fight. Carwin DESTROYED Mir' date=' and note that i am a Mir fan. Shane has improved IMENSLEY since his fight vs Napo. And he's gonna be even GREATER when he fights the not so good Lestard.[/quote']

Shane Carwin didn't want anything to do w/ Mir's stand up. He avoided it like a plague. If you notice when Carwin and Mir were in the center of the octagon, Mir kept slipping by his defense and landing decent combination. The last time Mir exchange, he hurted Carwin especially w/ his elbow. Carwin went into 'Randy Couture Mode' and clinch Mir against the fence.

I'm not impressed w/ Carwin's stand up, it's obsessively overrated.

Randy Couture... Thats all I have to say to your Brock against the cage argument.

Brock Lesnar gameplay was to tire Couture by pressing his weight forcing Couture to carry him through the rounds. Lesnar's camp had no intention to outpower Couture in the clinch' date=' but to weaken him and slow him down in the later round. You're probably one of those haters that thought Couture was winning prior to the 'back of the head' hit..

I've already said it, and I'll say it again. Carwin already used his trump card on the Mir fight by initiating his clinch game. He should of saved it for the Lesnar fight, I honestly doubt Lesnar's camp never expect Carwin to use this type of game-played against Mir, or anybody.. Carwin clinch game is light-years behind Couture; it isn't about the size or muscle, it's about executing properly technique to hold your opponent using greco roman wrestling. Carwin is free-style it's a completely different style. Carwin had problems holding Mir against the fence while Mir was rocked..

[img']http://i42.tinypic.com/ofxzmd.gif[/img]

wasnt mir smaller then brock by like 20+ pds when they fought... ' ; ' and when he fought carwin it was 265 vs 265... -_-

It wouldn't matter if Brock fought HULK MIR' date=' the same results would of occurred. Frank Mir didn't have the ability to escape from Brock's gasps, he didn't know how to get out of it. Brock used the intricacies of techniques Mir doesn't even the names of or how to escape.

Your just trying to discredit everything that Car-WIN did. It's either your mad you didn't get to see Brock vs Mir III (Which would have resulted in an easy victory for Brock). Or you are just being insecure that Car-WIN has a pretty damn good chance of beating Brock.

Carwin went in the octagon and executed his gameplay. If there's anything Brock and I enjoyed that night, it's watching Frank Mir get his **** knocked out! It's time Brock faced a better opponent instead of fighting the same guy 3 times, nobody wants to see Lesnar vs Mir III upset Dana White. Carwin does have a pretty good poucher's chance but unfortunately the fight will be on the ground..

You forget to mention that at the time Napao fought Car-WIN' date=' Napao was considered number one contender at the time and didn't want to gather ring rust that's why he fought Car-WIN which resulted in a devastating KO for him; thus making Car-WIN the number one contender. Car-WIN was then scheduled to fight Brock but it never happened.[/quote']

Napao is a very good gatekeeper w/ waste potential, he lost to Randy Couture and Fabricio Werdum by TKO. Carwin should thank Randy Couture and Fabricio Werdum for softin up Napao glass jaw! Afterwards, he fought nobodies and won.

Then along comes a new and improved' date=' more muscular Frank Mir after a second round lost to Brock, he bounced back and just steamrolled a Cheick Kongo and was then considered the number one contender. With such talent in the UFC they had to put Shane Car-WIN up against Frank Mir. Two number one contenders against each other. In the end it was Shane Car-WIN who dominated Frank Mir in the clinch and gaved him a devastating knockout. Not to mention Car-WIN actually made Frank Mir unconscious...In which Brock was not able to accomplish that.

I think Car-WIN knows enough wrestling to negate any shoot's and keep the fight standing for a KO..Or keep Brock in the clinch and KO him from there...And I have to mention Brock easily got caught up in the clinch by a much smaller Randy Couture. Props to Randy. He also got takened down by Randy Couture.

This is MMA..and I made the Car-WIN bandwagon (Sorta) ..I am a huge supporter of Car-WIN. Like I said..Anything can happen in MMA. I will go with Car-WIN for a victory..Although Brock is a beast..I personally think Brock would be the first person to take Car-WIN into the second round..to then later get knocked out by Car-WIN.

