Kimbo Slice Conspiracy

d2007k

what does everyone think about kimbo slice and his past controversies ?

lets start with his first fight in elite xc

1. Bo Cantrell - kimbo came out and defeated Cantrell in 19 seconds of the first round. Viewing the video it seems that cantrell got stunned off a sloppy uppercut... then following the uppercut kimbo throws what appears to be a elbow to the head of cantrell.... cantrell falls and the fight is over... Kimbo wins his debut in exlite xc... people all over the internet believe the fight was scripted to end quickly to keep building hype behind Kimbo and bring in more money for the company to be able to expand and become a "legit" mma organization. after reviewing the fight its clear that both shots are weak and it is highly debatable that the elbow even landed to make him fall for the KO

2. Tank Abbot - For the most part people remember tank abbot as this big fat guy who could brawl. but his record speaks for itself. he never was that great of a fighter and did earn some highlights over nobody's... when kimbo fought abbot (people remember him as a UFC brawler) .. the match started out very sloppy and should have ended very quick but kimbo punched abbot in the back of the head which the ref had no choice but to step in and warn kimbo... the fight reset and kimbo had lost his mouth piece..making him look like the tough guy kimbo tossed it out the ring as if he had no need for it (which he didnt)... fight resets again and they exchange very sloppy punches for which kimbo never gets hit and abbot isnt covering up... kimbo strikes abbot with a crappy right and tank falls to the canvas like he was just hit with the hardest punch... kimbo picks up his second win... and dont forget how they hyped kimbo but not abbot in the beginning of the fight .. its been speculated that tank has thrown fights in the past (not that he was that great as it is anyways)

3. James Thompson - a complete can of a fighter at this point in his career. again under exlite xc.. thompson and kimbo went two rounds of a crappy fight.. an in the third kimbo strck thompson which thompson didnt answer any of the punches thrown .. one to which popped his ear that he injured before the fight.. the ref stopped the fight due to injury to his ear... later thompson told a reporter that he was bribed to let kimbo take him out in later rounds

4. Seth "The Silverback" Petruzelli - the fight initially was suppose to take place against Ken Shamrock... but supposedly shamrock suffered a cut over his eye which didnt allow him to continue with the fight.. its speculated that ken was intentionally cut for the fight for kimbo to hit him and the fight be stopped due to a cut.. supposedly the cut was opened up somehow before the fight and ken couldnt continue... elite xc had other fighters to quickly pick from and make a match happen... kimbo's camp refused to fight frank shamrock no matter how much they offered him...elite xc picked seth to step in to fight kimbo... kimbo was given a $500,000 bonus for taking the fight with seth. and seth was also enticed by elite xc not to take the fight to the ground and is rumored to throw the fight for a even bigger bonus .. seth was the one who let the cat out of the bag and an investigation was opened after the fight looking into wrong doing by elite xc.. after the investigation opened seth retracted his statement and re-worded his comments and the investigation was then closed because they couldnt find any wrong doing.. its believed he was paid off again by the promoters of elite xc to keep hush hush so the company wouldnt bomb .. which close thereafter they filed for bankruptcy

3. Houston Alexander - we all seen that fight and was pretty obvious that alexander didnt want to engage with kimbo... its speculated that alexander was going to be cut previous to the kimbo fight but was offered another two fights with the last one being his exit from the UFC... it is also speculated hat kimbo was suppose to KO alexander for a higher bonus ... but alexander refused and took less money for a decision loss

Kimbo also fought in two pro-exhibition matches..

Ray Mercer - mercer took a dive to a submission from kimbo.. its speculated that mercer being a old boxing name didnt want to lose in a stand up match to kimbo.. so he ducked out with a submission so it wouldnt tarnish his ego or fame he had.. this is the same guy who came in and KO'd tim silvia ..its also very strange that kimbo decided to use wrestling and ground game to take out mercer.. if you watch the match it seems kimbo is allot better at his ground game than he is now

