Frank Mir interview

EGsnail95

That's one of things I love about Mir he is so charismatic. Not to mention his gifted ability to learn quickly.

As far as the Silva response you really shouldn't use a fake clip from movie where he dies shortly after telling a guy to bring it on.

you have no proof that he has a gifted abiloity to learn quickly

you have no proof that he has a gifted abiloity to learn quickly

I'm almost certain it's ability, and yes I do anytime Mir says he's going to learn something new the next time you see him go out there you see a huge difference in the level of that particular part of his game in just a few short months.

good thing you had sarcasm because the movie was completely horrible from every movie making standpoint.

100% agreed the movie was garbage. That scene where dude walks up and slaps Rampage in the face and Rampage just walks away. Rampage woulda demolished that guy if that happened for real.

It's pretty sad when the best line in the whole movie is "Man I don't have time for you right now"

And BJ steps from behind him "Yeah but I do."

That being the best line in a movie makes a person want their money back luckily enough for me I know people that work in movie stores so I don't have too. All I did was lose about an 1 3/4 hours of my life.

Archived