UFC and BJ PENN are DONE

ntreb23

I predict BJ Penn and the UFC are done! After losing his belt and the UFC reading what he put in this book. I'm going to have to predict that he will be out of the UFC in no time. Yes, I know he is already scheduled for a re-match but that doesn't mean anything. You heard it here.

http://www.mmator.com/mma-discussion-f1/dana-white-you-mother****er-you-re-****ing-done--t21754.html

I predict BJ Penn and the UFC are done! After losing his belt and the UFC reading what he put in this book. I'm going to have to predict that he will be out of the UFC in no time. Yes' date=' I know he is already scheduled for a re-match but that doesn't mean anything. You heard it here.

http://www.mmator.com/mma-discussion-f1/dana-white-you-mother****er-you-re-****ing-done--t21754.html[/quote']

it wont happen. this is old news and White is over it. Penn is such a marketable fighter, that there is no way the company would let him walk over a minor dispute years ago. hell, White tried getting rid of Fitch because of the video game thing. the company as itself wasnt having that and Penn is 3 times more marketable then Fitch is.

I predict BJ Penn and the UFC are done! After losing his belt and the UFC reading what he put in this book. I'm going to have to predict that he will be out of the UFC in no time. Yes' date=' I know he is already scheduled for a re-match but that doesn't mean anything. You heard it here.

http://www.mmator.com/mma-discussion-f1/dana-white-you-mother****er-you-re-****ing-done--t21754.html[/quote']

this is old news and like the article was pointing out it was it was when Penn wanted to leave back in UFC46 after he beat Hughes...he wanted more money dana was a little pissed and has changed his view of penn a long time ago......back then penn was arrogant and since has humbled himself.

i would imagine joe silva, dana and the brothers would sit down an hug it out over who's getting dropped or not, like previously stated, if a fighter makes the company money they wont get rid of them unless they really have to

stephan bonner is prime example, loses fights no end but he's exciting an makes money

bj is marketable an he's a strong chance of winning the belt back so wont want to go anywhere either

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS MY MAN,BJ WILL GET HIS TITLE BACK AT THE FIRST TIME OF ASKING I GUARANTEE. I THINK THE TIME DIFFERENCE N THAT WAS A BIG FACTOR ON BJ LOSING HIS TITLE,I THINK BJ IN THE 2ND ROUND WHEN HE AND EDGAR MEET AGAIN.:P

it wont happen. this is old news and White is over it. Penn is such a marketable fighter' date=' that there is no way the company would let him walk over a minor dispute years ago. hell, White tried getting rid of Fitch because of the video game thing. the company as itself wasnt having that and Penn is 3 times more marketable then Fitch is.[/quote']

What was up with Fitch in the game? i havnt heard anything on this subject

I wouldn't take his book for free. In fact, I would throw it right in the garbage.

No way I would read the lies and garbage.

I wouldn't take his book for free. In fact' date=' I would throw it right in the garbage.

No way I would read the lies and garbage.[/quote']

Every word of it sounds like Dana. I don't even like BJ, but i believe it went down like that. Anyhow, The whole thing talks about how Dana is about money...BJ, love em, hate em, brings money to the table.

Where do you people get this stuff????

f u mmator theifs

it wont happen. this is old news and White is over it. Penn is such a marketable fighter' date=' that there is no way the company would let him walk over a minor dispute years ago. hell, White tried getting rid of Fitch because of the video game thing. the company as itself wasnt having that and Penn is 3 times more marketable then Fitch is.[/quote']

Dana wouldn't dare, people love BJ Penn.

The only reason the rematch is happening is because Bj cried and begged Dana for it.

I really hope Frankie whoops his **** again!

Source?

OH yeah!... you just pulled that out of your ****' date=' like almost all of your posts. Bj was prepared to work his way back up through contendors until the UFC called him about a rematch. Go watch his interview on MMA Live before you open your mouth and spew falsity just to degrade someone.

For sure, if you are going to be that disrespectful and arrogant you need to back it up or you end up looking like a punk.

Was he arrogant and disrespectful to Edgar at any point before or after their fight? I didn't think so. Did he not back up his arrogance with Florian and Diego, whom started talking **** first? I'd say, beat them worse then GSP has beat anyone since Serra. Truth is, you dont like Bj because he talked alot of **** about GSP, which was over a year ago, get over it.

What you don't realize is that the Penn camp and the GSP camp both had agreements to talk **** and hype the fight since they both have it in their contracts that they get a cut of the pay form ppv buys. GSP backed out of his end of the deal so he could look like the nice guy and made Bj look like the villian. Theres some fact for you.*

Ummmm Ok.

Just because you dont like him doesnt mean others don't. He has his own website full of ****s... no one else in MMA can say that. Is there a GSP.com? or a Lameasscanadian.com?... no

*Why I Fight. 272-273

Another cheap shot at my Country. Nice! Your classy as usual I see.

I really shouldnt have but I couldnt resist. Your usual hate and trolling on Bj topics has ran its course on my patients. I shouldnt have slighted Canada though so I do apologize, you do enough on your own to make it look bad.

I wouldn't take his book for free. In fact' date=' I would throw it right in the garbage.

No way I would read the lies and garbage.[/quote']

it's not lies and garbage, the op took a part of the book out of content. penn was telling his story and that was part of penn's history......penn never said a thing about it being recent.

this book should be great tho, an insight into one of the greatest fighters in the world.....

why does everyone wanna blow bj. i know hes good, one of the best but come on. Edgar is a new guy that has a lot of heart and a hell of ambition so i dont see bj beating him. last fight was close but frankie won for sure. the takedowns won it for him definatley. Bjs been in the ufc for a while maybe its his time e to fall and othesr to come up.

Wellll...BJ is still the man to beat. Having said that, I still think Edgar's rematch with BJ is gonna be an all out war!! One man will prove to the world his victory is not a fluke while the other will reclaim what he thinks is his! This could get ugly (and i mean that in a good sense).

the UFC is a business... not f*ckin high school.

White does not have the final say on which fighters are sacked from the UFC does he?

I would like to think the Ferttita brothers would have a say in the matter

And I do not think they would want to lose another elite fighter to Strike force

considering he is the president i would think he gets the final say. it doesnt seem the ferttitas involve them selves too much aside from going to fights and signing papers. maybe there is a lot of behind the scenes i dont know about but it seems dana has a stranglehold on the ufc. and after dans loss to jake, i doubt they care too much about the losing henderson, if anything they would try to get shields.

yeah well theirs these things call contracts and if u break them dana rapes u

Source?

OH yeah!... you just pulled that out of your ****' date=' like almost all of your posts. Bj was prepared to work his way back up through contendors until the UFC called him about a rematch. Go watch his interview on MMA Live before you open your mouth and spew falsity just to degrade someone.

Was he arrogant and disrespectful to Edgar at any point before or after their fight? I didn't think so. Did he not back up his arrogance with Florian and Diego, whom started talking **** first? I'd say, beat them worse then GSP has beat anyone since Serra. Truth is, you dont like Bj because he talked alot of **** about GSP, which was over a year ago, get over it.

What you don't realize is that the Penn camp and the GSP camp both had agreements to talk **** and hype the fight since they both have it in their contracts that they get a cut of the pay form ppv buys. GSP backed out of his end of the deal so he could look like the nice guy and made Bj look like the villian. Theres some fact for you.*

Just because you dont like him doesnt mean others don't. He has his own website full of ****s... no one else in MMA can say that. Is there a GSP.com? or a Lameasscanadian.com?... no

*[i']Why I Fight[/i]. 272-273

LOL gotta love it....+100

Archived