Will Daley v Koscheck go ahead?

mmaspirit

With all the flight issues because of the damn volcanic ash does anyone reckon he might not be able to make it out in time? Hope not cos I'm really looking forward to the fight

His stablemate Jimmy Wallhead had to pull out of Bellator on Thursday due to the flights chaos.

Do you think the UFC would have a plan to get him out there for the fight?

Hope your right, but you have to take into account making weight and all that as well. Didn't Daley struggle to make weight for his last fight? I know people trying to get back to the uk can't get flights for weeks. Hopefully going the other way won't be so bad, but the flight schedule for evryone has gone t*ts up. Even Meatloaf is stuck here take him back already lol

that was the dumbest thing he could ever do... At least hold the proper eye...

I think we should all have some sympathy for him, it must be hard, my nephew had the same problem,couldn't tell left from right for ages, it was a tough time for him....Mind you he was 4 :P

This is one of the reasons why i'm getting this card' date=' so stoked for this fight! can't wait till the weigh ins also because there is bad blood between them.

WAR KOS[/quote']

If there's one fight that could realistically kick off before they reach the octagon this is it, presser and weigh ins will be entertaining these guys hate each other

WAR SEMTEX

Archived