Roy Nelson - Roy and Kimbo are both marketable fighters for the ufc.. roy with allot bigger background in mma than kimbo .. the idea was to have kimbo take the loss in the area of his bigest weakness .. the ground game .. the one which it appeared he had ZERO of (exception for the mercer fight) ... and not to forget kimbo took no damage in that fight

its was speculated after kimbo lost that Matt Mitrione was gonna duck out to let Kimbo come back for a second chance on the show .. which later Mitrione indeed fight and lose to McSweeney.. Kimbo would have lost again anyways so the UFC is believed to not put him back in the show because the honestly didnt see him winning as it was

which now Mitrione is scheduled to fight Kimbo on May 8th

Kimbo is a scripted money machine .. his internet fights were scripted and so were his mma bouts .. ALL FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that many have bought into

if you go and watch the fights again and read up on these guys who he has fought its easy to put 2 and 2 together

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but it will open your eyes even more if you ever thought that mma was fixed ... even in the smallest ways .. not saying other guys do this but its clear Kimbo is a marketing tool being taken advantage of to the fullest !!!

also prety odd that when kimbo wasnt with UFC dana had no good words about kimbo .. but when elite xc flopped it was perfect opportunity for dana to scoop up the money that surrounded him

yeah but it will open your eyes even more if you ever thought that mma was fixed ... even in the smallest ways .. not saying other guys do this but its clear Kimbo is a marketing tool being taken advantage of to the fullest !!!

also prety odd that when kimbo wasnt with UFC dana had no good words about kimbo .. but when elite xc flopped it was perfect opportunity for dana to scoop up the money that surrounded him

Hah yeah dude, my comment may have come off a little wrong. It was a good read dude, and it definitely did provide good information man. Maybe Kimbo is a marketing tool. Who knows? Dana WHITE!

there will always be conspiracy theorists. This isn't wwe. Kimbo hits hard, you fight him & see if they haveto bribe you to get knocked out. Fighters are signed by how well they fight why would they let someone beat them. You act as if kimbo has been skipping down the yellow brick road to ufc stardom; he's had one of the toughest paths.

there will always be conspiracy theorists. This isn't wwe. Kimbo hits hard' date=' you fight him & see if they haveto bribe you to get knocked out. Fighters are signed by how well they fight why would they let someone beat them. You act as if kimbo has been skipping down the yellow brick road to ufc stardom; he's had one of the toughest paths.[/quote']

saying that id say you dont pay close attention to any of his fights or havent seen them all .. its very clear watching .. and it makes it even more clear when fighters come out and tell the truth behind the fights ..

doubt it if you want but the evidence is overwhelming ... and he hasnt had a hard road .. nobody expected him to be in the UFC otherwise if he were truly legit (which dana always said before xc tanked he was a joke ) .. he has never had a tough fight except for the one that he lost and the guy didnt take the money to lose .. in fact he decided not to fake it and beat him down in a very quick fashion with minimal strikes ... he even got a win over a very controversial stoppage that should have never been stopped when it did

you can buy it if you want .. but anyone with common sense can see it clearly

I agree with everything you said, however i don't think that Kimbo was involved in other fighters throwing fights, Elite XC was a joke, i watched some of their fights, and the announcers always seems to show favoritism towards certain fighters, for instance i don't remember who was fighting but one fighter was clearly making more contact with punches and the announcers would credit the other fighter with scoring a good kick which missed.

i only watched Elite XC when there was nothing else to watch, i would get bored quick.

Getting back on subject....

Maybe Kimbo is a marketing tool, but he is not the one to blame, which i think is why he took Dana's offer to go through TUF, Kimbo knows he is not a mixed martial artist, but he came in and gave it a legit shot.

I agree with everything you said' date=' however i don't think that Kimbo was involved in other fighters throwing fights, Elite XC was a joke, i watched some of their fights, and the announcers always seems to show favoritism towards certain fighters, for instance i don't remember who was fighting but one fighter was clearly making more contact with punches and the announcers would credit the other fighter with scoring a good kick which missed.

i only watched Elite XC when there was nothing else to watch, i would get bored quick.

Getting back on subject....

Maybe Kimbo is a marketing tool, but he is not the one to blame, which i think is why he took Dana's offer to go through TUF, Kimbo knows he is not a mixed martial artist, but he came in and gave it a legit shot.[/quote']

other fighters have admitted to this .. but i respect your decision to not believe it .. and i do think kimbo did finally try and give it a legit go .. but i dont think anyone actually thought he was gonna win .. he is definitely behind this with his promoters .. even when he was a "internet brawler" he fought cans to hype himself ... the guy who beat him (gannon) even said kimbo's guys only agree to the fight if it didnt go to the ground and no ground subs..which gannon defeated kimbo with a standing sub.. why would a guy who won come out and say these things ? not only in his internet days but in his mma days too .. even guys that lost to him came out an said it was fixed .. you telling me that everyone else is lying and kimbo is the truth ? ehhh im not buying it but i respect your choice and opinions .. i just wanted to point all this out for everyone .. im not one to be a conspiracy type of person ... in fact its very hard if even at all to convince me of wrong doing unless i have evidence and see it for myself .. this is one thing i believe to the fullest .. and ill have to respect those who dont .. have to apologize to the 4th post cause its not my goal to try and change peoples minds if they dont agree .. just to put it out there and let the people who want to look into it and make their own decision ...