I got Car-WIN on this one.

I wonder how many times Frank Mir can be renewed? Every lose is different version number and improvement lol. Regardless, the Cheick Kongo fight was one sided, and it seem Cheick didn't want to fight Mir, everyone knew Mir was going to win by submission your point? Frank Mir will never achieve the same muscle mass nor strength as Brock Lesnar, or Shane Carwin. Frank Mir already said he hit his limit on muscle gaining. Frank Mir is irrelevant at this point he's done, his MMA career is beyond expired!

Carwin wrestling ability or accomplishments isn't near Lesnar or Couture it's light-years behind. The fact is Carwin take-down attempts on Mir wasn't impressive and Carwin had trouble. Gabby slipped past Carwin defense landing 3 rights follow by a take-down were talking about Napao 'The potential waste' Gonzaga here. If Gabby can take down Carwin w/ cease then Lesnar will have a field day w/ Carwin.

Couture never took Lesnar down. As I recall, Lesnar took down Couture and was at half guard. The little slip wasn't a take-down and Brock regain balance after 1 second and took down Couture. To achieve a take-down, you must hold your opponent there and that's what Brock accomplished.

Carwin knocked Mir more sensless than Brock did.

Brock Lesnar made spaghetti out of Mir's face! Mir face was deform and it took a lot less pouches to put Mir unconscious when Brock had him pinned against the cage. As I previously said "Mir jaw must be made out of granite if he was able to last that duration of Carwin's 1 hit ko". It took more than 6 uppercuts and over 25 pouches to put Mir away!

just just just saying!

He took Mir down easily in their first fight had a little more trouble in their second fight after Mir started his strength training and he was continuing his strength training after that fight so Carwin struggling to take Mir down which all he did was push and hold him up against the cage instead of trying for a takedown but that aside he had about 20 more lbs of muscle on him then the time he faced brock which is a lot. In your words "just just just saying!"

I think this fight is going to be one of the best fights ever. They r both monsters that weight 300 pounds plus. Lesner is definatly a better wrestler and a stronger and bigger guy and can take a hit. look at the knee mir gave him it was like it never hit him. When he hit Heath Herring and heath was forced to flip over or die. And he hasnt been back since. That show some major power. hes a beast that can not be tamed by man. Carwin has andvils for hands and can take a major hit. Gonzoga rocked him and came back to win but i dont know if hes up for the task of taking on the Hulk of MMA. They both better be on there best game cause if not it will be over quick with someone in some pain.

So beating a 45 year old 205er and Heath Herring is now impressive. If a win over Gonzaga isn't impressive I don't know how a win over Herring is.

That old man went out and TKO Gonzaga at the age of 43-44' date=' and before that Gonzaga KO Cro Cop. He also beat Tim silvia. Do you still want to discredit Couture despite beating former contender and champion for his age? Don't be naive If Couture fought Mir, I'd pick Couture for the win. Heath Herring is a veteran that fought top HW elites, but Brock made Heath Herring look like thrash for 3 rounds resulting this

[img']http://www.mma-bulgaria.com/files/image/news/ufc/heath-herring-mma-ufc.jpg[/img]

Gonzaga is getting knocked out left and right by top upcoming contender.. His last victory was won because he kicked the guy in the nuts..

(Gonzaga is getting knocked out left and right by top upcoming contender.. His last victory was won because he kicked the guy in the nuts.. )

come on i know he dont have the best chin but his ground game is one of the best. team link where he trains and teaches is no joke one of the best bjj schools ever. He just decides to brawl with guys that have fists of steel and not go to the ground where he belongs.

Shane Carwin didn't want anything to do w/ Mir's stand up. He avoided it like a plague. If you notice when Carwin and Mir were in the center of the octagon' date=' Mir kept slipping by his defense and landing decent combination. The last time Mir exchange, he hurted Carwin especially w/ his elbow. Carwin went into 'Randy Couture Mode' and clinch Mir against the fence.

