Nick Diaz vs. GSP- Please read

MXFAN

OMG!!!! I use to really hate Nick Diaz for his actions with Joe Riggs (After losing to him he attacked him at a hospital). Seeing this though, I feel REALLY sorry for him. I hope Dana offers him a contract barring his enrollment in a detox center. He's on WAY more than pot. He looks like he may be doing cocaine/meth. I use to be a drug counselor, and the tell tale signs are how he keeps looking around in a paranoid fashion and has trouble with his speech and staying on task.

Nick get better man. You are a great fighter, but after seeing this, it's obvious that you have some issues to attend to before fighting. This could end more then your career.

OMG!!!! I use to really hate Nick Diaz for his actions with Joe Riggs (After losing to him he attacked him at a hospital). Seeing this though' date=' I feel REALLY sorry for him. I hope Dana offers him a contract barring his enrollment in a detox center. He's on WAY more than pot. He looks like he may be doing cocaine/meth. I use to be a drug counselor, and the tell tale signs are how he keeps looking around in a paranoid fashion and has trouble with his speech and staying on task.

Nick get better man. You are a great fighter, but after seeing this, it's obvious that you have some issues to attend to before fighting. This could end more then your career.[/quote']

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the interview that was conducted after the whole Miller/Shields debacle.

I was like.. "Wow.. Nick Diaz looks faaahhhhhhhhhhked up!"

I thought maybe he had been drinking during the fights, or just the scuffle afterwards kind of had him still distracted.

But now that I've see this interview, which seems to have been done BEFORE the fights started, I'm starting to wonder what the hell is wrong with him.

Kind of like he did against Dan Hardy? :rolleyes:

GSP may not have finished Hardy but he did attempt to submit him, Hardy is a tough S.O.B.

I guess now you'll say GSP just lays and prays right, well it looked to me that GSp was constatly working to improve his position and Hardy just had no quit in him.

GSP may not have finished Hardy but he did attempt to submit him' date=' Hardy is a tough S.O.B.

I guess now you'll say GSP just lays and prays right, well it looked to me that GSp was constatly working to improve his position and Hardy just had no quit in him.[/quote']

I'm not going to say that.

I have no problem with the GSP vs Hardy fight. I was entertained. Georges attempted to the finish the fight on several occasions.

But to say that GSP would walk all over Diaz, who is a MUCH better fighter than Dan Hardy, is just wrong.

Kind of like he did against Dan Hardy? :rolleyes:

I'm not going to say that.

I have no problem with the GSP vs Hardy fight. I was entertained. Georges attempted to the finish the fight on several occasions.

But to say that GSP would walk all over Diaz' date=' who is a MUCH better fighter than Dan Hardy, is just wrong.[/quote']

i don't think that Diaz has the heart to withstand the pain of a sub much like the subs Hardy was in, Diaz would tap.

This is funny!!!

GSP would destroy Diaz' date=' i would say first round.[/quote']

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GSP FIRST ROUND??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe you n Nick are smoking the same thing. Oh wait nevermind, I know why you said that, it was 4/20. If you had said that a day earlier you might have really been flamed.

i don't think that Diaz has the heart to withstand the pain of a sub much like the subs Hardy was in' date=' Diaz would tap.[/quote']

lol Hardy who is like a bluebelt and GSP couldn't make him tap. Nick Diaz is a gracieJJ blackbelt with much better BJJ then hardy or GSP. GSP would never land a submission or even come close against Nick. It has already been said by someone but I will say it again that Nick is better then Hardy everywhere. So to say that GSP would finish him in the first round is very ignorant. Nick has great cardio and a granite chin as well Georges isn't knocking him out either. Greasy Pierre could try to lay on him for 25 minutes but thats about it...

If Nick could keep this fight standing he would have a great chance with his reach and boxing ability but everyone knows it's damn near impossible to stop a GSP takedown. Nick Diaz is a better boxer and a better BJJ practitioner but GSP is so god damn strong at WW now he would probably take Nick down and out wrestle him for 5 rounds. GSP would power through all of Nick's submission attempts and GnP him into a bloody mess with all that scar tissue. Nick has a granite chin but I just see him being out worked in this fight.

Nick needs to start doing some serious weight training now if he wants to compete with GSP at WW in the future.

GSP may not have finished Hardy but he did attempt to submit him' date=' Hardy is a tough S.O.B.

I guess now you'll say GSP just lays and prays right, well it looked to me that GSp was constatly working to improve his position and Hardy just had no quit in him.[/quote']

i don't think GSP could submit Nick tho...maybe a TKO...

Archived