ive posted pretty much what i could (with the exception of going through all of his internet fights too) and really dont have to add anything else so ill just let people read and choose to do some research on their own if they havent seen or hear any of what i posted above

The thing about conspiracy theories like this is that there is NO way for anyone to prove them wrong (or right for that matter).

It's not like Kimbo Slice is suddenly beating guys like JDS, so I have no reason to hate on the man. He's a tough guy that grew up fighting - it seems like he is doing all he can to compete in this sport so all the power to him.

what does everyone think about kimbo slice and his past controversies ?

lets start with his first fight in elite xc

1. Bo Cantrell - kimbo came out and defeated Cantrell in 19 seconds of the first round. Viewing the video it seems that cantrell got stunned off a sloppy uppercut... then following the uppercut kimbo throws what appears to be a elbow to the head of cantrell.... cantrell falls and the fight is over... Kimbo wins his debut in exlite xc... people all over the internet believe the fight was scripted to end quickly to keep building hype behind Kimbo and bring in more money for the company to be able to expand and become a "legit" mma organization. after reviewing the fight its clear that both shots are weak and it is highly debatable that the elbow even landed to make him fall for the KO

2. Tank Abbot - For the most part people remember tank abbot as this big fat guy who could brawl. but his record speaks for itself. he never was that great of a fighter and did earn some highlights over nobody's... when kimbo fought abbot (people remember him as a UFC brawler) .. the match started out very sloppy and should have ended very quick but kimbo punched abbot in the back of the head which the ref had no choice but to step in and warn kimbo... the fight reset and kimbo had lost his mouth piece..making him look like the tough guy kimbo tossed it out the ring as if he had no need for it (which he didnt)... fight resets again and they exchange very sloppy punches for which kimbo never gets hit and abbot isnt covering up... kimbo strikes abbot with a crappy right and tank falls to the canvas like he was just hit with the hardest punch... kimbo picks up his second win... and dont forget how they hyped kimbo but not abbot in the beginning of the fight .. its been speculated that tank has thrown fights in the past (not that he was that great as it is anyways)

3. James Thompson - a complete can of a fighter at this point in his career. again under exlite xc.. thompson and kimbo went two rounds of a crappy fight.. an in the third kimbo strck thompson which thompson didnt answer any of the punches thrown .. one to which popped his ear that he injured before the fight.. the ref stopped the fight due to injury to his ear... later thompson told a reporter that he was bribed to let kimbo take him out in later rounds

4. Seth "The Silverback" Petruzelli - the fight initially was suppose to take place against Ken Shamrock... but supposedly shamrock suffered a cut over his eye which didnt allow him to continue with the fight.. its speculated that ken was intentionally cut for the fight for kimbo to hit him and the fight be stopped due to a cut.. supposedly the cut was opened up somehow before the fight and ken couldnt continue... elite xc had other fighters to quickly pick from and make a match happen... kimbo's camp refused to fight frank shamrock no matter how much they offered him...elite xc picked seth to step in to fight kimbo... kimbo was given a $500' date='000 bonus for taking the fight with seth. and seth was also enticed by elite xc not to take the fight to the ground and is rumored to throw the fight for a even bigger bonus .. seth was the one who let the cat out of the bag and an investigation was opened after the fight looking into wrong doing by elite xc.. after the investigation opened seth retracted his statement and re-worded his comments and the investigation was then closed because they couldnt find any wrong doing.. its believed he was paid off again by the promoters of elite xc to keep hush hush so the company wouldnt bomb .. which close thereafter they filed for bankruptcy

3. Houston Alexander - we all seen that fight and was pretty obvious that alexander didnt want to engage with kimbo... its speculated that alexander was going to be cut previous to the kimbo fight but was offered another two fights with the last one being his exit from the UFC... it is also speculated hat kimbo was suppose to KO alexander for a higher bonus ... but alexander refused and took less money for a decision loss

Kimbo also fought in two pro-exhibition matches..