I'm not impressed w/ Carwin's stand up, it's obsessively overrated.

Brock Lesnar gameplay was to tire Couture by pressing his weight forcing Couture to carry him through the rounds. Lesnar's camp had no intention to outpower Couture in the clinch, but to weaken him and slow him down in the later round. You're probably one of those haters that thought Couture was winning prior to the 'back of the head' hit..

I've already said it, and I'll say it again. Carwin already used his trump card on the Mir fight by initiating his clinch game. He should of saved it for the Lesnar fight, I honestly doubt Lesnar's camp never expect Carwin to use this type of game-played against Mir, or anybody.. Carwin clinch game is light-years behind Couture; it isn't about the size or muscle, it's about executing properly technique to hold your opponent using greco roman wrestling. Carwin is free-style it's a completely different style. Carwin had problems holding Mir against the fence while Mir was rocked..

[img']http://i42.tinypic.com/ofxzmd.gif[/img]

It wouldn't matter if Brock fought HULK MIR, the same results would of occurred. Frank Mir didn't have the ability to escape from Brock's gasps, he didn't know how to get out of it. Brock used the intricacies of techniques Mir doesn't even the names of or how to escape.

Carwin went in the octagon and executed his gameplay. If there's anything Brock and I enjoyed that night, it's watching Frank Mir get his **** knocked out! It's time Brock faced a better opponent instead of fighting the same guy 3 times, nobody wants to see Lesnar vs Mir III upset Dana White. Carwin does have a pretty good poucher's chance but unfortunately the fight will be on the ground..

Napao is a very good gatekeeper w/ waste potential, he lost to Randy Couture and Fabricio Werdum by TKO. Carwin should thank Randy Couture and Fabricio Werdum for softin up Napao glass jaw! Afterwards, he fought nobodies and won.

I wonder how many times Frank Mir can be renewed? Every lose is different version number and improvement lol. Regardless, the Cheick Kongo fight was one sided, and it seem Cheick didn't want to fight Mir, everyone knew Mir was going to win by submission your point? Frank Mir will never achieve the same muscle mass nor strength as Brock Lesnar, or Shane Carwin. Frank Mir already said he hit his limit on muscle gaining. Frank Mir is irrelevant at this point he's done, his MMA career is beyond expired!

Carwin wrestling ability or accomplishments isn't near Lesnar or Couture it's light-years behind. The fact is Carwin take-down attempts on Mir wasn't impressive and Carwin had trouble. Gabby slipped past Carwin defense landing 3 rights follow by a take-down were talking about Napao 'The potential waste' Gonzaga here. If Gabby can take down Carwin w/ cease then Lesnar will have a field day w/ Carwin.

Couture never took Lesnar down. As I recall, Lesnar took down Couture and was at half guard. The little slip wasn't a take-down and Brock regain balance after 1 second and took down Couture. To achieve a take-down, you must hold your opponent there and that's what Brock accomplished.

Brock Lesnar made spaghetti out of Mir's face! Mir face was deform and it took a lot less pouches to put Mir unconscious when Brock had him pinned against the cage. As I previously said "Mir jaw must be made out of granite if he was able to last that duration of Carwin's 1 hit ko". It took more than 6 uppercuts and over 25 pouches to put Mir away!

Try to water it down as much as you want. Car-WIN will prove you wrong. Like how he has always done.

Again..I got Car-WIN over Brock.

Try to water it down as much as you want. Car-WIN will prove you wrong. Like how he has always done.

Again..I got Car-WIN over Brock.

Don't get me wrong' date=' I'm not trying to convince you to jump on Brock's bandwagon because the fewer the better! Don't worry I'll post on this thread the moment the fight ends w/ Lesnar hand being raised victorious while Carwin is on the floor w/ broken arm. Ya, I want to a whole another level BROCK WILL SUBMIT CARwin!

Machida will beat Shogun again also!

