New fighting style

Frankyboyy

Is it me or is there a new fighting style. A Jackson camp style. try not to get caught and go for the take down. Now stay on top. Don't pound because you might loose top control, don't try submission except if it is verry clean. Just stay on top and wait for the decision.

Yes it does maximise the chance of wining, yes there are less risk for the guys, yes taking down a guy and keeping him there is tough but yes it is BORING.

Is it me or is there a new fighting style. A Jackson camp style. try not to get caught and go for the take down. Now stay on top. Don't pound because you might loose top control' date=' don't try submission except if it is verry clean. Just stay on top and wait for the decision.

Yes it does maximise the chance of wining, yes there are less risk for the guys, yes taking down a guy and keeping him there is tough but yes it is BORING.[/quote']

Well I'm glad you created this thread because the 800 billion lay and pray threads before this just didn't do the trick. i say this topic is BORING.

Jackson camp = winners

Is it me or is there a new fighting style. A Jackson camp style. try not to get caught and go for the take down. Now stay on top. Don't pound because you might loose top control' date=' don't try submission except if it is verry clean. Just stay on top and wait for the decision.

Yes it does maximise the chance of wining, yes there are less risk for the guys, yes taking down a guy and keeping him there is tough but yes it is BORING.[/quote']

Name some Jackson camp fighters for me.

Then read your statement again.

Then stfu.

Then stfu.

his 2 best Rashad and GSP, now don't get me wrong I love GSP he is my fav, but he was Georges RUSH St-Pierre now he is not he went from a dynamic fighter with amazing stand up to a guy that only uses his wrestling. He has the best wrestling in MMA but it is a shame that he deosn't fight in an explosive way.

Rashad, he has some of the best KO in the ufc history and look at his last fight, take Sylva down and go for a decision, he look afraid to stand like he used to.

Dude Jon Jones and Shane Carwin both training with the Jackson camp take all the air right out of this thread.

Rashad should have fought scared, when he didn't he almost got knocked out.

GSP is a dynamic fighter and the Jackson camp teaches people to finish on the feet or on the ground, GSP just couldn't against Hardy.

[b']Yes it does maximise the chance of wining[/b], yes there are less risk for the guys, yes taking down a guy and keeping him there is tough but yes it is BORING.

How would you personally go into a fight. Keep your hands down, chin up and say lets brawl. If the answer is yes then i want to see you make it to the UFC, lose 2 times in a row by devastating knockout, get cut, then come back on thes forums and discuss your amazing STRATEGY.

Blame the motherf.cking guy who can't stop a f.cking takedown.

his 2 best Rashad and GSP' date=' now don't get me wrong I love GSP he is my fav, but he was Georges RUSH St-Pierre now he is not he went from a dynamic fighter with amazing stand up to a guy that only uses his wrestling. He has the best wrestling in MMA but it is a shame that he deosn't fight in an explosive way.

Rashad, he has some of the best KO in the ufc history and look at his last fight, take Sylva down and go for a decision, he look afraid to stand like he used to.[/quote']

Ugghhhh. This again. If punch = Happy Frankyboyy and Grappling = THIS THREAD, than go watch boxing.

Dude Jon Jones and Shane Carwin both training with the Jackson camp take all the air right out of this thread.

Rashad should have fought scared' date=' when he didn't he almost got knocked out.

GSP is a dynamic fighter and the Jackson camp teaches people to finish on the feet or on the ground, GSP just couldn't against Hardy.[/quote']

Gsp WAS a dynamic fighter.... He also couldnt finnish:

Dan Hardy

Thiago Alves

Bj Penn PENN QUIT GSP DIDNT FINISH HIM

Fitch

I do have some what of a problem with lay and pray... but I don't think it's Greg Jackson at all haha.

The only example you have is GSP,

look at Greg's other fighters; Shane Carwin, Keith Jardine, Kenny Florian, Melvin Guillard, Donald Cerrone, and JOHNNY JONES, and more....

I don't exactly love all of these fighters.. but none of them lay and pray.

I don't think Greg has a specific style, I think he plays to people's strengths. I don't really enjoy watching a wrestling match when I payed for MMA, but it is what it is, and it has nothing to do with Greg Jackson.