Ray Mercer - mercer took a dive to a submission from kimbo.. its speculated that mercer being a old boxing name didnt want to lose in a stand up match to kimbo.. so he ducked out with a submission so it wouldnt tarnish his ego or fame he had.. this is the same guy who came in and KO'd tim silvia ..its also very strange that kimbo decided to use wrestling and ground game to take out mercer.. if you watch the match it seems kimbo is allot better at his ground game than he is now

Roy Nelson - Roy and Kimbo are both marketable fighters for the ufc.. roy with allot bigger background in mma than kimbo .. the idea was to have kimbo take the loss in the area of his bigest weakness .. the ground game .. the one which it appeared he had ZERO of (exception for the mercer fight) ... and not to forget kimbo took no damage in that fight

its was speculated after kimbo lost that Matt Mitrione was gonna duck out to let Kimbo come back for a second chance on the show .. which later Mitrione indeed fight and lose to McSweeney.. Kimbo would have lost again anyways so the UFC is believed to not put him back in the show because the honestly didnt see him winning as it was

which now Mitrione is scheduled to fight Kimbo on May 8th

Kimbo is a scripted money machine .. his internet fights were scripted and so were his mma bouts .. ALL FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that many have bought into

if you go and watch the fights again and read up on these guys who he has fought its easy to put 2 and 2 together[/quote']

Dude, this post was stupid. Kimbo was fighting street fights waaayyy before he was even a blip on the UFC or strikeforces radar. Money machine yes, but fixed fights?? come on dude. Embarrassing

The thing about conspiracy theories like this is that there is NO way for anyone to prove them wrong (or right for that matter).

It's not like Kimbo Slice is suddenly beating guys like JDS' date=' so I have no reason to hate on the man. He's a tough guy that grew up fighting - it seems like he is doing all he can to compete in this sport so all the power to him.[/quote']

how do you prove something ? best way is usually by facts and anything else added to support the facts or theory ..

videos are pretty good evidence.. fighter interviews are pretty good evidence.. and the rest is up to the reader to determine if they think it supports the given facts ... all which i believe to be true .. i liked kimbo too .. but after a while i looked into his entire history and all this unfolded .. from researching him to all of his opponents and companies he has been involved with .. this isnt crap i just made up ... its all things i have watched on video, read/watched from interviews and researched from his opponents ... think its kinda weird that this one guy is attached to all this BS ... i would believe that he had something to do with it before i would believe that all these other guys would try and destroy his reputation (especially people who have won and lost against him who hav said they were approached to do certain things) ... anyway just my two cents again .. its just what i think

how do you prove something ? best way is usually by facts and anything else added to support the facts or theory ..

videos are pretty good evidence.. fighter interviews are pretty good evidence.. and the rest is up to the reader to determine if they think it supports the given facts ... all which i believe to be true .. i liked kimbo too .. but after a while i looked into his entire history and all this unfolded .. from researching him to all of his opponents and companies he has been involved with .. this isnt crap i just made up ... its all things i have watched on video' date=' read/watched from interviews and researched from his opponents ... think its kinda weird that this one guy is attached to all this BS ... i would believe that he had something to do with it before i would believe that all these other guys would try and destroy his reputation (especially people who have won and lost against him who hav said they were approached to do certain things) ... anyway just my two cents again .. its just what i think[/quote']

I'm not saying you are making this up or anything, but you should probably prove some of your claims with the interviews, etc that you used to build this theory. I honestly don't follow Kimbo enough to know his fight history all that well

Dude' date=' this post was stupid. Kimbo was fighting street fights waaayyy before he was even a blip on the UFC or strikeforces radar. Money machine yes, but fixed fights?? come on dude. Embarrassing[/quote']

yeah its well known he was an internet brawler before his debut in elite xc (not strikeforce) .. and i agree it is embarrassing .. especially after others have came clan about it waaayyyy before i even decided to post this up .. its not like i sat around and made up these things .. it comes from fighters themselves ... its fact that investigation was opened.. its fact that early stoppage happened .. its fact that fighters done interviews and told what happened .. its fact that most kimbo fans will deny this .. but its ok .. as a kimbo fan myself it was BS to me at first also .. but the more i researched and watched it became very clear to me that it was true and has just been kept on the hush as much as possible ... its fact that dana had commented on his elite xc bouts that were controversial ... lots of facts .. but its all good ..we just see things different is all