Shane Carwin didn't want anything to do w/ Mir's stand up. He avoided it like a plague. If you notice when Carwin and Mir were in the center of the octagon' date=' Mir kept slipping by his defense and landing decent combination. The last time Mir exchange, he hurted Carwin especially w/ his elbow. Carwin went into 'Randy Couture Mode' and clinch Mir against the fence.

I'm not impressed w/ Carwin's stand up, it's obsessively overrated.[/quote']

you sir... are retarded! i've watched this fight at least 100 times since it happened. everytime Mir threw a combination, Carwin counter threw one. the only the that made it look better for mir is that he was moving forward. I don't care how smart you think you are, you're wrong. i've been a carwin fan since day one and like i said, i've watched his last fight a hundred times. His stand up is superior to the very high majority of the heavyweight division.

(Gonzaga is getting knocked out left and right by top upcoming contender.. His last victory was won because he kicked the guy in the nuts.. )

come on i know he dont have the best chin but his ground game is one of the best. team link where he trains and teaches is no joke one of the best bjj schools ever. He just decides to brawl with guys that have fists of steel and not go to the ground where he belongs.

I've also been skeptical about team link, I believe if Gonzaga left and joined Team Black House, Jackson, Greg Nelson we'd see a different renew fighter. Gonzaga has a lot of potential to become a top contender again. The problem w/ Gonzaga is his wrestling sucks and he can't hold people on the ground especially against decent wrestlers, or fighter's w/ good scramble. I believe that's why Gonzaga seem to have abandon his world class Bjj. Bjj is useless if you can take the opponent down and hold him there. That's why I believe Bjj + Wrestling = Ultimate art in the octagon!

T Heath Herring is a veteran that fought top HW elites' date=' but Brock made Heath Herring look like thrash for 3 rounds resulting this

[/quote']

It doesn't matter what Brock made Herring look like, Herring is still hardly an impressive win. Certainly not a win that would grant any un-hyped HW a title shot.

It's my small insignificant opinion that this thread is a terriffic success!!! I like both fighters but was very excited to see an athlete like Lesnar come over and have followed him every since i heard of his inductance into the UFC. It's good to see an intelligent post regarding Lesnar having "more than a chance" to win a fight with Carwin with actual reasoning behind it. As I said earlier i've said before the strikes Carwin delivered to Mir were plentiful and many behind the ear. That's fine and I have no problem with that but don't ignore those facts because you don't like Lesnar and will make yourself believe whatever necessary to believe Carwin will win for certain. Kudos to you sir Emperor:D

you sir... are retarded! i've watched this fight at least 100 times since it happened. everytime Mir threw a combination' date=' Carwin counter threw one. the only the that made it look better for mir is that he was moving forward. I don't care how smart you think you are, you're wrong. i've been a carwin fan since day one and like i said, i've watched his last fight a hundred times. His stand up is superior to the very high majority of the heavyweight division.[/quote']

Watching it at -.6 slow motion

The first exchange started at 4:25 and Mir hit Carwin w/ a right left then Carwin quickly goes into 'Randy Couture Mode' and started dirty boxing. For some retarded reason, the UFC started advertising UFC 112 while the fight was taking place. At 2:46, the referee separates them, now they're back in the middle of the octagon. Frank Mir is showing excellent head moment and trying to execute his perfect combination.. At 2:32 Carwin throws a straight right but misses Mir and Mir counters w/ a 1-2.. Goldberg is praising Carwin's boxing at 2:21 while Frank Mir is beating him in the stand up. At 2:21 Frank Mir throws a straight left but Carwin blocks it, and carwin counters w/ a slap? lol. Frank Mir sneaks a uppercut then docks Carwin's right hook and hits w/ a left cross follow by a right elbow. Mir's downfall begins.. The end!

There you've folks Carwin's only hit was a slap at 2:20.

This fight shows Carwin doesn't have excellent boxing, the 101 in boxing is head movement, you never want your head to be stationary it becomes an easy target. Carwin always has his head stationary when he's in his boxing stance. Gonzaga exploited this by hitting him w/ 3 right hooks simultaneously. Mir obviously noticed it and that's why he didn't have a difficult time w/ his timing and range. Carwin is going to be in shock after he gets hit w/ Brock's straight right...