Well I'm glad you created this thread because the 800 billion lay and pray threads before this just didn't do the trick. i say this topic is BORING.

Jackson camp = winners

Agreed.

I think that's called wrestling' date=' which is thousands of years old.[/quote']

Double Agreed.

Then stfu.

Triple Agreed.

actually its older than 2500 years

True Wisdom.

i guarantee you this wouldn't catch on if it wasn't for all the GSP fans out there. the other fighters see that GSP isn't getting stood up or boo'd so they're deciding, "why take the risk of getting hurt?".

and to all you idiots that say 'go watch boxing'. why don't you guys 'go watch paint dry'.

How would you personally go into a fight. Keep your hands down' date=' chin up and say lets brawl. If the answer is yes then i want to see you make it to the UFC, lose 2 times in a row by devastating knockout, get cut, then come back on thes forums and discuss your amazing STRATEGY.

Blame the motherf.cking guy who can't stop a f.cking takedown.[/quote']

Didn't see this earlier.

You my friend are..

"The Wisest."

Glod bless your heart.

Quit blaming good wrestlers for being good wrestlers.. Like anything else they took time to become good at it and study it; and now they are applying it towards their job in which they get paid for... Anyone ever heard of college? Are you just going to be a boxer and try to throw with a wrestler? No. Are you going to be a Kickboxer and try and pass a Black belts guard? No. If you don't learn some wrestling or don't learn some ju-jit-su or whatever need be to evolve your game to hang with the guys that "ARE" good at what they have studied then take yourself away from UFC and competition because it isn't for you.

Call GSP not as exciting as he used to be and try say that he is just playing it safe now all you want. But the facts stay the same: He wins fights, in a great fashion, with little effort. He puts in the work to be at his level and when the performance comes it's easy because thats what he put in his mind and training. It's like going to your job and getting paid to sit at your desk and do nothing but search the internet while everyone else has stacks of papers that they have to fill out. Please quit hating someone for becoming and staying disciplined at a martial art or a form of a fighting style to use and then dominating in any fashion via: Decision, Maj. Decision, KO, or TKO.

MMA Is all about evolving. Good day to you.

Good day to you.

this style would dominate in the ufc no questions asked this is is the same style gabrial gonzaga trained in before fighting chris TUhUHUEUHuhcherer (or however u spell his stupid last name)

Didn't see this earlier.

You my friend are..

"The Wisest."

Glod bless your heart.

Quit blaming good wrestlers for being good wrestlers.. Like anything else they took time to become good at it and study it; and now they are applying it towards their job in which they get paid for... Anyone ever heard of college? Are you just going to be a boxer and try to throw with a wrestler? No. Are you going to be a Kickboxer and try and pass a Black belts guard? No. If you don't learn some wrestling or don't learn some ju-jit-su or whatever need be to evolve your game to hang with the guys that "ARE" good at what they have studied then take yourself away from UFC and competition because it isn't for you.

Call GSP not as exciting as he used to be and try say that he is just playing it safe now all you want. But the facts stay the same: He wins fights' date=' in a great fashion, with little effort. He puts in the work to be at his level and when the performance comes it's easy because thats what he put in his mind and training. It's like going to your job and getting paid to sit at your desk and do nothing but search the internet while everyone else has stacks of papers that they have to fill out. Please quit hating someone for becoming and staying disciplined at a martial art or a form of a fighting style to use and then dominating in any fashion via: Decision, Maj. Decision, KO, or TKO.

MMA Is all about evolving. Good day to you.

Good day to you.[/quote']

dude. nobody is saying GSP doesn't win. yes, he's playing it safe. as a fan, i don't want to watch 2 fighters 'play it safe'. if the best football team in the NFL had the best running game (which no one could stop) and all they did EVERY SINGLE PLAY OF EVERY SINGLE GAME was run the ball, would you want to watch their games?

dude. nobody is saying GSP doesn't win. yes' date=' he's playing it safe. as a fan, i don't want to watch 2 fighters 'play it safe'. if the best football team in the NFL had the best running game (which no one could stop) and all they did EVERY SINGLE PLAY OF EVERY SINGLE GAME was run the ball, would you want to watch their games?[/quote']

If the team was winning Super Bowls with it I think their fans would be just fine.So would the coaches, GM and Owners.