I'm not saying you are making this up or anything' date=' but you should probably prove some of your claims with the interviews, etc that you used to build this theory. I honestly don't follow Kimbo enough to know his fight history all that well[/quote']

well i was gonna post the info but i figured id leave it up to the reader to do simple research if they were interested in seeing the truth .. beings i would get banned most likely for posting links to videos i chose not to dump my account just to do this .. its easy to type into google te fight videos from his career .. and its easy to look up the fighters he has fought and read what they have said .. he hasnt had that many fights in mma so it doesn't really take long to uncover most of this .. i just dont wanna get banned for posting links to sites that host the videos .. then post half of the other info .. either way someone who doesnt want to believe will find a way to discredit the sites i have found this information on .. im not trying to start a wild goose chase but google takes no time at all to read and watch all this stuff for yourself ..

example to type into google

seth kimbo investigation

look at the third one down and read what dana hopes for ... DANA wanted the FBI involved ..there is a video interview of it so its not just some typed up crap ..

It's not like Kimbo Slice is suddenly beating guys like JDS' date=' so I have no reason to hate on the man. He's a tough guy that grew up fighting - it seems like he is doing all he can to compete in this sport so all the power to him.[/quote']

Thank you, I respect the guy for what he's trying to do. Just because he's working hard it's all a conspiracy. People want to hate kimbo & the people who lose to him want an excuse for the loss.

Thank you' date=' I respect the guy for what he's trying to do. Just because he's working hard it's all a conspiracy. People want to hate kimbo & the people who lose to him want an excuse for the loss.[/quote']

what about the people who won ? what about the things that went down that dana said himself before he was apart of the ufc ?? or is everyone lying except kimbo ..

maybe the mods can step in here and let me know what kinda of links arent allowed to be posted so i dont get into any trouble

im also gonna keep copies of post in here in case they decide to shut this out from everyone ...

So thompson threw the fight? Is that whe he tryed so hard, and even after his damn ear was hanging off his head he continued to fight, and then when it was stopped because it was about to fall off he STILL wanted to try and fight him? If he threw the fight he would have ****ing threw it when his ear was half off, theres no point continuing if your gunna throw the fight......

The only conspiracy i know of kimbo is his beard absorbing punches, thats why he grows it so big and thick around his head and jaw...

Dude' date=' this post was stupid. Kimbo was fighting street fights waaayyy before he was even a blip on the UFC or strikeforces radar. Money machine yes, but fixed fights?? come on dude. Embarrassing[/quote']

Totally agree buddy! All this bs bout kimbo is embarrassing. All this negativity towards kimbo baffles me. Why is he so disliked because he got famous knocking guys out on he internet?!?! Did you watch TUF? The dude bust a gut trying to prove himself to all the doubters. And by the way...all this conspiracy crap.....all adds fuel to dana's money machine!!

So thompson threw the fight? Is that whe he tryed so hard' date=' and even after his damn ear was hanging off his head he continued to fight, and then when it was stopped because it was about to fall off he STILL wanted to try and fight him? If he threw the fight he would have ****ing threw it when his ear was half off, theres no point continuing if your gunna throw the fight......

The only conspiracy i know of kimbo is his beard absorbing punches, thats why he grows it so big and thick around his head and jaw...[/quote']

no its that thompson was approached to throw the fight .. not that he decided to do so .. in fact i believe he decided not to and at the end he wanted to stay in and legitimately try to win but then the ref jumped in and stopped it when it was clear he could continue ... his ear wasnt hanging off .. it was injured before the fight and was swollen ..then at the end kimbo hit him on the ear and it popped and started to bleed ... the ref stopped it for no reason other than his ear was bleeding .. horrible stoppage that was extremely controversial and many believe should have never been stopped .. a doctor didnt even get a chance to step in and check it .. he just shut the fight down

elite xc was fixed.. well they would throw cans at there champs and discourage certain tipes of fighting thats one reason they went under

Totally agree buddy! All this bs bout kimbo is embarrassing. All this negativity towards kimbo baffles me. Why is he so disliked because he got famous knocking guys out on he internet?!?! Did you watch TUF? The dude bust a gut trying to prove himself to all the doubters. And by the way...all this conspiracy crap.....all adds fuel to dana's money machine!!

