Dana White Furious Over Strikeforce And Showtime

uedamasa

wow Diva White is an understatement. Gus Johnson is a favored commentator in NCAA Basketball he makes things really exciting. And for Dana to attact the commentotor FIRST about what took place on CBS is crazy and hes an idiot for doing so.

Gus had to think quick on his feet, and said the wrong thing and Diva White throws another hissy fit... I'm so tired of Diva White

i thought what happened on SF was actually quite amusing lol, i can rerun it now with the theme tune to benny hill going on in the background of my mind and it makes me laugh. I dont really care about it, some people are taking all this MMA tooo seriously whereas as say what you like about me but i just sit back and enjoy it. It's just a show, they are grown men and can sort out there own problems. To me it was nothing more than the 3 yr old kids having a 'bundle' at preschool lol....was quite amussing. Dana white loved the whole night, hando loosing is a massive 'i told you so' to the hendo lovers that said he was mad to let him leave, he's gonna get jake shields at some point and that's money for dana and the UFC cos they'll be good matchups, also it made the UFC look better at the end. Maybe dana should just worry about the UFC.

I usually don't agree with what Danna has to say but, on this one he hit the nail on the head. Dana said that Shields would probolly end up in the UFC. I can't imagine a fight between him and GSP (assuming Shields moves back to 170). That could either be really exciting or extremely boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9fOntjPVJQ <-- short memory dana, i know you dont get the mass brawl, but his statement of 'never seen anything like that in the UFC'? well it looks like i have, we have 1 fighter named tito calling ken stupid names, chuck literally barging his way through to get in the ring...then stands there and threatens to knock him out again, then ken walks in on a mission and he needs physical restraint and is still trying to get to tito. Tito calling him a *****...lol. He says they probably told miller to go in the ring, well chuck and ken faced no resistance, atleast miller just went in smiling...nothing like chuck and ken. I know its not as bad as the SF brawl but i wouldnt call that helping the sport, i wouldn't say it shows professionalism, you can hear both mike and joe laughing too. Its not as bad no but when you have to have security seperating fighters in the ring when 2 of them shouldnt even be in there and swearing and name calling...well it's still bad enough

wow Diva White is an understatement. Gus Johnson is a favored commentator in NCAA Basketball he makes things really exciting. And for Dana to attact the commentotor FIRST about what took place on CBS is crazy and hes an idiot for doing so.

Gus had to think quick on his feet' date=' and said the wrong thing and Diva White throws another hissy fit... I'm so tired of Diva White[/quote']

College basketball is not MMA, nor is it anything like it. Not to take away from Gus Johnson's basketball commentating (I wouldn't know, I hate basketball), but he really had no clue what he was doing, or talking about.

i didnt like how the nerdy boy ith the glasses came up after the fight and said that millers actions were terrible and hes seen nothing like it. HE DID NOTHIG WRONG U FUKN NERD. o and frank shamrock. ur such a ****. he hated shields and now that shields beats hendo i think frank is scared of him so he says im a fan. i mean he was bashing him all the way up to the 4th round when he thought. o ****. i dont wanna fight this guy. maybe i should like him now. u dont do that. its like jumping on a bandwagon. love your fighters and dont change ur mind in 20 minutes much like everyone on here does. not me. i know that. my two are gsp and guida. always have been. no matter what happens.

Archived