It doesn't matter what Brock made Herring look like' date=' Herring is still hardly an impressive win. Certainly not a win that would grant any un-hyped HW a title shot.[/quote']

I've asked this so many times. During the time when Couture was the HW champ who should have gotten the title shot ahead of Lesnar?

I've asked this so many times. During the time when Couture was the HW champ who should have gotten the title shot ahead of Lesnar?

The main point is that Herring is not an impressive victory. Deep down most Lesnar fans know that he was handed his title shot based mostly on name recognition rather than working his way up like most fighters have to.

Lesnar has had 2 impressive victories - not enough to cement a claim to HW dominancy imo.

see,this is exactly why lesnar fans are so irritating..not all,but most it seems

why would you absolutely think there is no way ANYONE can beat him???

especially after FOUR UFC fights

especially YOU,OP

how are you so convinced that lesnars wrestling is "light years" ahead of carwins?

they were both wrestling champs

carwin just dosent have to take it to the ground cause he so bad on his feet,like lesnar

carwins wrestling is going to prove pretty even to brock,and when you see that OP,im sure you'll **** your pants because you know its a W-R-A-P for brock

you post pics of herring beat up?..so what..he was all beat up and still NO WHERE near finished

too bad though,people dont stay coinscience long enough with carwin to get all beaten and battered up

but emperor fedor,your speculations about brock are ridiculous as hell

you said brock has won 3 impressive wins?

which ones might those be?

herring-3 round decision,couldnt finish

couture-was getting man handled by a much older,much smaller man,landed a shot behind the ear,randy dropped,he started throwing hammer fist,still couldnt finish couture,randy put his arm in front of his face,brock puts his forearm in the 3 inch space,the ref calls the fight..i hope your not saying THAT was impressive

mir 2relied soley on takedowns in which when he was on the ground didnt even give mir a half inch of space,too intimidated to even posture up or even try to move his body enough to even attempt to pass guard and mount,thinks he has balls and stands with mir but is quickly reminded of how bad he sucks on the feet after a combo and a knee to the face,traps mir on the cage on TKO's him...in which frank mir stood right back up,yes a bit wobbled,but he never was close to out

i honestly see NOTHING impressive about any of his wins,other then the speed he has for his size

i've said it before,in a year or two he could be a bad **** HW champ

or not

we'll find out

but OP,at least try to be open minded and stop having such a huge case of tunnel vision

it seems you see nothing but what you want to see

It doesn't matter what Brock made Herring look like' date=' Herring is still hardly an impressive win. Certainly not a win that would grant any un-hyped HW a title shot.[/quote']

Well, there was a lot of people behind Heath Herring that thought he'd easily defeat Brock Lesnar due to his veteran experience and on the stand up also.

This is heath herring talking crap and his stand up and Lesnar's donkey kong pouches

This is what happens when you underestimate Brock Lesnar..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Av5SkGoSg

Not only was Heath Herring destroyed but also molestation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrNFzrL6kg&feature=related

We can all agree that Brock Lesnar retired Heath Herring.

The main point is that Herring is not an impressive victory. Deep down most Lesnar fans know that he was handed his title shot based mostly on name recognition rather than working his way up like most fighters have to.

Lesnar has had 2 impressive victories - not enough to cement a claim to HW dominancy imo.

He wasn't handed anything there was no one else in the division that posed a title threat and guess what, it looks as if Lesnar deserved his shot because he won the belt.

As far as Herring not being impressive at all I'll just say he's a middle of the pack guy. He's certainly more impressive than a win agains Strueve, Buentelloe, or other similar lower level guys. I'd even say he's a more impressive win than Rothwell but that could be argued.

I'm not claiming dominance but damn if the guy doesn't atleast have the potential to be very dominant. Everyone needs to STFU and watch him fight. The wetard hate and awful horrible nonsense reasons for why Lesnar isn't a "true mma" fighter yadda yadda are redundant, annoying, and thrown around by idiots who've spent too much time watching magic arts not martial arts.

Archived