but its not BS .. and im not trying to dog out kimbo as a person or what he's trying to do now .. i said before i was a fan of kimbo back in the internet days .. tuf was after all of this anyway .. so just because he may try to be doing it legit now doesnt mean it was before .. i agree its embarrassing cause allot of people who didnt know this about his career may open allot of eyes to what actually went on .. i wish he was a bad **** fighter who just came through and destroyed people and had great fights ... but the fact is all this stuff did happen whether you believe it or not and whether its embarrassing or not .. sad to find this out but its true

elite xc was fixed.. well they would throw cans at there champs and discourage certain tipes of fighting thats one reason they went under

yeah im not trying to imply mma is all fixed i could have worded it better .. but i was just trying to give a prime example of how some of it actually was fixed/tampered with.. elite xc and kimbo are excellent examples .. and maybe kimbo is doing the right thing now i dont know but if things of this nature continue it would be even harder to deny the fact its probably going on with other fighters too

no its that thompson was approached to throw the fight .. not that he decided to do so .. in fact i believe he decided not to and at the end he wanted to stay in and legitimately try to win but then the ref jumped in and stopped it when it was clear he could continue ... his ear wasnt hanging off .. it was injured before the fight and was swollen ..then at the end kimbo hit him on the ear and it popped and started to bleed ... the ref stopped it for no reason other than his ear was bleeding .. horrible stoppage that was extremely controversial and many believe should have never been stopped .. a doctor didnt even get a chance to step in and check it .. he just shut the fight down

Man your theories are dumb as hell, im sorry but damn.

Listen, maybe if you thought it was a couple fights i could understand, but your sitting here naming every one of kimbos fights as thrown or staged when its not the case.

I can tell a fight when i see one, and i can tell when 2 men are trying to knock eachother out.

They DONT NEED TO HYPE KIMBOS REP UP, its ALREADY hyped up and been hyped up since half the world watched his street fights on youtube. Win or lose everyones going to love kimbo because of his street fight style and the story of how a man transitioned from street fighting for money to being a star in the UFC and in video games now.

If they wanted to make him a star with staged fights, they would be picking way better opponents for him to KO. I mean come on dude, there is no need to stage a fight with him and Tank Abbot, think about it. When Kimbos beating basically nobodys, there isnt any doubt in my mind it was staged, i know for a fact Kimbo could beat tank abbots ****, hes a skilled boxer you act like hes some chump.

The only fight i ever thought was thrown was the fight between Chuck Liddel and Vernon White....it looked kinda suspicious chuck looked up at the clock and on Q threw a weird **** punch that didnt even look like it landed, and vernon threw his legs out an made it seem like he was KOd....but even then i could be wrong and it coulda just looked weird

thats your opinion like i have mine .. the fact is look at the organization he fought for and what they did .. the fact is that i was reading an article where it mentioned some of these things .. i didnt believe i at first either ..but after allot of research its pretty clear .. interviews from fighters, videos, investigations, etc ... i didnt make it up i just watched, read and listened ... i believe all this went down with all that i have looked at and heard .. your choice not to believe it but thats where we differ i guess ..

i pm'd a mod and asked about links etc so i can put it up for everyone to see for themselves .. until then id suggest using google cause its easy to find .. again i didnt make this up myself i jst put it all in order from the start (with the exception of his internet videos.. although i did mention gannon in the last fight kimbo had on the internet which he lost)

and to point out im not saying they currently need to hype him ... its obvious he's been hyped well before today .. but this is how he go all of his hype in the first place .. started with internet vids then elite xc got involved and so did corruption

like i said i didnt make all this up i just gathered and put it in order

funny though how you mention you had a suspicion about a fight too ... one that involved chuck liddell .. im talking kimbo slice here .. not really that hard to believe especially when facts are present

whether kimbo himself knew exactly what was going on i dont know .. but it did happen to him

thats your opinion like i have mine .. the fact is look at the organization he fought for and what they did .. the fact is that i was reading an article where it mentioned some of these things .. i didnt believe i at first either ..but after allot of research its pretty clear .. interviews from fighters' date=' videos, investigations, etc ... i didnt make it up i just watched, read and listened ... i believe all this went down with all that i have looked at and heard .. your choice not to believe it but thats where we differ i guess ..

