Im so Jacked up sign me now dana white

BigBrother

you guys need to stop hating my swollen arms will knock anyone out in the ufc

I tend to kinda think that you sir, may have looked up "swollen arms" on youtube for some kind of fantasy and came across something you liked, thought it'd be funny to make a thread about it to see how many people you can get to talk to you and then you'll forget about this in a few weeks and we'll all be on our merry way.:)

i would like to let you all know that dana white needs to sign me so i can kick some ufc as s. I dont care who it is frank mir rashad evans or who ever im so jacked up that ill kick everyones ****. sign me right now dana white

Rofl tell me u train in striking to cause if u only do muscle training u gonna get ur **** kick by any striker .

I tend to kinda think that you sir' date=' may have looked up "swollen arms" on youtube for some kind of fantasy and came across something you liked, thought it'd be funny to make a thread about it to see how many people you can get to talk to you and then you'll forget about this in a few weeks and we'll all be on our merry way.:)[/quote']

good answer to an obvious troll.

to big brother, i could bench more than you.

would you say that in front of me

i dont think so

you wouldnt because im effinswole

I would... Just saying in a fight I would prob def kick your a ss, just saying I have this thing... called stamina... you should try it some time

interesting! you posted this the other day..............

any all other combat arts well lets say a guy picks a fight with you and your black belt in any of these sports do you think any of that would matter if a guy pulls out a desert eagle or a ak 47 to your face. You guys think that because your skilled in these arts people are suppose to scared of you. same thing for you retard body builders.

so you think you yourself are a retard since you have built your arms??? oh by the way arms are part of your body!

this is more likely what you look like

skinny_kid.gif[/img]

or this

Thug.jpg[/img]

Dear god

BB you must be rather full of yourself if you are gonna post **** like that on the internet haha

you may have muscles but i have a keyboard and a mouse so be prepared to get ripped on for being gay as f u k and posting sh it like that on youtube you tool

i bet you are the guy that got beat down at school for being a tard and now you are out to prve something to the world because you have muscles now

well guess what nobody is impressed by your cry for attention perhaps you mama didnt let you suck on her balloons when you was a baby or perhaps LB got more attention wehn you were little but personally i think that is more for a shrik than the UFC forum

go post that **** on some gay website you tool

you guys always complain or should i say cry like btches about the trolls in the forums yet yall still continue to post in there threads. especially skin head jeff83

You sir, are an idiot.

Is that all you do? Follow people in threads to start talking your crap?

Good morning to you too. Yes, this is a troll thread. Anyone who takes what Bigbrother has to say is a complete idiot. He is a troll. None of his threads have anything to do with this sport.

Go away.

• 7 months later...

Archived