meat head and slice

PaulMitchell

i laugh every time someone says matt of all people will acually ko kimbo slice. nobody wants to stand with kimbo, hell roy nelson didnt even wanna stand with kimbo, and that guy killed skyscraper, a very good heavyweight. matt will be afraid in the stand up and bang game with kimbo slice. kimbo slice by ko, something we all have been wanting to see

Every one is banking on this fight staying on its feet correct me if im wrong but wasnt or isnt meat head a wrestler?

Nah i dont think he is. He played in teh NFL befor entering MMA. And in all his fights he obviously wants to keep it standing. He knocked junk down many times and just stepped back instead of pounceing on him. However, by the look of his tweets, he is training in BJJ pretty hard for his fight with kimbo. So i wouldnt be surprised if when kimbo tries his takedowns out mitrione surprises him with a triangle or an arm bar.

mitrione shouldnt have much trouble with kimbo. i dont think kimbo has the skills to be in the ufc. he will prob be gone in a few fights.

I see his UFC career going this way

Loses to Mitrione

Beats Some Nobody or a wash up

Loses to a decent fighter

Loses to a nobody

Cut from the UFC

Ala Houston Alexander.

Mitrione has the tools to beat Ferguson, and Kimbo could likely give him a KO.

The crazy poularity of "Kimbo Slice" really does cloud the objectivity of the match-makers, though.

There is nothing to be gained if Mitrione wins, and a lot to lose.

I hate to think of it this way but you can't deny the reality. If the UFC was a no-name brand holding a fight between these guys in a gym somewhere, I would be more convinced of a genuine outcome.

I'd love for Kimbo to win, and he's definitely at a great camp now which gives him a big advantage. The thing that I see swinging the fight in Mitrione's favour though is his chin. Both these guys hit hard, but I think Meathead is better at taking punches than Kimbo, and last time I saw he had a more disciplined striking style.

Mitrione should win this one easily. I think Kimbo's only advantage is the intimidation factor. Alexander was clearly scared in there... maybe he didn't want to be the guy to get knocked out by Kimbo I don't know... but if Mitrione can get by that and just go in there to win, he will.

He kind of tripped backwards.

Nothing really knocked him down.

You must have been tripping on something when you watched the fight. Kimbo got worked.

But! That was before Kimbo got with ATT and in my opinion he has gotten a lot more serious about his MMA rather than making a quick pay check.

I call Slice in an early 2nd round TKO.

Once Kimbo get them thangs on him' date=' Mitrione is a "[b']Done Dotta[/b]" :eek: lol

Archived