i pm'd a mod and asked about links etc so i can put it up for everyone to see for themselves .. until then id suggest using google cause its easy to find .. again i didnt make this up myself i jst put it all in order from the start (with the exception of his internet videos.. although i did mention gannon in the last fight kimbo had on the internet which he lost)

and to point out im not saying they currently need to hype him ... its obvious he's been hyped well before today .. but this is how he go all of his hype in the first place .. started with internet vids then elite xc got involved and so did corruption

like i said i didnt make all this up i just gathered and put it in order

funny though how you mention you had a suspicion about a fight too ... one that involved chuck liddell .. im talking kimbo slice here .. not really that hard to believe especially when facts are present[/quote']

Man there is no facts, and at the end of the day 2 people got in a ring and fought. Why would they stage nobodys to throw fights? It doesnt make sense, when i watch any kimbo fight (proffesional fights) i see 2 men trying their hardest....you cant act out **** like that. Your going to tell me Houstan Alexander wasnt giving it his all? Come on dude...

But seriously tho, watch that Chuck Liddel Vs Vernon White and tell me what you think.....

Man there is no facts' date=' and at the end of the day 2 people got in a ring and fought. Why would they stage nobodys to throw fights? It doesnt make sense, when i watch any kimbo fight (proffesional fights) i see 2 men trying their hardest....you cant act out **** like that. Your going to tell me Houstan Alexander wasnt giving it his all? Come on dude...

But seriously tho, watch that Chuck Liddel Vs Vernon White and tell me what you think.....[/quote']

well to point out to you .. it wasn just two nobody's ..elite xc was trying to blow kimbo up into an even huger star than he was .. that was a huge money maker for the company and if kimbo became huge they made tons of money which they needed to keep their business up and going .. its fact that after the kimbo fight the company under went investigation and they sunk cause that ruined their rep ... not to mention fighters that were employed by them, one which was an opponent of kimbo came out and said they offered him money ...and it is a fact that elite xc was crooked .. i know it dont make sense to us figh fans but it makes perfect sense to a starving business who wants to be huge in the sport .. alexander fight was completely ridiculous

But seriously tho' date=' watch that Chuck Liddel Vs Vernon White and tell me what you think.....[/quote']

i watched it .. **shakes my head** ill have to sleep on that one .. after all this kimbo crap i dont know if im ready to except something like this .... lol

although he is apart of the lions den .. had a part in wwe with shamrock .. this would be devastating like the day i was a weee little lad and found out wwf wasnt real ... lol

all i have to say is dont watch vernon white vs. frank shamrock .. OMG !!! and if you do close your eyes at 3:34 seconds

ok ill start posting links as fast as i can find them on sites that wont get me tossed out

MODS - if a link is determined to be not acceptable please remove it and let me know .. not trying to link to anything that isnt allowed

1. Dana White on Elite XC actions (one of many interviews he talks about the situation)

2.Monster in the Morning Show with Seth - http://monsters.fm/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=monsterskin.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30272/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30272/3054/richmedia/seth_interview.mp3?CCOMRRMID=20222677&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=ORLANDO-FL&NG_FORMAT=personality&NG_ID=MONS1041IP&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=3054&SERVER_NAME=monsters.fm&SITE_ID=3054&STATION_ID=MONS-IP&TRACK=Seth_Petruzelli_Calls_The_Monsters_

3. more info on the investigation - edited because site host other fights .. if you like potatoes and cages you can look up a more in depth look into the investigation

4. youtube his opponents and watch his fights - not gonna post fight links due to copyright issues

5. also watch the weigh in with ken shamrock and kimbo.. he didnt have any sort of cut

example to type into google

seth kimbo investigation

look at the third one down and read what dana hopes for ... DANA wanted the FBI involved ..there is a video interview of it so its not just some typed up crap ..

First... thats old news. Has nothing to do with throwing fights.

And where are you leading to... that Mitrone is going to throw this fight! When your tring to make it on the large scale level of MMA: UFC, Dream, Strike Force, ect. Your not going to be throwing fights. It helps your career NONE!!!!

First... thats old news. Has nothing to do with throwing fights.

