Rampage vs rashad

TAM83

Even if rashad plays it safe and keeps shooting 4 the take down' date=' i cant c him controlling rampage on the ground. Look at how he did with hendo. In my opinion a better wrestler.[/quote']

how do you figure? hendo just showed all of us he doesnt have a ground game anymore. I think rashad would run through hendo like sheilds did but win with a tko not a desicion. that being said ya rampage is good both on feet and on ground but evans is better on ground imo. if he gets it to the ground i see a tko for rashad or desicion win.. and i think he will get it to the ground

how do you figure? hendo just showed all of us he doesnt have a ground game anymore. I think rashad would run through hendo like sheilds did but win with a tko not a desicion. that being said ya rampage is good both on feet and on ground but evans is better on ground imo. if he gets it to the ground i see a tko for rashad or desicion win.. and i think he will get it to the ground

+1 i agree

My verdict is that rashad will struggle against mr jackson' date='i think [u']rampage will be to aggressive[/u] for rashad. I would like your thoughts on what the outcome will be,ufc number one!!!!!!

I think that this will be the key for a Rashad victory. He is a better defensive striker. Aggresiveness will open up Rashad's good counter striking and takedowns. If Rampage goes in guns blazing it will be a bad night for him.

Archived