dude. nobody is saying GSP doesn't win. yes' date=' he's playing it safe. as a fan, i don't want to watch 2 fighters 'play it safe'. if the best football team in the NFL had the best running game (which no one could stop) and all they did EVERY SINGLE PLAY OF EVERY SINGLE GAME was run the ball, would you want to watch their games?[/quote']

If the team was winning Super Bowls with it I think their fans would be just fine.So would the coaches' date=' GM and Owners.[/quote']

whatever, they'd lose fans for sure. which would mean that the owners wouldn't be happy.

the only difference with GSP is that he has a following of 'blind-loving' fans that like to live their lives through him and stand behind him even though he fights like a coward.

whatever' date=' they'd lose fans for sure. which would mean that the owners wouldn't be happy.

the only difference with GSP is that he has a following of 'blind-loving' fans that like to live their lives through him and stand behind him even though he fights like a coward.[/quote']

LOL ok.

This just: in Multiple Super Bowl winning team with kick **** running game loses fans. Owners fire coaches and trade away the team. Decide throwning the ball more is better than wining Super Bowls.

I was wondering how long it would take you to get over SIlva clown show and Penn losing to come back and troll more about GSP.

whatever' date=' they'd lose fans for sure. which would mean that the owners wouldn't be happy.

the only difference with GSP is that he has a following of 'blind-loving' fans that like to live their lives through him and stand behind him even though he fights like a coward.[/quote']

You know less about winning football then you do about winning in MMA.

Teams that win championships generally have: good defense, a strong ground game, and a balanced attack.

Fighters that win in MMA generally have: good defense, and strong ground game, and a balanced attack.

the only difference with GSP is that he has a following of 'blind-loving' fans that like to live their lives through him and stand behind him even though [b']he fights like a coward[/b].

HAHAH GSP a coward? He's a smart fighter who sticks to his game plan and dominates. STFU

you know less about winning football then you do about winning in mma.

Teams that win championships generally have: Good defense' date=' a strong ground game, and a balanced attack.

Fighters that win in mma generally have: Good defense, and strong ground game, and a balanced attack.[/quote']

nice analogy !!!

Yes! I'm from Minnesota. We watch the vikings up here. And every week if you asked people what they wanted to see or who they wanted to watch they would say "A-P".. Because everyone likes to watch him run the ball because its always fun to watch him give 100%, never quit, and (on the lines good days) Dominate! That's why you want to watch him, to watch him perform and continue to build his legacy and continue to evolve... I think the same could be said for anybody that has a favorite fighter in the UFC.

My favorites are among Diego Sanchez, and Rashad Evans. Why? Because I watched both their seasons on TUF and didn't miss one and was even rooting for those two back on the show. And it's awesome to see how much hard work they have put in to get good and follow succes.. The same could be said for people who have always watched GSP. In my oppinion its fun to watch him take people down with ease, pass their guard, and just embarass them? It shows how good he truelly has become.

And there's nothing wrong with being the best... Other then getting hated because you are. And i'm sure he's fine with the negative comments... They don't seem to be affecting his current situation ;)

If the team was winning Super Bowls with it I think their fans would be just fine.So would the coaches' date=' GM and Owners.[/quote']

What I was saying exactly.

LOL ok.

This just: in Multiple Super Bowl winning team with kick **** running game loses fans. Owners fire coaches and trade away the team. Decide throwning the ball more is better than wining Super Bowls.

I was wondering how long it would take you to get over SIlva clown show and Penn losing to come back and troll more about GSP.

I just stop read what he write cause is always hating and lie all over the forum .

This troll need to go back in is cave .

Anyone that fights MMA, especially in the UFC, could never be deemed a coward. I'd now like to give you three months to train to be put on Bully Beatdown, and see if you engage the action or get owned in the 3 minute stand-up. Good day to you.

You know less about winning football then you do about winning in MMA.

Teams that win championships generally have: good defense' date=' a strong ground game, and a balanced attack.

Fighters that win in MMA generally have: good defense, and strong ground game, and a balanced attack.[/quote']

One of the most intelligent posts I've seen on the forum.

HAHAH GSP a coward? He's a smart fighter who sticks to his game plan and dominates. STFU

Quite right..

A win is a win

Exactly what I was saying earlier, and the most important fact that people forget.

Archived