And where are you leading to... that Mitrone is going to throw this fight! When your tring to make it on the large scale level of MMA: UFC' date=' Dream, Strike Force, ect. Your not going to be throwing fights. It helps your career NONE!!!![/quote']

has nothing to do with throwing fights ?? its probably one of the biggest investigations into mma fights since the beginning.. and if you dont think corruption and bribing having anything to do with throwing fights i dont know what to tell you ..

i never said any of this was new breaking news .. i never implied mitrione was going to do anything .. nor did i imply that kimbo was going to .. all i was pointing out is what has happened in order through his career .. but if you actually read that you would have known .. and if a guy in mma that realizes he will never actually be top contender or champ is hurting for money its not unlikely they would take a payday .. dont twist my words

Guys leave this guy alone... He's probably at home wearing a tin foil hat trying to hack into planet 51... Just give it a rest, I can right an article post in online and make it look legit. Doesn't mean they are. Just saying, you're trying to make a whole lot out of nothing

Guys leave this guy alone... He's probably at home wearing a tin foil hat trying to hack into planet 51... Just give it a rest' date=' I can right an article post in online and make it look legit. Doesn't mean they are. Just saying, you're trying to make a whole lot out of nothing[/quote']

funny thing is if anyone actually looked into this its true (yes i was extremely bored) ... and thats the first time i posted anything of that length

ill take you up on your claim about writing a thread .. make sure its something people arent likely to know or believe .. then support it by facts and see where it goes .. isnt it area 51 instead of planet 51 ? i dunno maybe i havent heard about planet 51

But seriously tho' date=' watch that Chuck Liddel Vs Vernon White and tell me what you think.....[/quote']

Chuck hit White right in the temporal bone which is the second thinest part of the cranium right next to occipital bone (back of the head) so i can see how it would cause damage. Like did you see how wobbly the guy was on his feet before the punch. I don't think that is faked at all.

I think we all know Kimbo is a real joke look at his street fights sucker punch sucker punch sucker punch. I think Liddell said it best on a radio show when they said Kimbo was talking about how he was going to knock Chuck out and Liddell said what he has like a 1000 street fight wins from sucker punching people hell go get your camera I can do that by this afternoon. Also I mean in any of those street fights where Kimbo was losing his guys jumped in and as evidence of if he doesn't get to sucker punch anyone and they have guys to get Kimbo's guys off the guy beating Kimbo up and what happens check this out.

has nothing to do with throwing fights ?? its probably one of the biggest investigations into mma fights since the beginning.. and if you dont think corruption and bribing having anything to do with throwing fights i dont know what to tell you ..

i never said any of this was new breaking news .. i never implied mitrione was going to do anything .. nor did i imply that kimbo was going to .. all i was pointing out is what has happened in order through his career .. but if you actually read that you would have known .. and if a guy in mma that realizes he will never actually be top contender or champ is hurting for money its not unlikely they would take a payday .. dont twist my words

Im not twisting nothing. I'm tring to see your angle! Whats the reason for this THREAD?

Im not twisting nothing. I'm tring to see your angle! Whats the reason for this THREAD?

you dont have to just see me angle .. the facts are there .. if you chose to look away thats on you .. if you have no interest in this thread then why are you posting in here ? dont see the point ? the first post explains it all .. try reading it

I think we all know Kimbo is a real joke look at his street fights sucker punch sucker punch sucker punch. I think Liddell said it best on a radio show when they said Kimbo was talking about how he was going to knock Chuck out and Liddell said what he has like a 1000 street fight wins from sucker punching people hell go get your camera I can do that by this afternoon. Also I mean in any of those street fights where Kimbo was losing his guys jumped in and as evidence of if he doesn't get to sucker punch anyone and they have guys to get Kimbo's guys off the guy beating Kimbo up and what happens check this out.

yeah he lost the fight like three times over when his moron buddies kept stepping in to rescue him

you dont have to just see me angle .. the facts are there .. if you chose to look away thats on you .. if you have no interest in this thread then why are you posting in here ? dont see the point ? the first post explains it all .. try reading it

I already read it you ********! All the first post said was NOTHING! He said this' date=' she said that....shhhhhh.....there listening! :rolleyes:

[b']What was the point of making this thread?[/b]

I already read it you ********! All the first post said was NOTHING! He said this' date=' she said that....shhhhhh.....there listening! :rolleyes:

[b']What was the point of making this thread?[/b]

it said plenty ... and dont take my word if you dont want to .. google the facts on you own .. open up your own investigation .. or just continue to troll an be blinded by the truth

Archived