UFC Undisputed 2010 - Which game system?

ubern00b

I just saw the carrer mode preview and it is going to be sick!

I'll definitely be buying this game Day 1 of it's release for the PS3.

What about you guys?

Side Note

How do you think the UFC/ Dana feel about UFC Undisputed 2009 being in the top 5 most pirated games for the Xbox 360 with 720k+ pirated copies in 2009?

Next time make the game exclusive for the PS3 UFC :P

I just saw the carrer mode preview and it is going to be sick!

I'll definitely be buying this game Day 1 of it's release for the PS3.

What about you guys?

Side Note

How do you think the UFC/ Dana feel about UFC Undisputed 2009 being in the top 5 most pirated games for the Xbox 360 with 720k+ pirated copies in 2009?

Next time make the game exclusive for the PS3 UFC :P

So your idea would be to make it a PS3 exclusive even though the 2009 game sold pretty much double on the 360 as the PS3 version?

In the PS3 version you get exclusive content that you do not on the Xbox version (don't know why?)

5 classic fights (Video)

5 classic fights (gameplay)

And 3 extra fighters.

Royce Gracie

Dan Severyn

forget the other.

They SAY it's because of the extra space on the BluRay disk, but we all know it's because Sony slipped THQ some extra green. Either way, I have a PS3, so i win, lol.

PC, *****es. It's the only way to go in this situation I feel. Xbox don't got **** on Pc or my great grandma. She sucked my **** till teeth came out my butthole. I don't believe the game will be good simply because my home boy Rampage on the cover. If Rampage isn't on the cover I see no point in living any more. I suspect that Stephen Harper and his wrinkly old **** will get out of the big seat drop his pants and jack off to this forum because some one feels what he feels. Rampage is the biggest commando of them all. Second is Randy Jackson his long lost twin brotha. The third is the ****** last night who hijacked my car whilke ****ing my wife, I even got it on video if anyone wants to watch, Email me and we can get together. So is any body excited for the game? I am, i'll tell you that. I am #1 on leder boards because of me and my dangling 12 inch ****. I'll leave you with a message from my mother." If you don't suck my **** you don't get any pudding":)

PC' date=' *****es. It's the only way to go in this situation I feel. Xbox don't got **** on Pc or my great grandma. She sucked my **** till teeth came out my butthole. I don't believe the game will be good simply because my home boy Rampage on the cover. If Rampage isn't on the cover I see no point in living any more. I suspect that Stephen Harper and his wrinkly old **** will get out of the big seat drop his pants and jack off to this forum because some one feels what he feels. Rampage is the biggest commando of them all. Second is Randy Jackson his long lost twin brotha. The third is the ****** last night who hijacked my car whilke ****ing my wife, I even got it on video if anyone wants to watch, Email me and we can get together. So is any body excited for the game? I am, i'll tell you that. I am #1 on leder boards because of me and my dangling 12 inch ****. I'll leave you with a message from my mother." If you don't suck my **** you don't get any pudding":)[/quote']

Wow, dude, 4/20 was YESTERDAY...

In the PS3 version you get exclusive content that you do not on the Xbox version (don't know why?)

5 classic fights (Video)

5 classic fights (gameplay)

And 3 extra fighters.

Royce Gracie

Dan Severyn

forget the other.

Jens Pulver would be the third

PS3

Archived